mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

GuitaristRP | Reporter Application (WIP)

twinkdragon

Level 18
The_twnk_dragon
The_twnk_dragon
Omega+
OOC (Out-Of-Character) Information:

What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)? Please include ALL your alternative accounts:

GuitaristRP | the_twnk_dragon
Do you have Discord and a microphone? If so, what is your username?:
Yes, therainbowlemon
List your timezone and country:
+5:30hrs GMT
Describe your activity:

Link any significant applications (e.g., Roles/Teams, exclude languages):

What is your motivation to apply for reporter?:

To be honest, I have been rp'ing as a professor on my character for a year now. I need a change of RP situations. I have tried many times to apply into various factions with my characters, however I have been denied a lot... It has been rather difficult applying for this.
I also feel like this specific character of mine was meant to be in the government, as a lawyer or as someone who exposes the truth. Hence I felt the need to apply. If it helps.. I have experience in writing, so I am hoping that might add to it

Do you have any experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?:
Yes, I have written countless stories ever since I was a child (yes I am mostly older.). I also work in marketing and train a lot of students, that makes me guide them in making conclusive reports on various data formats.
As a child I loved my imaginary world I created in my stories, and currently I am writing a book which is a bit of an experiment but hopefully it goes well. We all know a writers block.

Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?:
Ofcourse.

Why should we accept you over others?:
I do not have a clear answer to this, all I can honestly say is that I can write really well and enjoy detective work a lot. The reporter faction does give you a nice view into life outside the school, and social heirarchy of the town, and I think I have spent enough time in this server to have learnt how to do better.

Do you understand you have to stay completely neutral with all reports? (Your report can't have any OOC or IC bias towards a specific group.)
Yes. Ooc and icly are different, it's a core value of rping.

Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?:
I would be able to yes.

Summarise what you imagine work as a reporter is:

IC (In-Character) Information:
Treat this section like it is your own character answering it

Full Name:
Valor Andreas
Preferred Name/Nickname and Title (e.g., Ms, Mr) Mr. Val

Current Age (25+): 25

Past job/work experience: He has worked as a copywriter for a local news website in japan (wip.)

Degree/qualifications: He studied Mass Communication

Nationality and born location: South Korea

Phone Number: 030-

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?:

I... am a human being I guess. Okay I may not be good at this, but.. errr

What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this, and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?:

What are your expectations for the job?:
Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below:

Nah, me? a criminal? NEVER!
Fluent Languages (Underline your native):
Korean, Russian, JSL

PROMPTS:
You will have to write two reports about a topic of your choice. Here we can see how pronounced your writing is and how creative you are. Use your own formatting and your own report idea. (If you're found plagiarizing an actual report or another applicant, you will be denied.)

#1 - General report. Report about a topic, informing players about an event or significant issues to Karakura.

#2 - Interview. It's important to have well-rounded questions. Create your own interview with ten questions or more. And answer them yourself.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread