Level 21
BarbieG1rl_
BarbieG1rl_
Omega
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:
BarbieG1rl_

Previous bans (include appeal links):
I had one ban over two years ago in 2021 for ERP, it was a misunderstanding and fault on my side. The ban lasted 7 days and it has never been repeated. It was my first and last ban on SRP.

Discord Tag:
Barbie#9066

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes, I do.

Timezone & Country:
Poland, CEST, or CET. We have daylight savings.

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:
I’d say that I am relatively active, before applying for the governor role I stayed as a receptionist for nearly two years. On my second account, I have a councillor role, which makes me have to remain active and participate in various events. I spend on average from two to even five hours a day on weekdays, definitely much more during weekends or any other days off.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Governor

What is your motivation for applying?:
I’ve been considering switching up to another faction for a little while, since I’ve stayed as a receptionist for nearly two years, at one point it gets repetitive. I have been reconsidering many positions, but being a governor stuck with me for the longest time yet. I wish to expand my roleplay experience and since I had never before roleplayed as a government official, I thought this would be the right call. I’ve taken a fair interest in the work of governors in SRP and can undoubtedly say, this is a position that I’d feel right in, hence why I decided to apply.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
I do have a sense of Karakura’s laws and constitutional rights.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
My goal is to overall expand my knowledge about Karakura’s government work and allow myself to experience roleplay as a government official. As for my character, however, she wishes to better the lives of people in Karakura, which is well known for not being the safest environment. Avery’s focus is especially set on bettering education in Karakura and the young people, who are the future of the town. As a mother herself, she’s fully aware of how easily gullible juveniles are and how often they accidentally step on the wrong path, which is later hard to get out of. She wishes to provide more opportunities to those in need and assure parents, that their children are in good hands. Referring to the previous statement, another big change that she wishes to implement is the change in the jail system. Instead of strictly focusing on punishments, our prison should be a place of redirection and rehab. The majority of criminals are children, who haven’t had fully developed brains yet. Avery believes that by continuing to punish them in, at times, inhumane ways we just add fuel to the fire, which is their rage and anger that they’re later going to take out on our citizens. Although it’s a very controversial take and not an easy thing to implement, she knows that a change must be made. Avery wishes to represent the young people the best she can, making sure that they’re heard and understood.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
Governors are commonly known to be the ones to distribute IDs to the citizens or deal with the process of marriage legalization. Besides those two tasks, they’re quite frequently holding speeches for the community, announcing recently made changes and changes to be made in the near future, or promoting their campaign during election periods. Unknowingly to most, governors take a big part in court cases, overseeing them and recording the wording of the accused, suing, their lawyers, and witnesses. Overall, Governors are the voice of the community, who bring the wanted change for citizens.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
I do understand that.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I do understand that and I will remain dedicated.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
I am aware, and I will not show any bias OOCLY towards anyone.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I have read them and agreed to them.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes, I should be able to attend them, unless something comes up, which I should inform you about beforehand.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Avery Bloom-Ikki

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mrs. Ikki

Current age:

Date of birth:
6th of July, 1989

Academic Degree:
Masters

Major(s):
Bachelor’s Business
Masters Communication and Political Science

Minor(s):
History and Education

Work experience:
My work experience is not broad, as a teenager I worked at various convenience stores and gas stations. So far, the only stable job I’ve had was my position as a receptionist at Karakura’s High School and Community College. I had worked there for several years, even performing a head-faction function twice throughout that time. Although I have no work experience gathered that could relate to my position, I believe I am still more than capable enough to handle it. I’ve studied for years while working, to have the required qualifications for a government position.

Political background:
At the current moment, my political background is very limited. The only experience I was able to gather was the occasional visits to mock trials or real trials provided by college courses, along with a ‘behind the scene’ show around the formalities. Of course, as exercises, we often hosted our own trials in classrooms, though it’s incomparable to actual trials. My studies in college specifically focused on understanding political ideologies, we studied structures and functions of government greatly. On the side, I’ve attended all trials happening in Karakura, noting down the order of things, and learning through that. Although, I aspire to learn much more during my time as a governor, and shall not fail.

Nationality & born location:
Poland, Ząbki.

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
English
Japanese
JSL
Welsh
Spanish

Criminal record:
I have no criminal record, and I have never been previously arrested or given a ticket.

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
I believe that I make a good candidate for this position, I’ve dedicated my free time in between my job and home life to a college degree that would make me even qualify as a possible applicant for this position. Although surely both were demanding, I managed to pull through, often staying up all night studying for final exams that would determine if I passed. This should showcase my dedication to this position, which is, at least in my view, a trait that every governor should have. Without dedication, nothing can be achieved. Even though I have no real work experience in this field, you should allow me to gain it by accepting my application and I should prove myself to you undoubtedly. I’ve had experience working with young people through the years I’ve spent in my previous job, it’s the reason why I believe my focus is a very important and extremely overlooked one by others. I believe I have the right qualifications to not only fulfill my job as a governor but fulfill the needs that our children have, that are left unheard.

Last edited:

Aania

Level 166
Administrator
News Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
deniedapplications.png

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:​
  • Another application stood out more, we appreciate your application, and you can apply again anytime!​

Users who are viewing this thread