players online

Denied Governor Application | cultiist

mareh

Level 3

PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:
cultiist

Previous bans (include appeal links):
I have received one ban so far for OOC Toxicity and Player Harassment.
I am willing to talk about the situation if needed.
1. Ban Appeal - Denied
2. Ban Appeal- Denied
3. Ban Appeal - Accepted

Discord Tag:
mareh#3886

Do you have a working microphone?:
I do!

Timezone & Country:
I am in CET in Germany!

Links to any current & past applications:

Describe your activity on the server:
I'd say I am quite active, especially during the week.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

I am applying for the Governor role!

What is your motivation for applying?:
I have been on SRP for quite some time now, making friends left and right and gaining more and more experiences in RP itself. Yet, I do really want to be able to interact with the community in a whole more and just simply expand my field of roleplay. I want to start pushing myself to snoop around in every corner of this server and up my activity in what I enjoy doing, Roleplay!

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
I have read over the document several times, making sure I know and understand the laws of Karakura.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
I personally really want to keep improving my roleplay and knowledge every time I get the chance. Not only that, but I would also love to interact more with the players ICly and OOCly especially when it comes to being part of little events and even brainstorming them together with the Government Faction! Aside from that I really, really love my character as I have had her for a really long time and I believe that a lot of IC development could happen, if I get the chance to hit this path.

As for my character, Quinn wants to make a name for herself, as someone who fights for the citizens of Karakura and giving them hope. It might sound a little rough but that's just how Quinn is. Straightforward and very ambitious.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
In Japan a Governor, who is the highest ranking executive of a prefecture, is in charge of the Internal Auditors' Office while having general control over the Bank's businesses.
Yet, in SRP terms this role does not only take care of giving out ID's or documenting the entirety of a court case, they also interact with the town's community on the Mayor's behalf, creating a what I'd call "bond" between the townspeople and their Mayor.
Not only that but they are the voices of the community, making sure that their issues and concerns are brought to the table and taken care of whilst always staying neutral and unbiased.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
I do!

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I do and I promise that I will commit to that position.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
I am and I understand.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I have.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
I will do my best to do so.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Quinn Auger

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Ms. Auger

Current age:

Date of birth:
May 27, 1994

Academic Degree:
Doctorate in Osteopathic Medicine
Masters in Legal Studies

Major(s):
Psychology
Public Policy

Minor(s):
Management
Economics

Work experience:
I have had a few internships at my father's law firm after I finished college. He really wants me to become a lawyer but I had then decided to work a secretary job for another company to make sure I know what I want myself. I have realized that I enjoy structured work where I can deliver perfect results and I believe that becoming a governor would be just right.

Political background:
I was born into a family of lawyers, so you can only imagine that I have had to learn about and understand politics at quite the young age. It was made sure that I learn and understand the importance of our rights and how important it is to stand up for ourselves and others. I have been met with quite a few injustices among my family and friends and promised myself to refuse to just stand around and watch people being absolutely helpless. I want to represent for the people of Karakura and make sure they know that their voices are heard.

Nationality & born location:
French, born and raised in Neuilly Sur Seine in France.

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
French, Chinese and Japanese

Criminal record:
I have no criminal record, whatsoever.

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
I believe I would be a good candidate for this job, given that I am a very hardworking person and I tend to remain focused on what is expected of me while under this position. I will assure you that I will stay professional and unbiased towards any opinion which is given to me, since I do have quite the experience in this field of work due to my family's business. It’s obvious to me that, I might not seem like the type of person, as I have been told that I can come across as quite intimidating, but I am very passionate and empathetic so I understand going through a lot of different struggles in life, for which I promise to be the support people need. Aside all of that, I want to contribute to the change and improvement of this town by being able to bring ideas to the table, to keep making sure we have a welcoming and safe community for everyone to be in.

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED

Thank you for taking the time to fill up this application ,unfortunately I've decided to deny this:
  • You recently got back onto the server, try to build up some activity again before re-applying
  • You may re-apply in 7 days

Users who are viewing this thread