ferretlover

Level 5
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:
ferretlover28

Previous bans (include appeal links):

Ban Appeal
(Link Above)
I was originally banned for Explicit Literature in 2019.

Discord Tag:

mikayla#0142

Do you have a working microphone?:

I do have a functioning microphone.

Timezone & Country:

EST, ET - New Jersey, USA

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Ban Appeal - ACCEPTED.
1st Language Application - ACCEPTED.
2nd Language Application - ACCEPTED.
3rd Language Application - ACCEPTED
4th Language Application - DENIED.
5th Language Application - ACCEPTED.
6th Language Application - ACCEPTED.
1st Academic Application - ACCEPTED.
2nd Academic Application - ACCEPTED.

Describe your activity on the server:

For the sake of the roles I adhere to, I try to pocket as much time as possible into School Roleplay. As an estimate, I would say that I play around eight to ten hours a day if I were to estimate the number of hours I spend on a regular day: something I do to waste my time. I was even able to keep my activity on the server while I was around it often, taking the roles of a Football Member, Clinical Lead for Doctors, and a Counselor several times because of the opportunities I was given on it. The reason I chose to keep my activity high is to ensure that I am able to fulfill the roles I have been granted.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

The position I hope to score is Governer.

What is your motivation for applying?:

There is a particular motivation for me to apply to a new faction, purely for knowledge. Originally, I was invested in the school, the main factor of this server. I detected that much more lore behind all of this, excluding the school. My interest in the Town faction, the government system, drew me to it, and I wanted to see what I could contribute. In the School Faction, I've held the counselor tag twice, played football for Spartan and Bobcat teams, and served as the Clinical Lead for Karakura Emergency for a long period of time. I understand that my detailed skills will bring a better reputation, along with the knowledge I plan to gain if I am selected for the position I am applying for. Being aware of the server, talking about my activities, and listening to civilians will help me improve the school roleplaying community.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:

Having studied Karakura Town's laws and regulations, I have an understanding of them. Additionally, I have studied the Karakura Constitution articles as well, so that I can do my job while holding the tag sufficiently. I do intend to continuously check over these rules and regulations to do my job correctly.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:

As a matter of fact, my main motivation for applying for this position is to get involved with a different crowd. There has been a different set of people in every faction I have been in that I have genuinely enjoyed meeting. I enjoy playing my character and I want to see how far I can go when I am around others in IC scenarios, so I enjoy doing IC scenarios and I would like to see which way I can go when I play my character.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:

What I am most attentive to when it comes to the Governor's role, is issuing identifications to those of age. Public speeches relating to societal issues or any changes or honorable notices for people with a positive outlook or impact internationally. If there is anything that can be done to make things easier for other government-involved people, for example, the KPD is easily able to determine who someone is with their IDs. Additionally, they manage the state's budget as well as appoint officials.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:

It is my responsibility to acknowledge this completely, and I fully understand that my removal at any time and for any reason will be done only for the embitterment of the server.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:

As this is an important role that must be performed correctly, I am going to devote my entire attention to it.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:

It is my understanding that any OOC bias will not be tolerated and there will not be any issues arising from it.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:

Following a thorough review of the Government Faction rules, I fully agree with them.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:

In case they are scheduled properly and are necessary for the advancement of society, I will be able to attend weekly meetings or events.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Valentina Canino

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):

Miss | Ms.

Current age:

Thirty-Two

Date of birth:

8/1/1990

Female

Academic Degree:

Bachelor's Degree in Public Health

Major(s):

Econmics
Political Science

Minor(s):

Business

Work experience:

Teen Stage
"It would be unfair for me to relate the story of my childhood in the present tense as there was not much interesting happening at the time, so I would prefer to make sure I recount it at a later date. I think a better way to describe my life is like a crockpot. It simmers for quite a while, and when it is done, it becomes a great dish when it is done. That is how I see myself now, I was in the process of getting into the pot itself when I first found out about it. When I was a teenager, I would say that I had a very enclosed childhood between the ages of 12 and 14. As much as I liked spending time with my family, I disliked going outside. Since my father figure was never around, it was my mother and me alone all the time. My mother was an RNA, being a Certified Nurse Assistant. She never spent a lot of her time at home considering she was the only parent, paying for a very small apartment. She took nightshifts and rested during the day and at that point, I was caring for the both of us. I had to learn how to cook, clean, and the daily schedule of an average day when she was not here at night."

Young Adult Stage
"Eventually, when my mother was getting older, I would have to help her with the bills. Despite disliking going out and associating myself with the community I lived in, I did it anyway. To honor my mother and carry on what she did, I wanted to make it a present for us both. In the days leading up to my high school graduation. Caregiving became my profession, my very first profession. Although it wasn't much money, it helped with groceries. Weekly, I made about ten dollars. The employees treated me well and I accomplished a lot. Around 19, I found myself a young adult moving out of my mother's apartment. In watching me grow, she saw me emerge from my shell and become a leader. I didn't take a break, I pursued the education that I believed would lead to success. I did just that."

Adult Stage
After college, I became more involved with medications and general health while working as a caregiver. It got even better when I received a job offer from Japan! Obviously, that is a Clinical Lead job for doctors. I was very aware of the chance I was given, along with the money to support myself and my mother back in Brazil. I didn’t take a second thought and packed my bags just like that. I admit I was a little worried to be around a completely different type of society. Especially with learning the new language, was extremely nerve-wracking. But, I had to manage with it! Twas is why I fit the role. I was decent for a good minute and had wonderful co-workers and civilians to meet on the way there. But, I knew this wouldn’t be my strong suit forever. I went back to college and majored in a few more options for different occupations to see what fit me best. Which is why I end up here. I have tried plenty of other things, but a government official-related job.

Political background:
"
Despite being dirt-poor in Brazil, I tried my best to find ways for my knowledge to come further. I myself did not own much, which is why I resulted to reading quite often. There's a genre, called . . I think, Political Non-Fiction. It gave me insight on Brazil's current status, and I admit it was horrible. It was interesting, the viewpoint of every Brazilian figure that mattered in the government. The scandals of the Brazilian figures such as money laundering and bribery had nationally spread and gave our country a horrible look: DESPITE being a third-world country.

Nationality & born location:

"I was born in Rio de Janeiro, in Brazil. I'm Brazillian."

Fluent languages (Underline your native):

"I am fluent in both Portuguese and Japanese. It's a lot!"

Criminal record:

"I don't have a criminal record."

What makes you a good candidate for this job?

"Just one reason alone makes me an ideal candidate for this role. There have been numerous times that I have demonstrated myself to be able to make a difference to the town we love, time and time again. It is a fact that my previous jobs have relied on a caring soul such as myself to be able to do certain tasks. So I am more than willing to assist. During some of the most formative years of my life, I declined society at one point because of the things I was afraid of. However, as an adult, I am more than willing to embrace the bigger person I am today because of what I have learned. It is essential to listen to the people and make the necessary changes while at the same time maintaining a professional aura at all times."

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
REVIEWED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, unfortunately I've decided to DENY this application

Users who are viewing this thread