Lewk

Level 94
x_z
x_z
Omega+
What's your Minecraft Username?: x_z
What's the title of your suggestion?: Group Chats on Phones

What's your suggestion?:
I think it would be very swell if we could have group chats added onto the phones. Whilst I am aware Onrain does hypothetically do that, Onrain is really slow. I have not been able to load messages on Onrain for the last month basically.

I suggest that an actual in-game group chat system is added onto the phones. This would probably be a command, something like '/groupchat add [Contact Name or Phone Number]'.

In my mind it would work the same as the current radios work, just instead of says 'texts'.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
This would honestly add a lot of potential to roleplay. Group chats are kinda a staple in school, and currently lacking one sometimes makes things difficult as you end up messaging the same thing to 10 different people.

findouticly

Level 28
findouticly
findouticly
Omega
You can already make a group chat on onrain... and you can use it ICly, like thru the phone.

Popo

Level 62
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
You can already make a group chat on onrain... and you can use it ICly, like thru the phone.
I will kneel down and prostrate when you read the whole suggestion! The whole idea is that Onrain has been very, very slow recently and using it's in-game function barely even works. This has been a recurring problem since last year as well. I don't think an in-game groupchat would be entirely necessary if they are able to fix Onrain's current issues, so I am neutral on this.

LordI'mCrafty

Level 118
Dokiibird
Dokiibird
Omega
I will kneel down and prostrate when you read the whole suggestion! The whole idea is that Onrain has been very, very slow recently and using it's in-game function barely even works. This has been a recurring problem since last year as well. I don't think an in-game groupchat would be entirely necessary if they are able to fix Onrain's current issues, so I am neutral on this.
JESUS CHRIST

Infi

Level 142
Government Lead
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
+1, but only up to 5 people in a group chat as to not cause players to no longer use onrain

findouticly

Level 28
findouticly
findouticly
Omega
you know DAMN well I'm a little silly and slow, DARK. I love you but please don't scream at me ... at least not on the forums, dms are open BUT... LIKE... don't need to get down on your knees... SHEESH. sorry king

Users who are viewing this thread