mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Mqgpie's Receptionist Application

Magpie

Level 0
Out-Of-Character Information
What is your Minecraft username?:

My Minecraft username is M q.gpie (Without the Dot and space)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Magpie#7756 is my discord username

How old are you? (Optional):
I am 16 years old

What is your time zone?:
BST

Describe your activity on the server:
Currently I am able to be online everyday for more than 6+ hours or more depending on what I am doing on the day, but I also do have a habit of staying up all night which increases my activity on the server!

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, I have not been banned before. I constantly have the rules placed next to me, so if i'm unsure I could always check so I don't break a rule.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes i am very much aware of the fact that if i am inactive for a certain amount of time, i will be demoted and lose my rank as a school Employee

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I would like to apply for the role of a Receptionist.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A Receptionist sits at the front of the school at the reception desk, greeting the students as they walk into school, and helping them with directions and school supplies e.g., like a notebook! They also answer phone calls from parents, delivery people and inspectors before having to hand it over to another teacher on a different line, however on the server this is currently not a thing i believe. The phone calls are given straight to the receptionists or in fact straight to the teachers when they are needed. Finally a receptionist is a part of the school faculty so they attend to fights and misbehaved students that they see within their eyesight, as well as giving out detentions, and informing the Vice-Principal or Principal of a certain student's behaviour.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
In general I have been on SchoolRP for 3 years I believe, and within that time I have roleplayed as many different roles, as many different characters, such as: A Grade-12 student, College Student, Suspended Student, A Highschool Teacher, and a Police Officer.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Currently I do not have any links to any applications.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Currently I am a Grade-12 Student

Situations
During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
She would first of all, warn the student about their language. She would then tell them that it is not very polite to call someone pathetic as not everyone is perfect. If the student was to carry on, she would then again warn them for their language and say that if they do it again they will have detention. Finally if the student was still continuing, depending on what time of day it is she would then give them a Lunchtime, or after school detention for them to think about their actions.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
She’d walk up to the students attempting to break up the fight. Once the fighting had stopped and the two students were a bit away from each other, she’d ask them what happened and why they were fighting. Given the answer, she would then decide if they should both be given detention, or depending on the situation, and how serious the situation is, that they should have a chat with the Vice principal or Principal immediately.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
She would walk up to the employee, before telling them that what they’re doing is not very professional and is very dangerous and that if they continue to act with this behaviour that she will have to inform the Vice Principal or the Principal about their behaviour as it is very unsafe for the students, staff and themselves.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
She would act very calm, and polite towards her other colleagues as she grabbed herself a cup of coffee. She would ask them about the colleagues day and how it is so far, making sure they are alright. She would also make a few jokes, to make them smile and ease the tension in the room.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me She'd sigh deeply, before grabbing her coffee mug from out of her Pikachu bag, placing it underneath the coffee machine. She'd then press the button to pour the coffee into the mug to which she'd then grab the mug carefully with both her hands, blowing on it slightly as she went to sit down

/me She’d slam her hand on the desk, staring into the students eyes, as her expression showed she was quite upset with them. She’d then point a finger to the students' book signalling them to do the task they have been asked to complete.

/me She’d sit at the desk, her fingers interlocked with each other as she bounced her left leg up and down, keeping an eye on all the students in her eye-view making sure they weren't making any trouble.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Eijiri Shimizu Hamilton
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Miss Hamilton

Age (Minimum is 25): 25
Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Master’s degree
Year of Graduation: 2021
Major(s): Sociology, Biology
Minors: Maths, English, Physical Education

Nationality: German
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: German
Other Languages: Japanese, Russian,

Backstory
Eijiri Shimizu was adopted by Lyndsey Shimizu and Momoko Shimizu when she was only 6 years old, she was all on her own as her parents couldn't take care of her anymore. As she grew up her life never really was the best as her siblings bullied her, physically and verbally, to the point where she was alone, Eijiri had no clue as to why they were doing this, she thought it would all be over within a few years.. Momoko and Lyndsey tried their best to help their daughter as they grew older, and as she turned 16 she found some friends, they were loyal, funny and very kind. They helped Eijiri through everything, even the bullying from her siblings. A year went by, Eijiri's older sister had died, And the other two continued to bully her, however her mothers both got sick and tired of the bullying, so they finally set their foot down and told them to stop.

After that Eijiri became very happy she had a loving family. However, Momoko and Lyndsey thought it would be best if Eijiri had a father figure in her life, they were really close friends with Arakan T. Hamilton so they asked him if he wanted to adopt her, so Eijiri had what most kids had A mother, and a father in her life. Eijiri is now doing very well, she loves her family, and she is happy with all her friends at school. She is now 18 and is currently looking for a way to help repay her mother's and father for everything they have done for her, but she also wants to find a job as she is now almost an Adult and needs to start thinking about her future. So thought about what she would like to do for a while, and finally she had it set in her mind. She wanted to work with her Mother Momoko and her father Arakan as they were both teachers, as this will help ease their jobs, and know that she is safe. She decided to work as a Receptionist at the school she had been at for almost her whole life, as it was a good Environment and she had all her friends there.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for Working at Karakura Highschool and joining the school faculty is that, I, myself have been to this school for most of my life, and i have seen that it is such a great environment for students, I really enjoyed my time being there, all the teachers were polite and genuinely helpful. And now, I wish to be part of that community where I can greet students in the morning with a big smile and hope their day goes fantastically well, as well as help them with any issues, or anything they may need during the school day.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe I should be accepted because I am very genuinely hard-working and set my heart on goals and tasks that I need or want to fulfil, and I believe that I can be very helpful to each student and each member of the school faculty in any way.

Extra
Additional notes about your application:
N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

- Unfortunately, another applicant has been chosen to fulfil this position, nevertheless, thank you for applying.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread