Level 8
KARAKURA POKARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
Ankara__Messi.

Discord Name & Tag:
greg.#4560

Previous bans:
Only a single ban for ERP years ago, in which I still regret having.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/blackrosekillers-ban-appeal.22719/

Describe your activity on the server:
With as much accuracy as possible, I would personally class myself to the rather active member branch inside the SchoolRP community, as I usually spend a fair amount of time online. Sometimes it may be longer, though sometimes it may not, all depending on my current schedule as well as my motivation. In addition, even if I don’t have that much motivation, I tend to get online regardless for a while.

Which timezone are you in?
I am in the EEST timezone.

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
Tutor ~ https://schoolrp.net/threads/greqorys-private-tutor-application.26448/ - Denied
Tutor (2) ~ https://schoolrp.net/threads/greqorys-private-tutor-application-2.27304/ - Denied
Tutor (3) ~ https://schoolrp.net/threads/8zxgs-private-tutor-app.32554/ - Accepted
Chef ~ https://schoolrp.net/threads/gregs-school-chef-application.35513/ - Denied
Physical Education Teacher ~ https://schoolrp.net/threads/p-e-teacher-application.37769/ - Accepted
Psychiatrist ~ https://schoolrp.net/threads/gregs-ems-application.42252/ - Accepted
Police Officer ~ https://schoolrp.net/threads/police-officer-application-jollyjoltik.47040/ - Accepted
Tutor (4) ~ https://schoolrp.net/threads/jollyjoltiks-tutor-application.49238/ - Accepted
Psychiatrist (2) ~ https://schoolrp.net/threads/jollyjoltiks-2nd-ems-application.51484/ - Accepted

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for re-applying to the Karakura Police Department is specifically the fact that I’m planning to properly enjoy my time in the faction and fulfill my role better than my first time, as I had some trouble doing so. I still find it as a great opportunity to ‘explore’ the rather massive variety of activity and events the KPD has, and I’d be more than just happy to be able to grab a possible second chance.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I wouldn’t say that I have the best knowledge regarding Police Work, though I think I have at least a decent-near-good one, if that makes any sense. For example, I’m aware that the Police take part in enforcing the law, as well as protecting it at all costs. They also take care of any calls or even complaints about whichever of the many citizens of Karakura and make sure to handle the issues as soon as possible. Their main objective is to lock the town’s criminals behind bars and detain them, so as to protect the rest of the citizens, making the town feel like a safer place to be in. In addition, they also patrol around streets just in case they happen to come across a criminal or two, and lastly, whenever needed, they gather clues/hints/evidence to help themselves find what and who caused a specific crime.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The Police force is beyond important in the server, as their objective is to lessen the crime activity as much as they possibly can, bringing it to an equal for both sides, so the server isn’t too ‘’basic’’ yet not as heavily based on gang-roleplay. An additional reason is for the economy of the server, as for example, if Police (hypothetically speaking) didn’t exist at all, everyone would have a ridiculous balance and possibly waste it on many different illegal items overall, hence why having the Police is more than just important to balance out the server.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I’m aware of a consequence like demotion, solely because this role is not to be given for granted.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I do acknowledge that.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
I am well aware of such, which is why whenever I am called to training, I’ll get on as soon as possible and attend on the respective account I applied for.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:
Ling Hisakawa

Character's age (if accepted):
25 years of age.

Character's gender & pronouns:
Male - He/Him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

College Bachelors.

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
Greek and Japanese Sign Language (JSL)

