Level 5
aurelki
aurelki
Omega+
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:
aurelki

Previous bans (include appeal links):
I have no previous bans, nor have I received any warnings.

Discord Tag:
aurelka#1825

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes, as of right now, I have a working microphone.

Timezone & Country:
Poland, CET (Central European Time), or GMT+1

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:
I have been a member of the server for several years now, and with a short hiatus, I have come back more active than ever. I am currently a college student, who just recently started another school year, which means, classes. Regardless, I have generally flexible weekday hours, and can come online during the day for several hours at a time (which varies based on the day of the week). However, I am definitely far more active during the weekends and evenings than during weekdays, most often between 8pm and 3am CET.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:
Governor

What is your motivation for applying?:

OOC MOTIVATION:
My main reason for wanting to apply for such a role, is to better integrate myself with the SRP community, and to be able to view it from a different perspective. I have been on the server for several years, witnessing the development of all the factions and jobs available not only within the school, but also in the city. My point being, that I have never received or applied for a role that has taken me out of the school, even throughout all these years. Although I am not complaining about my current role, and am in fact proud of my ICly progress to College Masters Student, I feel that it is time for me to try something new and step outside of my comfort zone. I believe that this would be the perfect opportunity to better and improve my roleplay skills, especially pertaining to detailrp or exploring a whole new dynamic form of rp, being adultrp. While I have recently applied for the School Employee faction, I am not expectant to receive the role anytime soon, due to the role being occupied, so I have turned to my other equally as appealing options. I have chosen the Government faction specifically because I believe it is the perfect place to help other players, especially the new ones, understand the ways and the rules of the fictional world.

IC MOTIVATION:
My main goal for wanting to apply for a role as Governor of Karakura is to aid and serve the citizens of the town, and to make sure that the government branch is one that is welcoming and approachable during their times of need or uncertainty. Mainly making sure that all their questions pertaining the laws and organization of the town, are answered and clear, as I remember being lost and confused when I was new to the town. I see it as an opportunity to give back, and improve Karakura, based on my own, previous experiences. Additonally, this role, would certainly allow me to refine my leadership abilities and confidence, which is something I have been trying to work on. Additionally, I would like to be financially stable, and financially independent, especially since the household I belong to is expanding- I would like to be able to not only help other, fellow citizens, but also in supporting my own family.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:

Yes, I have read both the Constitution and the Laws of Karakura. I understand both their meaning as well as their purpose of existing, and wholeheartedly agree to abide by and protect them. In the event that any changes are introduced to these laws, I will be actively working to both understand, and memorize them.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:

My character, Bellamy Kinsella, has always been a selfless and virtuous woman. She has a strict sense of responsibility and a never-ending reservoir of selflessness and kindness in her heart. She has been through a lot herself, managing to climb her way up the educational ladder, passing those difficult exams and maintaining her college status. However, after spending enough time at the school, making both new connections and helping other, newer students, she witnessed how many new students and new citizens in Karakura needed help, guidance, or assistance in navigating the town’s laws and regulations. Originally, she believed that her purpose was to aid others medically, hence her passion for studying nursing and biological sciences. However, after a recent, tragic personal event, Bellamy developed a severe case of hemophobia (a fear of blood), which prevented her from being able to continue her nursing studies and practices. Heartbroken, as anyone would be had they lost their lifelong passion, Bellamy began to explore her other options, career wise. It must’ve been fate when she stumbled upon her partner’s law textbooks- books that they were using to prepare for their KPD cadet applications. She began to browse the books, reading them for fun at first, before deciding, that in fact, becoming part of the government faction was her entrance ticket to help others, even if it isn’t in a medical sense. Passion reborn, she began to study political sciences and international relations in College, soon enough, obtaining her degrees. Bellamy, an extension of my own will and personality, wants to help make Karakura a welcoming place for new and existing citizens, making sure that the laws are clear and understandable for daily people, as well as listening to their issues and political opinions, in the case that disagreements arise. I have helped many new players (“greenies”) over the course of my SRP career, something I find enjoyable and satisfying, so my ultimate goal would be to have both the skillset and ability to do the same for so many other players, in the sense of the government faction’s responsibilities.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:

