OOC and IC times (Conversions)

jeemay

Level 41
dhrdjim
dhrdjim
Rich
──────────────────

What is this guide?
This guide will help you understand what OOC time (real life time) converts to ICly (In-game time).

Why does this guide exist?
The main reason behind this guide's existence is to help you not get confused when given tasks to do in IC time or asked to meet an individual in IC time. Other things like jobs, which require you to complete a task / do an action after a certain amount of IC time can find this guide helpful.

──────────────────

TIMINGS

The main unit of the comparisons will be the hour so please keep that in mind while reading. If you find yourself confused at any point when reading, be sure to contact me on discord: jimmy.#5830
──
( OOC = Real life ) ( IC = In-game / In SRP )

1 OOC hour = 4 IC hours
24 OOC hours (1 OOC day) = 72 IC hours (3 IC days)
168 OOC hours (1 OOC week) = 672 IC hours (28 IC days, roughly 1 IC month)
730 OOC hours (1 OOC month) = 2920 IC hours (4 IC months)
8760 OOC hours (1 OOC year) = 35040 IC hours (4 IC years)

──

Now, let's break the hour into minutes:

5 OOC minutes = 20 IC minutes
10 OOC minutes = 40 IC minutes
15 OOC minutes = 60 IC minutes
20 OOC minutes = 80 IC minutes (1 hour and 20 minutes)
25 OOC minutes = 100 IC minutes (1 hour and 40 minutes)
30 OOC minutes = 120 IC minutes (2 hours)
35 OOC minutes = 140 IC minutes (2 hours and 20 minutes)
40 OOC minutes = 160 IC minutes (2 hours and 40 minutes)
45 OOC minutes = 180 IC minutes (3 hours)
50 OOC minutes = 200 IC minutes (3 hours and 20 minutes)
55 OOC minutes = 220 IC minutes (3 hours and 40 minutes)

──
All the maths has been done for you so all you have to do is read. I tried my best to break it down as much as possible, simplifying it to the maximum. Again, any confusion, contact me.

──
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

If you ever find yourself confused or unable to convert timezones, use the following site:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Firstly, enter your timezone, then the timezone you'd like to convert it to. Secondly, Finally, enter your current time and click CONVERT.
──
I hope you found this guide helpful. If you'd like to see any changes made or notice any mistakes that require correcting, please inform me and I will take it into consideration. Have a good day. :)

Last edited:

zegevlier

Level 23
Community Team
Developer
So many useless conversions, just saying that it's 4x as fast would have been enough. Also you made a mistake, 96 IC hours ≠ 3 IC days
EDIT: My emojis got removed! I call hax

Users who are viewing this thread