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Ling Hisakawa is an average-height male, weighing around 190lbs. He’d have pink dyed hair and surprisingly enough, pink contacts. His accent was a rather unique one, as it had a rather serious tone in it, though not as deep as one would imagine, it’d be slightly lighter. He’d also have an ‘’aura’’ also known as a scent of gardenias following him around.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Ling can ‘identify’ whether the current situation he’s in he has to act professional or not quite easily, though regardless, he’d treat any situation with utmost respect. He doesn’t wish to give a bad look of himself or even a bad impression, which is why he’d try and handle anything as best as humanly possible, yet also as properly as possible. Despite his Intermittent Explosive Disorder however, Ling would try his best to behave as kindly as he could, specifically towards the victim to assure them that they can trust him in future needs, if any.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Ling sees his co-workers like another family of his, meaning that he’ll always make sure to bond with them the best way possible and help them out whenever they’re in need of his help. As for the teamwork, Ling usually encourages one’s idea if he finds it rather efficient for any sort of plan they have in mind. Though if no ideas would be shared, Ling would try to waste as little time as possible and think of an at least decent-ish plan to the group, in order to not kill a lot of valuable time.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
Ling sees himself mostly as a follower, as he doesn’t think, or better yet, doesn’t believe he’d be the best of leaders for any situation, plus, he hates having to be the center of attention. He usually excels in taking orders and following them, as well as doing everything in his power to execute them the best way possible and obviously enough, bringing back satisfying results.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
It was around a week before Christmas and the Hisakawas were spending some nice family time all together at home, by telling jokes, talking about various topics and much more, all that while enjoying a very well-made meal. The boys’ names were Ling and Kyosuke; they were brothers. Kuuro, their father wanted to know about their dreams and goals once they get older. The two brothers had much different goals from one another, but they both had one surprisingly common place they’d like to go to. Somewhere else than just Osaka, which would be their hometown. Kuuro laughed at first at his sons’ comment, then took a good look at them only to realize that they were actually serious. So to not waste more time, he granted the boys their wish and looked for some other place to live and grow up to. To everyone’s surprise, it was Karakura.

It was now New Year’s and the three of them had a flight booked beforehand for Karakura. They got in the plane and excitedly awaited their arrival. Couple hours passed and they at last made it. They got their luggage once off the plane and gazed around the airport and of course, Karakura itself. They were all shocked by how beautiful it was around. The school and parks were nearby, some apartments, hell, even the beach was! So many places were close to one another, they could memorize most of them on their first day. But without spending more valuable time, since a month had now passed, the boys went to sign up for the school, as they were old enough to do so on their own.

They were really enjoying their time there, specifically during school hours. They were participating in all types of classes, making new friends and even made it to a team together! Unfortunately, Ling’s stay on the football team didn’t last as long as something else had caught his interest. He told his brother Kyosuke that he’ll still be cheering for him and his team, and that he’d rather focus on his own goals. That however, didn’t go as planned, since from then, the two brothers started losing touch day by day.

Ling’s goal was something far greater than just being a sports player. Something almost impossible to achieve, like he usually told himself. He wanted to become one with the force; the Police Force, that is. Why? At some time, all he could hear left and right was nothing else but the constant crimes that were done left and right around him, as well as the massive amount of gangs and their members lurking around, so far unnoticed. He was once a victim of one himself. He wanted revenge, not only for himself, but for the rest of the innocent citizens that he thought did not deserve such horrendous events. That’s why he started paying more attention in Law classes as well as Criminology classes. For that exact reason.

Several years had passed and Ling was now an adult. He thought to himself that he had the knowledge and skills necessary to grab a chance and have a talk with the Police, in hopes that he would be able to become one the many, and that’s what he did with a not so long interview. All he had to do now was to wait for an answer from them.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?
You are NOT allowed to own a pocket knife, as it is classed as illegal weaponry. All it’d serve you for is getting arrested for possible Assault with it, perhaps Murder or Assistance to one, and most importantly Minor Possesion of Illegal Weaponry.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
-Paracetamol
-Birth Control
-Cough Syrup
-Eyepatch (for either eye)
-Bandaids

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
Walking up to my co-worker is the best option, and that’s what I’d do. I’d then make sure to remind them that whether the inmate is a criminal or not, at least some respect should be shown. Regardless of the talk I’d have with my co-worker though, a Higher-Up would be informed about this, as we shouldn’t let such actions go through without at least a proper warning.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
Regardless of how ‘’bad’’ my co-worker would be assaulted, I’d rush to them and help them out by either pushing or tackling the other party away from my co-worker or tasing them once I’d have pulled out said-taser. Once that’s done, I’d either detain them or arrest them for Assault.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
Once I’ve gathered more than enough information about the co-worker helping out a criminal organization, I’d rush my way to any Higher-Up and inform them about our corrupt co-worker and let them handle it from then, as they’d know better than myself.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
As humiliating as it may sound, I’d most likely smile at their attempt to bribe me and immediately deny it afterwards, proceeding to cuff that individual and arresting them for Bribery.

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
ACCEPTED
Welcome to the Karakura Police Department! Please make sure to have
a look at the Emergency Discord server for further information.​

Users who are viewing this thread