mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Greqory's Private Tutor Application

JollyJoltik

Level 8
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
Greqory

School Employee Role you are Applying For: I'm applying for the Private Tutor position.

How often do you log onto the server?: I log in everyday, unless of course I'm busy or there's something very important going on, but when I am online, I'm active for 7 hours and sometimes even more, depending on my free time of course! Some additional information that I'd like to include, is that I'm mostly active during the weekends, where sometimes I can even be online for nearly half of the day. Though for the weekdays, I may be active for a minimum of 3 hours, or even 0 hours, since I've already mentioned before, that I may be busy or there's an emergency going on, which results on me being rather inactive at times, but it's only a minimum amount of it's occurance. And finally, when I'm offline from the server, I login to Discord right away, so I can still be active and possibly help as much as I can there as well.

Do you have discord? Yes, I do have Discord! Here's my name and tag : Gregory | グレゴリー#9325

Do you have a microphone? Due to my headset not working as well as it's microphone of course, I do not, but I do use Discord from my phone and my phone's microphone does it's job perfectly, meaning that everyone can hear me clearly without any problems.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I've sadly yet truly been banned once for ERP, though I'm willing to not repeat my actions, as I've promised the staff already. Feel free to DM me on Discord for details about that ban of mine, as I'll make sure to respond right away.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: I can guarantee that I can come online often and fulfill my position's duty, since of course, it's not a position to take for granted. So I don't think I'll disappoint anyone or even let you guys down!

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: I acknowledge the fact that I can get fired from my position for whatever I did wrongly quite well, but nontheless, I'll try hard enough to fulfill my tasks. I'll also take full responsibility of my actions while working, because I don't want to be fired right away, since the staff have entrusted me with that role.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: Private tutors are known to help students who can't pay much attention or get distracted easily or even having troubles learning a specific lesson, when they're in a big class. So in other words, a private tutor is a person that will help that student to overcome that learning problem of theirs and answer any questions the specific student has about that lesson's topic. Private tutors can help them keep track of the lessons they did in class, in case they missed any. This also applies to college students and not just high school students.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: I've roleplayed as a teacher before, though not as a Private Tutor, since those 2 roles differ from each other and by a lot, but I do have an idea of how I should act towards others. I always showed respect and always understood the others and how they roleplayed. I'm not a big fan of learning myself, but when it comes to helping others and filling those gaps of theirs, I'm always available to help them and in an entertaining way too, because when teaching or even helping with a subject, it makes it more entertaining as well as easier to understand.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I don't have experience from many kinds of roleplaying in general, because I started roleplaying nearly 2 years ago and up until now, the only experiences I have are school themed ones, such as being a teacher and a student. I've also played some more roleplaying games on my phone, which made me build up my confidence and start roleplaying more and more everyday. So in conclusion, after all those days that have passed by, I can roleplay in nearly any situation possible, with a rather big amount of confidence as well as ease, all thanks to my past roleplaying.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Private tutors are usually to assist students who are lacking information about different topics of a lesson, since they've either missed classes or didn't fully understand it by the teachers themselves. They can also help in classes of other teachers as well as professors, if needed of course, since their job is somewhat similar to the teaching assistant job. They should also need to have no problem working with the students, since their duty is to help them, but not only that. They also need to show those students respect, as well as be patient, since their duty is to help them for their future as well as preparing them for difficult quizzes or even exams and tests.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I'd first tell them to stop being immature towards me calmly, since their in an educational environment and not somewhere where they think they can act freely. I'd then proceed by asking them, if anything bothers them and they behaved like that. If they didn't want to cooperate with me though, I'd just inform the Vice Principal or even the College Dean about the student's behaviour towards, so they could warn them themselves. But of course, since I'm a school staff, I'd have to face the whole situation calmly, without getting enraged myself, or pissing that student more from what they are already.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I'd firstly try and make sure that people will stay away from that area, since I want to guarantee the students' as well as the other school employees' safety. I'd tell everyone in a calm way to back off, to prevent any troubles that may occur. So what I'm trying to say is that I'll accept the risks right away and try to solve the situation while knowing that noone is hurt. But before all that, I'd tell the Principal the different outcomes that could happen.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I'd kindly and respectfully tell them to stop, because in the school grounds, we care for everyone and as a school staff we care for everyone's safety. If they refuse to comply and keep on going, I'd try and inform the Vice Principal. Before all this though, I'd try and solving that situation myself calmly. However if they do, I'd still inform the Vice Principal or the College Dean, but I'd only tell them to have a small conversation about that teacher's behaviour at that time. However though, if they try and harm a student, I'd report them to the police and not only the higher ups, because we do not want such teachers around!

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Claude 'Rain' Gogatsu

Chosen Job:
Private Tutor

Motivation for Joining KHS: Just like most of the students here in Karakura, I was one of those who didn't pay as much attention in their classes and got distracted easily. Though, now, I'm paying more attention at my classes as a current college student and I've noticed that many students are lacking some information about the class they attended and seemingly have questions about that topic. I've always wanted to help the ones that want a brighter future and that's my goal at the moment. I basically want to offer my assistance to those students as much as possible to help them have a smile on their face, knowing that I'll be there for them when they need my help, as well as helping them to their 'weak' subjects, whatever they may be. Not only that, but I'd love to be in a better communication environment with all those students and help them push their limits, so they can achieve their goals as well! And to everyone's information, I'd rather help as many students as possible rather than checking when I'll be getting payed, since working isn't only about getting payed!

Age (Minimum age is 25):

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
As I've mentioned in the previous question, which was about my activity on the server, I am very active and I can guarantee that I'll be online anytime possible, unlike some other school staff who may have other responsibilities by that time. Not only that, but since I'll be on for many hours, I'll fulfill my duties as a private Ttutor quite efficiently and way more than usual. I've also been in position to help 4 teachers so far with their classes and I've gotten some very positive comments from them! So I think that I'll be doing as good alone, since I have an idea on how to act and help those students. I'd also like to point out that I'm a person that enjoys helping others. And I'd love to have this role/job not only to teach, but to offer some great opportunities for the future of some students!

suneaterchan

Level 105

Thank you for applying!
══════════════════

Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED.
The role you applied for is currently full.

╔══════════════╗

- Good luck in the future if you wish to re-apply!
- DM Sun#0040 over Discord if you have any questions.

╚══════════════╝

Users who are viewing this thread