BST & United Kingdom

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:
9-10

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Governor

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is that I want to explore all the possible options I have in all of the SRP factions, and so far I have explored KPD and GangRP but I want to explore more. My years in GangRP have become now boring and repetitive so I wanted to bring some spark into my SRP experience and I believe that the government is the right thing to do that. I have spent a lot of time in the GangRP faction of the server, and it becomes restricting of my roleplay ability. Overall, what I want is to maximise my roleplay ability and be able to roleplay in a much better and more advanced way and I overall feel that the government faction is something that could do that for me. Alongside this, I have taken an interest in law in real life in my school and I am deciding to study it further in my in real life school and I believe that this could really go well alongside my current education.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
I do understand the basics of Karakura's laws and Constitutional rights as I myself come from a gangrp background so I am very familiar with them. I also was KPD for a while so I gained a little bit more knowledge of Karakura's Laws and Constitutional rights. However, I only really know the basics and I would really like to gain a deeper understanding of the laws and rights and I just hope that the Government faction helps me do that so that I, in return can help out my fellow workers in any shape or way I can.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
OOCly: I have been gangrping for nearly four years now. And that is quite a long time. During those years, my roleplay ability has been restricted because I only knew one type of roleplay which is gangrp. I have multiple goals in mind, but the main goal I have is that I want to expand my roleplay knowledge and ability and I feel as if this Government faction is just right for me. I want to do something that differs from the roles I have done in the past, something that teaches me something that I could use in the long haul in the Government faction (if I get accepted of course). I know I am a very capable person of being in the team as I am great with other people and all I want to do is help others and furthermore. I want to have as much fun as I can and I cannot achieve that by doing the same thing over and over again. I need to do something different and I feel that the Government Faction is just right for me as me personally, I, in real life, want to become involved with jobs that include Law, I have considered jobs like Lawyer or judge or any of them and I see great appeal in them.

ICly: There is even more stuff I strive for in character, but the main reason is that I want to instil a change in the Karakura community, I want to change it, and turn it into a better place for everyone to be welcome to and if I do get accepted into this faction, I will make sure to try my very best to see that these goals I have will become true and I will achieve my goals if I do get accepted.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
Governors, contrasting to real life Governors are people more in the public eye. They do speeches out into the public and server directly under the Mayor. Governors have a lot of powers in Karakura, being able to influence, change and add laws into the city with the city and its people's interests and needs in mind. Furthermore, Governors issue out I.Ds to people at the front desk, they also oversee any trials that are going on to see if they are all fair and if everyone in the trial is being truthful and unbiased. In the off chance that a spot in the Jury needs to be filled, a governor can easily fill the space up and attend Jury duty. In my opinion, Governors are the one that are the peoples spokesperson, as they are directly in the public eye and giving speeches to the people. They do what is best for the people of Karakura

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
I do acknowledge these terms

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I do acknowledge these terms

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
I do acknowledge these Terms

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes I have read all the rules and I agree to follow them if I do get accepted

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes I will be unless there is something I have planned, if so, I will alert the person in charge immediately

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Akira Hatake

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mr Hatake

Current age:

Date of birth:
14th of July, 1987

Academic Degree:
Masters

Major(s):
Criminal Justice
Law

Minor(s):
Philosophy
Psychology

Work experience:
"As soon as I left College with all my degrees and majors, I left straight for the Japanese army and I do not regret it one bit. I learnt a lot about myself and I really found out who I really was and who I could be. I served alongside my fellow soldiers and I fought well. I served in the army for a solid 5 years, but then I left as the army was so mentally draining and I always had the thought in the back of my mind that I wanted to do something else with my life. I lost a lot of friends in the army and I really do miss them. I began to teach as a professor in a university in Tokyo thanks to my Degree which I acquired before I joined the army. I taught everything including Law, Philosophy and Psychology I taught at this university for 8 years. Then I stayed with my mother for a year and took care of her on her death bed until she unfortunately passed. This is when I decided to fly to Karakura and start pursuing a government role so I can have a long lasting effect and help out this town for the better. "

Political background:
"Where I grew up, I was raised by my mother who was a wonderful parent and did her best. I never really knew my father, he left when I was young so I was raised by my mother and a few of her uncles. My mother was a Governor. When I was being raised, I constantly talked with my mother about her career and learned a lot about being a Governor. I was instantly attracted to my mothers role as a Governor and when I was in high school, I decided I wanted to study to become a Governor to follow in my mothers footsteps and she was extremely supportive. In school, I was always arguing against something that I truly believed. I was the lead of the local debate team in my school and I had a lot of debates. But, after I finished my education, something pulled me towards the Japanese Army and I do not exactly know what. However, joining the Army is something I do not regret one bit, I served for a long time, and yet in my spare time, I still argued and debated with my fellow soldiers about current and past world situations in politics and law. I guess it was just the way I was raised. After I left the army, I decided to begin teaching in a University about Law and Politics where I helped many young minds to gradually become Lawyers, Judges and Governors. Unfortunately, I had to quit and move to where my mother was as she was unfortunately dying on her deathbed. I stayed for a while, taking care of her and sat by her in her final moments and when she died here in Karakura. I finally felt that spark to become a Governor again and began looking for an opportunity. I just want to follow in my mothers footsteps and make my mother proud. "

Nationality & born location:
Japanese, Born in Japan, Tokyo

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Japanese
Italian
JSL

Criminal record:
No Criminal Record

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
"I am fully aware of my family's reputation among the city of Karakura. But I just want to give my reassurance that I am nothing like my family. If I do get this job, I will surpass any expectations you may have of me and more. Do not look at my last name. Instead, look at what I can offer. My mother, as I stated before was a Governor in Tokyo. I learnt a lot from under her wing where she taught me a lot of stuff that hopefully I could use for this job if I get accepted. I feel as I have all this knowledge and information that my mother gave me, I feel that I could be a great fit for the Governor role and I aspire to climb the ranks and help a lot of people. Furthermore, my time in the Army has taught me a lot of stuff and the big one being discipline which is something that is nice to have in a role like this. I have a really strong sense of justice and I want to help make this town a better place, one step at a time. I just hope that you could take me under your wing and help me achieve my dreams"

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 194
Administrator
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
REVIEWED

Unfortunately I've decided to keep this application PENDING

Thank you for applying for the Government faction, Please feel free to make any edits to your application in the meantime & it will be re-reviewed when we have spots open. If you'd like this removed, please DM me at oZinth#0001

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 194
Administrator
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
REVIEWED

After careful review, unfortunately I've decided to ACCEPT this application!

Thank you for applying for the Government faction, Please send me a DM at oZinth#0001 & ping me in the Karakura Town Discord!

Users who are viewing this thread