Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:

Guacomole#6829

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes I do

List your current and past applications:

KPD Application (ACCEPTED): https://schoolrp.net/threads/kpd-app-guacrp.43792/
Italian Application (
ACCEPTED): https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language-application.37472/
Spanish Application (ACCEPTED) :https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.30970/
French Application (DENIED): https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.32188/
JSL Application (DENIED): https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-language-application.36463/
Another JSL Application (DENIED): https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.39116/
What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:

I have been playing SRP for a very long time and I have gained a lot of Experience in that very long time. I have been playing SRP since 2019 and I did briefly GangRP for an entire year and a half. But half of that year has been through P2L. I have been part of many small events that included P2L battles and that is where most of my detail has come from. I also have been an acting member of Fight club for a bit. So I would say my DetailRP is very good and I have

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:

I have tried out a lot of SRP factions, I have been a major GangRPer and I have led a couple of gangs, I was also KPD for a bit but I got bored of both of them. I heard from my EMS buddies that being EMS is actually very fun and I frankly believe them. I no longer want to do gangrp and I would now rather try something else in GangRP and I think I will benefit a lot to the team. I would like to believe myself as a nice and funny person so I will do my best to make sure there are very few down moments in EMS. Another reason why I was motivated to join EMS was because it just overall seems very fun and not as restricting as some factions like KPD and GangRP are. But my main Motivation for joining EMS is because everything else has become boring and unentertaining. Everything has become repetitive and you lose the thrill after doing it for so long and so much. I think I will be a great help around the hospital and fellow Co-Workers. I am also incredibly patient and rarely cause any problems. I have zero history of toxicity and I would like to believe that I am a very well liked person. But I also am, Hard-Working, Dedicated, friendly and helpful. I also think EMS will be a great place to get some extra SRP experience.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):

My current application is for a Psychiatrist however this may change in the future

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:

Psychiatrists don't focus on Physical injuries or Illness's a Doctor or Surgeon would, instead Psychiatrists specialize with Mental Illnesses and Mental Health. Psychiatrists will help people that unfortunately suffer from any Mental Illnesses or Disabilities and will do their best to help them overcome them. They can recommend and prescribe medication for their illness, Diagnose them with specific illnesses after a few sessions and can try to help you overcome your mental problems.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Psychiatrist
A psychiatrist's primary task is to help with mental health. This group prioritizes helping members who have mental health or disabilities that interfere with their lives. A psychiatrist can prescribe medications, make recommendations for medication, and offer counselling services.

Surgeon
Most surgeons work in the operating room. If a doctor is unable to save the patient's life, a surgeon will step in to help. Surgery covers every aspect of a person's body, including neurology. Surgeons also view patients to ensure the patient's well-being.

Doctor
A doctors role is to simply aid and assist whoever they can, a doctor most takes care of diagnosing physical illness and helping with small injuries. They can help out sometimes Surgeons if needed but their field is mostly diagnoses and smaller injuries, nothing major like internal bleeding of missing limbs.

Clinical Lead
The Clinical Leads are essentially the overseers of the Hospital, they make sure each and every faction of said hospital is doing their work correctly and properly and wont accept shortcuts to fix anything at all.

Clinical Manager
This role is here to specifically ensure that there is no corruption or corner cutting seen from Clinical Leads. The Manager ensures that every faction is working correctly and makes sure that the hospital is working as it should.

Hospital Director
The hospital director is essentially the head of the EMS Faction. This role is filled by one person and one person only. They ensure that the Hospital is running correctly and nothing is going wrong.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes I do
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

Yes I do
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?

Yes I do
Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes I do

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Miguel Peralta would stand at a whopping 6'5 and would have a very toned and defined body, it was clear that he took care of himself and his body. The Hispanic male would have a scar on his eye and various scars running across his body. Despite his menacing demeanour, Miguel would actually be a very nice person. There was never a moment that he was not smiling and enjoying himself. He'd always do his best from keeping anyone down and sad by trying to cheer them up. Miguel's appearance completely contrasts his personality but he doesn't mind. Miguel would have the light scent of Strawberries lingering around him and his hair would seem to be very well taken care of. It was clear that he wanted to represent himself as a person with high standards. Miguel's posture was always up right and correct, there was also a small British accent hidden in his voice. However, just because of his nice personality doesn't mean he hasn't gone through his fair share of struggle. There was always a hint of pain behind his happy and cheerfully personality but it was incredibly hard to tell that it was there.

