Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

GreenWitchLys
What is your discord name & tag?
GreenWitchLys#8622
Previous bans:
None
Describe your activity on the server:
I can be on for 1-12 hours any day of the week with my current free time.
What is your timezone?:
CST
List your current and past applications:
Afrikaans Language Application | GreenWitchLys | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server [Denied]
[RE] Afrikaans | GreenWitchLys | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server [Accepted]
What experiences do you have with roleplay?
I have roleplayed on different Minecraft servers since I was about fifteen years old. I started out with medieval fantasy servers and playing often as a medic, mage, warrior, and nomadic characters. Since joining SRP, I have gained a new obsession with realistic roleplay settings. Thus, in my five years of roleplaying I have gained the necessary skills and/or experience to carry out detailed roleplay as well as creating fun, interesting, and chair gripping roleplay scenarios.
What is your motivation for applying?
My first reason for applying has somewhat to do with my most recent icly hospital visit. There was a lack of staff, and the doctors seemed overworked. My second reasoning for wanting to join is to be able to help out not only icly, but also oocly by providing the faction with any help it may need with my current skill set. And my third reasoning, is that I would love to be able to provide some interesting and fun roleplay for other members of the server!
Which role are you applying for?
(Surgeon, Doctor, or Psychiatrist):

Doctor
What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
I went through five Health Science classes during high school, where they covered terminology, tools and PPE, laws and regulations (US), proper patient care etiquette, basic first aid, how to administer shots/medicines/give IVs, how to take vitals, and anatomy & physiology. I also have five months of CNA training under my belt, but I am not certified. And I've watched Greys Anatomy, All episodes, about eight times.
Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Yes
Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend, or you will be punished?
Yes
Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Tamara Faye Quintero
Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Female | She/Her
Character’s Age (if accepted):
Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Spent twelve years in Leticia public schools, before heading to a college in Bogota. She chose to pursue a bachelor's in health sciences during her college years.
Character’s Nationality:
Colombian
Character’s Marital Status:
Single
Character’s Religious Denomination:
Christian
Character’s Spoken Languages:
English and Spanish [Spanish will be applied for upon application outcome]
Backstory (100+ Words)
Born on February 23rd, 1993, in Leticia, Amazonas. Tamara was adored and well taken care of growing up. Though her family wasn't rich, she still had an amazing childhood. Being the youngest of eight children really teaches you something about love. Though during her early primary school years, her family was left half of what it used to be during a mudslide that took out her neighborhood. Devastated and traumatized, Tarama discovered her passion. After being rescued and grounding herself back to reality, Tamara was met with the sight of red crosses and people in scrubs and uniforms of all colors rushing to help not only her family, but everyone who was stuck or hurt. This is when she learned what a doctor and paramedics were. During her high school years, Tamara started taking her schools' Health Science classes while also doing her own studying and researching on the side. She also volunteered at many hospitals and clinics in order to get some good hands-on experience. Due to all of her hard work and dedication, Tamara was awarded with a full ride scholarship to the college of her choosing at her graduation. She decided to go to the National University of Colombia in Bogota. There she completed her degree at the age of twenty-five and began working at a hospital within Bogota. Recently, a college friend of hers moved to Karakura, Japan and told her all about it. After some research she found out herself that the Karakura Hospital is in need of help. Now, she waits for the word back on her application.
SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical specialty? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Tamara is a Doctor in General Medicine. She chose this because she wants to help people of all sizes, from pediatric to geriatric. Just like the doctors who helped rescue her and her family.
What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Tamara has over 100+ hours of community service within a medical setting, four years of internship and hands on learning during college, and four years of working at Hospital General Universitario De La Samaritana as a Doctor specializing in General Medicine.
Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
As stated above, before applying to Karakura Hospital, she is on year four of working at the Hospital General Universitario De La Samaritana, in Colombia.
Has your character completed any additional schooling?
No. Just the bachelor's degree in Health Sciences.
SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?
download20221204174729.png

Tamara is 5'7 and 155Lbs. She has short curly black hair, and honey brown eyes. She is built athletically, but not to the point to where she's ripped. She just looks like she runs in her free time. Her skin is naturally an olive tan color, which compliments her curly black hair. Tamara can usually be seen wearing business casual clothing, or athletic wear.
How does your character act on and off duty?
On duty, Tamara is presentable and ready for the shift, however long it may last. She has a good positive attitude and looks forward to giving the best patient care there is. She usually has all her required equipment and knows what she needs to get done that day. Overall, on duty she is positive, compassionate, and ready to heal. Off duty, Tamara likes to keep her mind and body sharp. She often studies medical cases related to her current patients as well as keeps physically active. When she's on an off day, it's not rare to find her relaxing with a glass of wine and a good book. Other than that, she is ready to be called in whenever a patient may need her.
Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Tamara is very universal when it comes to working by herself or with others. She does work diligently on her own but having a team and putting different minds together to solve a problem is her favorite way of working. A hospital is like a family to her, and helping her family is what keeps her going. So, in short, she works well by herself, but even better with others.
What plans does your character have for the future?
Tamara plans on exploring the new city of Karakura. Having never been there she is completely unaware of what awaits her except for the hospital. She would love to own a pet one day, one that she can make a connection with. And maybe even settle down into Karakura permanently.
How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
Tamara carries herself with such confidence that others may think she is ****y. There is no challenge that she cannot handle. Others may also perceive her as arrogant due to her confidence in her skills and knowledge. But on the more positive side of things, she is also perceived as caring and very compassionate. Tamara sees herself as the opposite. She may carry that confidence, but she doesn’t know she does. All Tamara thinks she does is carry her head high and provide amazing service and performance within her work and personal life.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
ACCEPTED
The Hospital Higher-Ups appreciate your interest in the faction, and after
carefully reviewing your application, we have decided to give you a chance
within the Hospital.

WHAT NOW?
-
In order to proceed, you will need to join the Karakura Emergency
discord (CLICK HERE) to receive your roles.

- You will also need to be online in order to receive an introduction and
the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as a Hospital Worker.

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (alex!#4532) via Discord so that we can solve
any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread