RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:

Loboken

Previous bans (include appeal links):
I have 2 previous bans.
My first ban was for ERP back in 2018. This was due to my being immature and gullible with a group of my friends. After getting banned, I logged onto another account and tried to join back, and was banned for bypassing.
My second ban was for Bypassing. This was on February 27, 2022. This was due to me logging onto the banned account I previously used. I had tried logging onto said account to purchase an animal whitelist but got banned. I appealed the ban and was unbanned on March 16, 2022.
I have learned from my mistakes and have worked hard to keep my record clean ever since.
Appeal Link: https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.47780/

Discord Tag:
Rexypoo#3334

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes I have a working microphone.

Timezone & Country:
EST & United States

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:
I am a very active member of the community. I joined the server in early 2022 and have been active ever since. I am in university, so that takes up a good chunk of my time, but I spend a lot of my free time on the server, which is hours at a time. These hours depend on the days of the week, but weekends are almost always free for me to play,

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Governor

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying for this position is to experience more of what SRP has to offer. I am approaching a year on the server and spend a lot of time roleplaying. I have adventured into all kinds of roleplay and want to experience more. I have been been a part of two factions already and have made many fond memories while in them. I met wonderful people in those factions and became friends with so many others, and I wish to expand into other groups of people. I know that joining the government faction will allow me to meet more people and engage in different kinds of roleplay.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes, I have read and fully understand Karakura’s laws and constitutional rights. I will follow the laws down to the letter and will protect these rights.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
My personal goal in joining the faction is to be more involved in the server. I have been mostly roleplaying with the same group of people for the last few months and I want to step outside of my comfort zone and experience something new. I have seen governors in action and they attract a lot of attention and have a lot to do around the server, from playing a role in trials to making speeches. I spend a lot of time not doing anything on the server and I would like to do something productive for the community and fun for myself.

My character’s goal is to help the town he was born and raised in. My character, Kure, has seen a lot of hardship, both within his family and the town itself, and he wishes to fix much of that. He witnessed a lot of what the current government has done to help, including adding a brand new apartment complex, more speeches spreading awareness, removing a corrupt commissioner, and much more. He wants to help with his own hands and further support his home, and the best way to do that is in a government position.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
Governors have many duties that are required of them. The first is giving IDs to players to identify their name, age, blood type, and occupation, and their function is to keep track of a character’s fingerprint and criminal record. Governors also meet with players to set up official businesses. Another duty they have is legalizing marriages, where they are the ones to document them. Governors also oversee trials, where they have a prominent part to play. One more major part of the job is giving formal speeches to the citizens about important topics that need to be addressed. Governors are figures that the citizens should look up to, meaning they should uphold the law and follow it to the letter.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
I acknowledge that I can be subject to removal at any time.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I understand that I am expected to be dedicated to my position if accepted.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
I am aware that any OOC bias will result in punishment.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I have read and agree to follow the Government Faction rules.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
I am able to attend weekly meetings and events!

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Kure Kaseya

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mr

Current age:

Date of birth:
May 13th, 1997

Academic Degree:
Masters Degree

Major(s):
Criminology and Criminal Justice

Minor(s):
Psychology

Work experience:
“Back when I was younger, my family lived in the rural parts of the island, a good ways from the main town. I helped my brother and cousins work on the family farm. I was and still am the youngest of that generation, so I had to work a lot harder than the others. This is what built up my positive work ethic and determination. I worked on the farm whenever I wasn’t doing my school work and when I got to highschool, I worked at a handful of shops that have come and go in the town. I was either a cashier or a waiter at these shops, which have helped me build a resume. I even made my way up to a manager at one of those restaurants before I left the island for college. “

“I attended college at Kyoto University, where I pursued my masters degree. While I was in university, I worked a few smaller part-time jobs, as well as became a tutor to help other students struggling in college or for highschool students. It was another way to make money, which I needed for housing. However, it did give me more experience working with others as well as boosted my confidence.”

Political background:
“I do not have any political background to fall back on, but I strongly believe that will not hold me back from exceeding in this position. I have studied all during my years at university for a position to help the town I grew up in and around. I have also read, reread, studied, and memorized the laws and rights the people of the town have. I’m passionate about this path of work and know for sure I can make an impact on this town.”

Nationality & born location:
Japanese | Karakura, Japan

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Japanese, Mandarin, and Jin

Criminal record:
N/A

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
“I am a good candidate for this job because I am passionate about helping people, especially the ones of this town. I have lived here for the majority of my life and have seen government officials come and go, some making a larger impact on the town than others, positive and negative. I have experienced multiple mayors of the town and have seen just how much work the current mayor has done to progress the town. I wish to support her during this transformation and put in my own work and effort.

I have qualities that will help me be a figure that citizens can look up to and be inspired by. I am an outwardly caring person, extremely hardworking, creative, and open-minded, among other traits that will be too much to go into. I know what has to be done and will hold no bias in my position. I know what happens when someone in power abuses it and I will make sure it doesn’t happen to myself or those who I am working with. While I may not be the most talkative person around, I make sure to listen to everything that is said to me and only speak when necessary. This has proven to be a blessing throughout my life, and has also added more weight to my words, leading those who I am speaking with to understand what I am saying and making a change. I have an expansive vocabulary and know how to defuse situations if needed with words. This position will allow me to achieve my goal of bettering the town.”​

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
REVIEWED

Thank you for applying for the Government Faction, after careful review, the higher ups and I have decided to DENY this application as we felt other applicants stood out to us a little more. You are welcome to re-apply for the Government faction in 14 days.

Thank you for applying, feel free to DM me at oZinth#0001 if you have any questions/concerns.

Users who are viewing this thread