A governor is a high, elected official responsible for taking charge of a particular region or state, in this case, this region would be the Town of Karakura. These elected officials are like the representatives of the citizens of Karakura, they are expected to listen to the voice of the people, taking into accounts their needs, wants, as well as rights, and making sure that the laws and regulations put in place are for the good of the people. Governors are well known for their role of assisting in the formal process of applying for an ID card, where they are expected to help citizens receive their first formal document of identification- a big step in many citizens’ lives. Governors are also equipped with the task of carrying out the formal documentation in legalizing marriages, helping couples and lovers formalize their love- a heartwarming event that every governor should take honor in taking part in. Not only are governors expected to fulfil their role at the front desk of the town hall, but they may also be required to assist during trials. Here they may be asked to help oversee trails, assisting both judges and lawyers, to make sure the trial goes seamlessly and professionally, as well as acting as a scribe to record all dialogue that is said during the trial. This role is especially important considering that this seemingly small task is responsible for confirming the legitimacy of the court case and the trial verdict.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:

Yes, I acknowledge that, upon being accepted, I can be subject to removal at any given time, whether that be caused by inactivity or breaking rules – however I hope it will never come to that.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:

Yes, I understand that I am expected to be dedicated to this position upon being accepted. I will treat the position seriously and professionally.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:

Yes, I am aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment. There will be a clear defined line between OOC and IC, and no OOC matters will affect my judgement ICly.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:

Yes, I have read the Government Faction rules, and I agree to abide by them.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:

I have generally flexible and varying busy hours, so I will attend all weekly meetings and events, if it is possible OOCly (Weekends and evening hours are the times that I have the highest availability to attend such meetings and events).

IN CHARACTER SECTION
The following is written in neat, small-lettered cursive.

Full name:
Bellamy Tuva Kinsella

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Ms.

Current age:

Date of birth:
February 21st, 1992

Academic Degree:

Doctorate in International Relations
Bachelors of Political Science

Major(s):

Microbiology
Nursing

Minor(s):

Human Physiology
Sociology

Work experience:

‘Following the obtaining of my doctorate degree, I was quick to jump of several opportunities for postdoctoral fellowships. I was honored with the opportunity to work as a postdoctoral researcher with the national government of Ireland. There I had the opportunity to experience International Relations, my studied major, first hand, gaining valuable experience and insight into the processes and politics going on behind the scenes of executive lawmaking and legislation. I had hands on experience with various types of campaigns, social events, document procedures, witnessing of trials and handling court documents. Upon returning to Japan, specifically Karakura, I continued to read and study the laws and regulations, preparing myself for an opportunity such as this one.’

Political background:

‘I , Bellamy Tuva Kinsella, was born and raised in a highly religious Catholic household, due to my father’s origins. While my mother wasn’t necessarily religious, she helped raise me in Catholic belief and tradition. However, as I grew older and as I had more chances to ponder over my faith, I progressively moved away from the strict religious habits I had as a child. However, these roots are still deeply imbedded in both my opinions and reasoning. For this reason, I am generally perceived as moderate in political views, with some conservative values. Politics was a topic that was only occasionally brought up in my home life, due to my constant travels and frequent trips to Embassies or Town Halls to fill out paperwork and documents. My interest in politics really only began during my college years, when I was more open and perceptive to the world of laws and regulations. In all honesty, I used to say that politics was a gateway to arguments and disputes, but after witnessing several trials, I began to understand the beauty in politics. In fact, this fascination soon grew into a passion, as I began to study it more directly, ultimately gaining a doctoral degree in International Relations.’

Nationality & born location:

Irish-Norwegian, born in Tromsø, Norway, to an Irish father and a Norwegian mother.

Fluent languages (Underline your native):

Gaelic, Norwegian, Russian, Japanese

Criminal record:

I do not have a criminal record, nor have I ever had a negative run in with law enforcement.

What makes you a good candidate for this job?

‘I believe I am a good candidate for this job, because of my selfless and caring attitude. I will be putting the needs of the people above my own comforts, and will work with all my power to make the town of Karakura one welcoming, safe, and comforting for all its citizens. Secondly, I am a meticulous and perfectionist person, whether it comes to documents, formalities, or scribing during trials or court cases, I guarantee all documents and notes will be clear, legible and high quality. I firmly believe that I possess the knowledge and skillset which may be of use to the Town Hall of Karakura, however, be there an area where I am unexperienced, then I will passionately learn and expand my skills to better serve both the government faction, as well as the people of Karakura.’

Thank you for considering my application.​

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
REVIEWED

I've decided to ACCEPT this application, Congratulations.

Thank you for applying for the Government faction, Please DM me at oZinth#0001 to get started or @me in the Karakura Town's discord.

Users who are viewing this thread