Denied Technician Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkaviraHD

Level 3
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
AkaviraHD

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Technician.

How often do you log onto the server?: Everyday.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes.

Do you have a microphone? Yes.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I have not been banned.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: My role is to fix stuff like boilers CCTV ovens fire alarms and testing fire alarms.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: I have had a past experience as a technician job worker.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have had alot of experience in english class because i work hard and i try and get good grades.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: As a technician i fix stuff around the school e.g Boilers, CCTV Camera's, Ovens, Computers, lights So pupils are safe within the school.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: First i would warn them and if they keep on doing it i would report it back to a senior member of staff.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would accept the job and put on some safety clothes on and do the job.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would stop the employee or just report it back to a senior member of staff.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
AkaviraHD
Chosen Job: Technician

Motivation for Joining YHS: I have realised that the school has got not much people running the backbone of the school so i would be happy to help work as a technician and make sure pupils are safe in the school with no hazards.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I would work very hard and fix dangerous stuff and make sure the school is really safe for pupils.

Lofken

Level 145
Denied
As i said ''Re-apply in 7 days'' on your other application, you made another one in 4 days.
Re-apply in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread