Do you have discord? (If so, what is your username):
Pros#1337

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I do.

List your timezone and country:
Currently it is CEST, Denmark
It will soon change to PST, Canada.

How active are you on the server?:
I am online across several accounts throughout each day on a usual schedule, & when I’m offline I can easily be reached via Discord as I do work for RPH on the platform as well via general staff duties.

Do you have any previous bans? (If so, link your appeals):
I was banned on October 30, 2020 for ‘Blatant Permission Baiting’; I’ve taken the appropriate steps to ensure that nothing of this nature occurs again, there is no appeal to link as I waited out the 3 day duration.

Link any past applications below:
[ACCEPTED] Russian Language Application:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application.25290/
[ACCEPTED] College Application (Since the threads were deleted, I included the role req.):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-role-request.27323/
[ACCEPTED] Lore-Team Application:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/prosthettics-lore-team-application.27869/
[ACCEPTED] Other Russian Language Application:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.28215/
[ACCEPTED] KPD Application #2:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/prosthettics-police-application.28242/
[ACCEPTED] Dutch Language Application:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/dutch-language-application.28252/
[ACCEPTED] Black Market Dealer Application:
Accepted through DMs
[ACCEPTED] SRP Staff Application:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/prosthettics-staff-application.32339/
[DENIED] KPD Application #1:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/minerpro6969s-police-application.25257/

Out of Character | Morals & ideas

What position are you applying for?:
I am applying for the position of Governor.

What is your motivation for applying?:
I’m applying for this position because I view it as a brand-new, perfectly suited form of roleplay for my main, longest standing character to partake in. When the Mondai Clan from 2020 incorporated politics into GangRP, I realized just how much opportunity there would be on SRP if there were actual political figures & standings within Karakura. I am pleased that this has finally become a reality, & I wish to do what I can in order to drive it forward & become apart of it.

Do you have any plans for your spot or character with this role?:
Of course, I believe my character has been an adequate leader both in & outside of the political field for the majority of his life, capable of planning large-scale events & holding large groups of people together for a cause. I plan on having my character use all of his IC knowledge & experience regarding Karakura, politics, & it’s people in order to effectively improve the town where it is seen fit.

Are you aware of the rules each person must follow?:
Yes, I’ve thoroughly read through the rules & have directed questions to the appropriate Faction Lead.

Are you familiar with the laws of Karakura?:
Yes, I am. As a previous member of the Karakura Police Department that was required to uphold & enforce these laws, I feel as though I have a better understanding of Karakura's legal system than most.

Do you have a good understanding of this position?:
Yes, I do. The research I’ve done before making this application alongside the questions I’ve asked in regard to it led me to come to this conclusion.

Summarize what your position does in the town:
By definition, a Governor is an appointed political figure in charge of governing a specific town or region; in this case, the fictional town of Karakura. The Governor is typically a well-known person around their region, & is placed in charge by the town Mayor in this case. Their duties include, however are not limited to:
  • Drawing up policies & creating legislation.
  • Forming partnerships with both local corporations & other governments.
  • Ceremonial duties; representing the town during important events.
  • Managing the town during times of crisis, disaster, or discord.
  • Passing & denying legislation where appropriate.
  • Overseeing town-wide events.
  • Providing the Mayor with assistance where need be.

In Character | Questionnaire
Pretend that it is as if your character is filling this out, not yourself.

Full Name:
Alex Koji

Preferred name & Title:
Alex, Mr. Koji

Current age? (25+):

Past job experiences?:
KARAKURA BOWLING ALLEY | Age 18
Door security, volunteer work due to loyalty toward Karakura's Bobcat Highschool.

ATSUMARU | Age 18
Cook & Security; interchanging where staffing was required; being flexible & adapting to the environments at hand drove the restaurant further toward success.

KINTSUGI | Age 18-20
Head Security Director; hiring, managing & training all other guards.

STOCK TRADER | Age 21-36
Trader; watching the stock market & paying attention where it’s being influenced in order to rake in the highest amount of income possible.

