Yes I do!

Timezone & Country:
CST, United States

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Faction Applications
Psychiatrist Application - ACCEPTED
Professor Application - ACCEPTED

Describe your activity on the server:
I would like to say that I am quite active! I have three separate accounts that I log onto regularly and roleplay. Now that it’s summer, I have more time to dedicate to having an important role. Overall, on a scale of 1 to 10, I’d say that my activity is a solid 8. Below is my current schedule:

Monday​
All day​
Tuesday​
All day​
Wednesday​
All day​
Thursday​
All day​
Friday​
All day​
Saturday​
5pm CST - Midnight​
Sunday​
5pm CST - Midnight​

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Governor

What is your motivation for applying?:
I am applying to be a governor because I want to experience another unique faction on SRP. In the past, I have been a part of the school/professor faction and EMS. I have since left both as I am still searching for something that would fit me best, and as of lately, the government faction has interested me. I have friends who either were or currently are members of the government faction, and they have nothing but good things to say about it. I’m looking for a faction where I can apply my skills in an environment that would suit me best, and I think the government faction would be the perfect place for me to do so. I want to build upon my roleplay experience by serving as an active member of the community and performing various tasks to help the Karakura government system.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes, I do.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
I have quite a few goals! I would like to help out wherever I can within the government faction to make roleplay more enjoyable, as well as making the system as efficient as possible. I want to meet new people and place myself in a new crowd, while also helping to improve the roleplaying experience in the government faction. As for in-character goals, my character has been constantly searching for a career that would suit her best since graduating college. My main goal for my character is to put her in a position that suits her best, while also being able to serve the Karakura community through law and government. I want my character to find her place in the world where she can put her skills and talents to good use, as well as working in a field that she finds fun and interesting in order to make a living.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
Governors are very important to the town hall, as they execute many tasks such as distributing IDs to citizens, officiating marriage certificates, organizing verified businesses, company legalizations, and other things. Governors are also vital during court cases as they oversee everything that goes down. They are the ones to announce and document everything in a court trial. Another big responsibility of governors is to address the community of Karakura through giving public speeches and announcements.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes, I acknowledge this.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Yes, I understand.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes, I am aware.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes I have.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Dorian Ikki Misono

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mrs.

Current age:

Date of birth:
October 21st, 1998

Academic Degree:
Masters

Major(s):
Bachelors in Athletic Studies
Masters in Political Science

Minor(s):
Botany

Work experience:
I had two day jobs while in school; I worked at Sayonara Gift Shop and Koribureku Bakery. I have since quit these jobs to complete my masters degree in political science. When I graduated, I left Japan to go back to France to get some experience working as a lawyer’s assistant in a small local firm near where I was raised. I worked there for a few months before coming back to Japan.

Nationality & born location:
I am of French descent, I was born and raised in Versailles, France. I was adopted into the Ikki family when I came here at the age of 17.

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
French
JSL
Japanese

Criminal record:
Clean as a whistle!

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
I am a good candidate for this job because not only am I reliable as a person and coworker, I am also in good understanding of how the Karakura law system works. I have spent hours studying law & justice and it has all paid off, as I have earned my masters degree and have a dream of pursuing a job that will make good use of my earned skills and persistence. Having witnessed numerous trials throughout my life, and with my own mother serving as a governor, I bring a unique perspective and deep respect for the complexities of governance and justice. In addition to my law skills, I am also a sociable person who finds the presence of people a joy. With this knowledge under my belt, I firmly believe that I can improve the atmosphere of the workplace and make my coworkers feel comfortable and liked. In summary, my passion for law is complemented by strong interpersonal skills, and I have made it my goal to enforce a welcoming and collaborative workplace environment. I am eager to contribute my skills and dedication to this role, confident that I can positively impact both the team dynamics and the government of Karakura.

EXTRA

About My Character

I know this is not a mandatory thing to add to my application, but I just wanted to take an opportunity to give a brief biography of my character and her extensive history in Karakura. This is just for funsies, and for others to get to know her! :)

Description & Photo
Before you stood a young woman about 5'7 in height. She appeared to be of French descent, with freckles that unevenly dotted across her nose and cheeks. Her tanned skin complemented her differently colored eyes. Thick locks of ginger hair cascaded down her back, and fluffy bangs concealed a scar on her forehead. The scent of Jasmine followed in her wake. On her left hand, she wore a wedding ring.

Dorian Ikki Misono is a caring, motivated individual who values the presence of others and never takes a moment for granted. She’s a determined worker who almost never disappoints, and has been this way since her humble beginnings in France. She has a history in Karakura as a past Bobcat cheerleader, Spartan cheerleader, and even cheer captain. She is nothing short of a leader, having been experienced in a role directing and commanding others. Dorian is headstrong, and has no problem when it comes to telling people her opinions when asked. Her strong leadership skills and unwavering persistence make her a force to be reckoned with in any instance.

body.png

Last edited:

Aania

Level 177
Administrator
News Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
pendingapplications.png

After discussion with the Higher Ups of the Government Faction, we have chosen to place you on pending:

- Your application is well structured & written, but other applicants stood out more

Once a position opens, you'll be contacted to see if you'd still like to be part of the faction !

Infi

Level 142
Government Lead
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
PENDING

After reviewing your application we have decided to put you on PENDING. We loved your application, however unfortunately we don't have enough slots to accept you currently. Your application will be reviewed when there are more open slots.

Users who are viewing this thread