mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Greqory's Private Tutor Application (2)

JollyJoltik

Level 8
[OOC section]

In Game Name: Greqory

School Employee Role you are Applying For: I am applying for the Private Tutor position on SRP.

How often do you log onto the server?: I log on very frequently! I’d say for about 2+ hours on weekdays and then about 4+ hours during the weekends. I always find time to get on, whether I’m just walking around spawn or interacting with others. It’s always a fun experience!

Do you have discord?: I do have discord! My user is Gregory | グレゴリー#9325

Do you have a microphone?: I have a microphone that is clear and easy to understand.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Unfortunately, I was once banned for ERP. This was when I was first introduced to SRP And didn’t have a full understanding of the rules (Exact time: 4th February 2020 8:15pm). I have learnt from my mistakes and will never make such a fault ever again. I promise!

Can you ensure that you will often come on: I swear to come on as frequently as possible. I will only ever not come on in the case of an emergency. If an emergency arises I will notify one of my colleagues or HR’s of my absence. I will never let you down, I am ready to commit as much time as I can to this role.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: I fully regard the responsibilities of my role and accept any punishments that come to me in the case where I act out of line. I will always obey the rules in place and be on my best behaviour. I can say with certainty though that it won’t ever come to the conclusion that you have to fire me!

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: In most cases, Private Tutors are hired to assist individuals or small groups of children who may be falling behind in their desired curriculum. It is the Private Tutors job to help them with their failing subjects in an effort to keep them on track to graduate with high marks.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Whilst I don’t have experience specifically roleplaying as a Private Tutor, people frequently come to me and my character for help with their classes or just general personal problems. Many see me as a beacon of trust that they can open up to about their issues, I can say with absolute certainty that I will be able to help all students get back on track!

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have a wide range of knowledge and experience roleplaying. Putting myself and my character into many different situations to experiment with what I’m good at! Whenever I find interactions that don’t seem to flow as well I always take the time to try and improve so next time i’m in a similar situation I can make it a more enjoyable experience for all participants.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: It is my job as a Private Tutor to assist students that may be falling behind in their classes, I must be patient and kind as they may not be as quick to learn as others. I will always be supportive of them and help them feel confident in themselves and their learning. Private Tutors can also be called on to assist Teachers in their classrooms at any given moment. They must be cooperative with children.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would politely ask them to sit down and talk to me about why they’re so angry, in most situations people only act in such a manner due to other things going on in their life. I would like to try and befriend them and allow them to tell me how they’re feeling. If after that they still continued. I would take them to their dean for a meeting to discuss their behaviour and a possible punishment for their actions.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would first clear all staff and students from the area, not allowing anybody into the space until the situation was under control. I would wear protective gear in order to save myself from extended exposure to the material. Once safely removed from the school, I would do one final check of the area before opening it back up to the public.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would kindly ask them to stop, I would remain calm and content. Doing nothing to anger or upset them. If they were possibly doing something to harm the students nearby. I would politely ask them to leave the area. However- if the situation was too high risk for me to handle. I wouldn’t hesitate to call the police. I will not tolerate anyone who risks the safety of children.

[IC section]

Applicant Name: Claude Gogatsu Blarré Okumura

Chosen Job: Private Tutor

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I wasn’t always the brightest kid, I spent a lot of time in classes with my mind drifting. I believed I had no future, one day a Private Tutor offered his help to me. Since then i’ve always been doing my absolute best, the knowledge that he passed down to me- I want to help all the children that were just like me, they deserve the right to feel confident. I want to do everything in my power to help them so they can walk out of the gates everyday with a smile on their face.

Age (Minimum age is 25): 30 Years Old

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I believe I am the best fit for this job considering my selfless, passionate and kindhearted nature. I personally see myself as a very sociable person, someone who can easily connect and get along with anybody! I'm really cooperative and work well with others. Always making jokes in an effort to make them smile. I can also relate to many students. I have a deep understanding of many of their fears and anxieties. I want to do everything I can to give them the confidence to walk out of those gates at the end of the day with a smile across their face.

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for applying!

══════════════════

Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED.

- I currently find you unsuitable for this role.

╔══════════════╗

- Good luck in the future if you wish to re-apply!
- DM Sun#0040 over Discord if you have any questions.

╚══════════════╝​

Users who are viewing this thread