What plans do you have for the town?:
Gang Violence Crackdown
One of the first campaigns I’d undertake would fall under education, particularly within the local Highschool & College. I’d use large sums of my own fortune to set up a fundraiser in which both citizens & students alike would donate money in exchange for trinkets & baked goods. In turn, all funds raised would be put toward the local Police Department, under the premise that Officers would attend & host periodic anti-gang presentations in classrooms, explaining to the easily influenced youth as to why it’s something that should be ended. Additionally, a smaller sum of money will be donated to the schools themselves in order to create gang awareness posters, containing anti-gang messages & notes, encouraging an end to gang violence. Counsellors will also be trained to aid students when it comes to leaving or disassociating with their gangs, rather than having them arrested for ‘Gang Affiliation’. This will prevent students from being stuck in an endless loop of being fearful when it comes to leaving an illegal organization, as they typically have nowhere else to turn to. Statistically on average, most gangs are ran by the student body rather than the adult population; I firmly believe that this will cut it down.

Better Public Transportation
Most acts of violence within Karakura occur on the streets; students being attacked by criminals on the way to & from school isn’t unheard of. In order to circumvent this, I’d use a portion of tax-payer’s money that accumulates over time in order to keep the taxes themselves relatively low, then use that lump sum to pay workers to implement more bus stops around the town. Each bus will be equipped with Closed-Circuit Television covering the interior of the bus, & these busses will be placed throughout key-areas within the town. Bus stop placements will be at the back of the school, around each cluster of apartment complexes, as well as near housing districts for teachers & sport teams in order to ensure everyone gets home quicker, & safer after each day. Should housing expand, more stops can be placed where necessary.

What jobs will you execute with this position?
I will fulfill my duties as an appointed Governor of Karakura. I will always observe how the town is shifting & changing, adjusting policies & legislation where necessary. I will also scrutinize every single legal document regarding the town drawn up by my fellow Governors/lawmakers to ensure that just, fair, beneficial policies & alike are being passed rather than potentially short-sighted or detrimental documents. Aiding the Mayor with town-wide event planning as well as providing assistance in miscellaneous work will also be an important duty of mine.

Do you practice any sort of religion?:
N/A

How did you get into politics?:
There is no justice in the world, not unless you make it. With my father, & his father before him being the head of the Koji family, a position of which I now possess, politics have never been too far away from our livelihoods. I grew up surrounded by my fathers trusted political advisors; while these politics were on a much smaller scale as they mostly revolved around other reputable families & smaller corporations, I believe it served as an adequate foundation in order to acquire basic fundamentals of what it means to hold a political position. I have already had experience in the field, namely through:
  • Political debates.
  • Eliminating unrest among groups of people through peaceful means.
  • Compromising with opposition for the greater good.
  • Progressively ensuring that all work & accomplishments are met with constructive criticism & rewards where appropriate.
  • Critical thinking; bringing solutions to the table, not problems.
  • Planning & managing events.

What makes you unique?
I’ve spent the majority of my life in this town, a large portion of my childhood included. This town has shaped me into the person I’ve become today. I’ve seen very raw depictions of both the best, & the worst aspects that this place has to offer with my own eyes, through my own experiences. I’m very in-touch with the minds of the general population, alongside the inner workings of the city, & how it’s all strung together. Karakura is a prism; & it’s important to note each pathway the light spectrum reflects down, & to keep it as steady, constant, & bright as possible at all times without damaging the main light source; the people.

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list your crimes:
Two counts of Possession of Illegal Weaponry.
Two counts of Conspiracy to Commit Murder.
No recent charges whatsoever.

Nationality & Born location:
Russian American; born in St. Petersburg, Russia.

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Russian, English, Japanese, Punjabi.

oph

Level 165
ACCEPTED
Congratulations on being accepted for your role of choice!

Keep in mind that the rules stated in the format are strictly enforced and
certain acts can get you instantly removed from your position depending on the severity.

- After reading, you may DM me in order to get your roles set up. (Oph#1556)

- Ensure that you are in the following discord: KARAKURA TOWN

Users who are viewing this thread