Check out our in character Social Media

mc.roleplayhub.net

Loading status...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[GUIDE] SCHOOLRP DISCONNECTION ERROR

Discussion in 'Guides' started by ImRaicyy, Sep 13, 2020.

1. ImRaicyy

ImRaicyy Netherlands Level 23

Local Time:
    6:20 PM
    [​IMG]

SCHOOLRP DISCONNECTION ERROR
    [Subject_725]
    [
    9/13/2020]
    ⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

"Loading Terrain.." - "Disconnected".

Does this look familiar to you?

Did you get this error out of nowhere when you tried to join SchoolRP?

Then I suggest you reading the following solutions I'm going to mention!

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

You were always able to play on the server, you got no problems when you tried to join it, or when you were in the server. But you got this error one day, out of nowhere, and you don't know what to do.

Well, I'm going to mention how you might've gotten this error, and/or how you can fix it!

Let's get right to the topic!

YES! I GOT THIS ERROR, BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW I GOT IT?!

You most of the time get this error when you have a lot of applications open on you're computer. But, it's also possible that you can get this error, even though you have no applications open on you're computer except Minecraft.

You can get this error, even though if you have 1 application open (Minecraft), if you're keeping your computer on all day. If you are about to go AFK, or about to stop playing on you're computer for the whole day, I suggest you turning it OFF, and not in sleep-mode.

SOLUTIONS

The next solutions I'm going to mention, are the ones that always work. If none of these solutions worked out for you, feel free to contact me on Discord. My Discord tag will be mentioned down below.

Each solution will be given a ALWAYS WORKS or WORKS.

If one of the solutions down below says ALWAYS WORKS then the solution will definitely work, or it's important that you need to join the server with the including things.

If one of the solutions down below says WORKS, then it means that it can fix the error, but it does not always comply.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

1. Close, and start-up Minecraft again. [WORKS]

This is just a simple solution, if this didn't work, then you should check out the other solutions down below:

2. Restart you're computer. [ALWAYS WORKS]

You were playing the whole day on the SchoolRP server, but then you decide to take a break for 30 minutes or less. 30 minutes have been past by, and you decided to join SchoolRP again. You are at the Loading Terrain screen and then you get disconnected out of a sudden, then this fix most likely will work.

NOTE: If you were taking a break, without shutting down you're computer, and you get this error later on when you try to play on the server, then this solution will certainly work. If you turned off your computer when you decided to take a break for 30 minutes or less from SchoolRP, then this solution will not work.

3. Change your Minecraft version. [WORKS]

If your always using, for example, 1.12.2 or 1.13.2, then I suggest you using a other version. (1.14.4 - 1.16.1)

4. Use Optifine. [ALWAYS WORKS]

Optifine is a utility mod that increases you're FPS when you use it. Optifine is one-single download. You can add Optifine into Forge if you'd like that.

The link down below will redirect you to the Optifine downloads-website:
    https://www.optifine.net/downloads

5. Re-install Minecraft. [ALWAYS WORKS]

This solution worked for me, and it probably will work for you as well. Make sure you download the correct Minecraft version for you're computer. I will list a example down below:

WINDOWS (RECOMMENDED): Minecraft.msi

WINDOWS (ALTERNATIVE): Minecraft.exe

MAC: Minecraft.dmg

DEBIAN/UBUNTU: Minecraft.deb

ARCH LINUX: Minecraft-launcher

OTHER LINUX: Minecraft.tar.gz

6. /spawn [ALWAYS WORKS]

If none of these solutions worked out for you, then you sadly have to ask a staff member every time to /spawn you in when you try to join the server. I know, it can be annoying, but this is the only solution left, that always works.

7. Resourcepack. [WORKS]

You can also get kicked if you do not have the right resource pack.

But the resource pack doesn’t work for me!?

No worries, I’ll explain down below how you can get it to work again:

To begin with, go to %appdata%. You can go there by either typing it in the Windows search bar, not on the internet, on your windows main screen, down-left. Or by clicking the Windows key + R on the same time.

Anyways, when your in the %appdata%, go to .minecraft which is located as the first folder within the map.

When you have clicked on the .minecraft folder, search for server-resource-pack, click on it, and then you should see some unnecessary files. Delete them all, and then you should be good.

Make sure you have Server Resource Pack Prompts: ON. You can check that if you click Edit on the SchoolRP server in the Multiplayer Menu.

I’ll list a shorter way down below:

%appdata% ➢ .minecraft ➢ server-resource-pack folder ➢ Delete everything in it ➢ Go back to Minecraft ➢ Multiplayer Screen ➢ Click on Edit when you have selected the SchoolRP server ➢ Make sure Server Promps or Server Resource Prompts is Enabled

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

I hope one of these solutions worked out for you. I will try and think of more solutions I forgot off and edit this thread.

Anyways- I hope you can join the server normally again, and if there are any questions, feel free to DM me on Discord. I always answer:
    --
    DISCORD - Subject#5013
    IGN - Subject_725 (Uncapitable)

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
  2. Mystixa

Mystixa United States Level 8

Local Time:
    You can also delete the resource pack from your server resource packs folder (in .minecraft) then restart from the launcher! It may take 2-3 attempts of connecting but that usually works for me.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ImRaicyy

Local Time:
    That’s pretty smart of you. But this does not affect the current error. This fix you just mentioned is a fix to get the SchoolRP resource pack to work. I do love that you mentioned it! ♡^▽^♡

4. Mystixa

Mystixa United States Level 8

Local Time:
    No I can't connect sometimes if I don't which is why I mentioned it

5. Carol

Carol Canada Level 20

Local Time:
    7:20 PM
    I have an idea, 1.8.9 works for me with the pack disabled

6. ImRaicyy

Local Time:
    Hmm.. alright. I’ll add your solution as well! :)

7. Fatalified

Fatalified Germany Level 6

Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    I've tried the second solution many times and I've come to realize that it doesn't always work- because I had to wait a bit. When the second solution [Qualified as 'Always works'] doesn't work, then I'd suggest waiting for about another half an hour before trying to connect on SRP again. That, has always worked, for me at least.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
  8. ImRaicyy

Local Time:
    Aw, that's so annoying. Have you tried the other solutions by any chance?

9. Fatalified

Fatalified Germany Level 6

Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    Well no, since I've never gotten the chance to even try those methods (I kept relying on my own, aka the one I mentioned in this discussion). You're welcome if this clarification helped out by the way!