What are they like on and off the job?
Miguel off the Job seemed to be a lot looser and calmer. He likes to spend most of his free time oddly rediscovering his passion for skateboarding and works on it a lot. He did seem to really love it. But despite this, Miguel always did his best to remain calm and level headed. He always tried his best to figure out the best solution to every problem, on and off the job.
On the Job, Miguel is more focused and hard-working. He understands his role in the hospital and what it means to the public. Miguel always tries to stay presentable, especially when he is working. He treats everyone equally and respects them all equally. But this doesn't stop Miguel's other side from showing. Even though he is more focused and determined on the job, Miguel still can have a laugh at work, nothing stops him from trying to raise peoples moods and he tries to help everyone in anyway he can no matter how hard it can be.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Miguel's main plan for the future is to just simply help anyone he can. He thinks a promotion is simply a bonus and thinks the real reward is helping others and the impact it has on them. Amongst his Co-workers, Miguel is well known to be somewhat of a jokester but this doesn't mean that he wasn't reliable. Miguel is in fact a very reliable person and also incredibly helpful. His friends and Co-Workers think that he is a very determined character and had a very good heart. They think that Miguel is a very caring and passion person contrasting his menacing demeanour. All Miguel really wants to do for the future is to simply help whoever he can in anyway that he can think of.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
Miguel Peralta was unfortunately diagnosed with Depression and PTSD

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Miguel has had a lot of struggled in his past but he has always dealt with them head on and they have made him a better person, but there is one moment that he couldn't do anything. Miguel was always a bright kid, he was acing all of his classes and was well loved amongst the students and the teachers. His home life was different however, his parents barely noticed him, instead they were simply focus on his brother Diego Peralta who somehow was doing better then Miguel in every class. His parents sometimes even forgot to feed him at all and simply just focused on Diego. It was clear they didn't care about him at all and all they did care about was the golden boy. This led Miguel to a dark path that he couldn't stop walking down. Miguel's grades were dropping and he started to associate himself with people that made him a horrible person. He started smoking, going to parties, drinking, overall not caring anymore about his school life. Miguel didn't care anymore, he just did whatever he wanted. His parents still didn't focus on him anymore, they only focused on what he did. Miguel was now known as a troublemaker, swearing at his teachers, refusing to do work, smoking in the school bathrooms, bullying the nerds, everything you can think of any more. Miguel was forced down this dark path by his parents and all he did was simply now just out of spite against them. But one day, Miguel was hanging out with his other delinquent friends when one of them seemed to pull out two knives and asked if he wanted to mug the two people around the corner, Miguel unfortunately said yes and took the knife. He went around the corner to those two people and did what he agreed to. He pointed the knife at them, demanding them to give him their wallets and they reluctantly complied. Just as he was leaving, one of the men ran up behind one of his mates, seemingly now having his own knife and stabbed it into his mates back. Miguel watched as he fell to the floor, crying out in pain as a pool of blood began to surround him. All Miguel could simply do is stare whilst the other person ran away. This was his fault, he shouldn't of agreed to this. He quickly pulled out his phone, calling an ambulance to come and help them. The only words he could recite it "I cant... I cant feel my fucking legs..." and those words simply repeated in his mind, over and over again. After a while waiting in the Emergency Room, a surgeon came up to him saying that he could never walk again. These words struck Miguel and now he realises just who he has become. He also realised that the people he was hanging out with were nowhere to be seen. It was just him alone. Miguel after this fell into a deep state of depression, he now overall was skipping school, simply stayed in his room playing video games, only coming out to see the person that was stabbed. The guilt was immense for Miguel and way too much to handle so he didn't come out of his room, that way he thought he could never hurt anyone like that again. A few weeks later after this repeating cycle, Miguel finally decides that he needs help, professional help. After a long time, Miguel started seeing a psychiatrist and things were getting better. He was now returning to school, trying to fix all the damage he caused to others, especially his friend. And after a while, things were looking up for him, he was getting better. His grades were rising, he no longer cussed out any teachers and smoked in the bathroom. But this still doesn't mean that he was back to normal. Miguel was still fighting his secret battle with depression. And even throughout all of this, Diego was still the golden boy and at this point Miguel has had a enough. He just simply packed his bags and got onto a random flight, taking him to Karakura where he studied to become a Psychiatrist and he is glad he did so, he has met so many nice people and has made new friends who have pushed him to limits he didn't even know he had.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Miguel Peralta

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr

Characters Given Name(s):
Miggy (Amongst friends) Peralta (Serious Environment)

Characters Preferred Name:
Miguel

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Male

Characters Religious Domination:
Athiest

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
Italian - British

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Three Years

Working Experience(s):
Has some sort of working experience, but simply strived to become a Psychiatrist

Academic Degree:
Masters Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Psychology

Minor(s):
Sociology, Engineering

Native Languages:
Italian, Japanese

Other Languages:
JSL

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, however, your application has been put on pending as of now due to full positions in our team.

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, however, your application was denied.
Better luck next time, however.​

Users who are viewing this thread