players online

Accepted GXCJ'S SCHOOL EMPLOYEE APPLICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out-Of-Character Information
In Game Name:
GxcJ
Do you have discord?: Yes I do, RxndomJxyden#8623
Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No, I have not been banned.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: I am very active on the server, I am online daily for a good amount of hours whereas on the forums, I'm only ever on when I want to check people’s applications, rules, or to apply for something.

School Employee Role you are Applying For: I would like to apply for Janitor

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
A Janitor is the caretaker of the school, they clean up any rubbish within the school grounds to make sure the place is a clean environment for students to learn in. However, they are still a staff member within the school, so they must act accordingly, such as; telling students off, dealing with some situations, reporting incidents etc.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: I understand that I can be ICly fired for my character's wrongdoings and actions.

Do you understand how to seriously roleplay?:
I do know, and understand how to seriously roleplay in any and all situations.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have roleplayed on many minecraft servers, including SchoolRP for two years. On SchoolRP i have roleplayed as; A Grade-7 to Grade-12 Student, A College Student, Police Officer, Highschool Teacher, School Technician, a suspended student and an Adult! (This is with both of my accounts. GxcJ, JxydenxKnoxs)

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?: https://schoolrp.net/threads/corruptdxrkrps-technician-application.18281/ [Accepted in Forums by Ehko 15/08/19]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/corruptdxrkrps-police-application.18458/ [Denied by Aania, this was AFTER I got accepted by Vex in March 31/08/19]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/babyjaydens-teaching-assistant.25656/ [Denied by suneaterchan, did not give a reason 10/10/20]

Situations
During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would ignore the student, carrying on with my work. However, if they continue, I would politely ask them to stop, as well as telling them to mind their language, as this behaviour is unacceptable. If they still continue, I shall inform them that I will be reporting them, and that they have detention.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
Firstly I would examine the job I have been given, such as how dangerous it can be, what could happen if something goes completely wrong?, Will it get me hurt?, afterwards I would give my opinion on the job, and either accept it and head off to complete the task, or politely decline, asking the principal to choose another employee to do the task.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would have my phone ready incase something were to happen between me and the other employee, before slowly approaching them. I would then ask if they were okay, or if they needed anything, keeping a close eye on them. If they continue to act this way, I would ask them to stop and take a break for about 15 minutes, reporting what I saw to a higher up.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? My character is always kind towards others. Whilst eating her lunch she will talk politely to her Co-Workers, asking how their day went, vice versa, before heading back to do her job once she had finished eating.

Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me
She’d tie her hair up, before grabbing her mop and bucket beginning to mop up the dirty floor, being careful not to step on any wet parts she had already mopped up.

/me Grabbing her gloves, placing them on, she would grab the lid of the trash can, picking it up and placing it on to the ground as she took out the bin bag that was full to the brim with trash. Tying a knot in the top of the bag, she’d place it onto the floor next to bin, replacing the old bag with a new one, placing the trash can lid back before picking up the full trash bag and walking away to do her next job

/me Taking off her gloves, she would throw them away into the trash, before going and washing her hands. After she would empty out, and drain her mop and mop bucket and place it in the corner by the wall, ready for the next day.

In-Character Section

Full Name: Asyl Kilo
Age (Minimum age is 25): I would like to be 31
Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Miss

Academic Degree: Masters
Year of Graduation: 2020
Major(s): History
Minors: Criminology, Health

Backstory

August 13th 2002

Asyl was born to a rich family. Her mother Rachel and her father David Seelisch were a married couple, who owned a really big car company. When Asyl was born they said they didn't have enough time to look after a child, as they were always busy with the company. So they abandoned her, she was put up for Adoption as a baby and the nurses would look after her until she was able to take care of herself. A few years after being in the hospital, she was sent to an orphanage where she could grow up with kids about her own age and some a bit older, meaning toddlers ages 1-5 and older.

March 2nd 2013
As Asyl grew older, she began to get annoyed about living in the same 4 walls, and she began to wonder what was outside the gates of the orphanage, so age 13 she snuck out in the middle of the night and began to wander beyond the fence, everynight for the next 2 years, until one day she got caught by the owner of the orphanage, who then locked her windows and doors during the night to make sure she never got out again.

November 14th 2016
Asyl is now 16, all of the kids in the orphanage have been adopted, she's the last one, she's positive no one wants a teenager and she cant wait any longer to get out of there, during the night she snuck out the orphanage lady had forgotten to lock her door that night, she climbed over the loose bricked wall, and set off to try and live her life on her own. A few days of travelling she found a town, quite small, she found a little abandoned place to the left of the town which she decided to settle in, and see how things go from then on. After a while, she got a job not too far from the town she now calls home, and was way on her way to moving to a new country to start a new life. A few months later she had finally got the amount she needed to move away, which in an instant she did, She hopped on a plane and headed to Japan, Karakura to start her new life.

April 23rd 2031
Asyl has spent 3 years, studying in the rest of her high school years, as well as graduating college. She has now spent 5 years, working and gaining money to make her dream become a reality, and to continue the rest of her life.

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation for joining KHS is so I can complete my dream, and turn my talents into a career, which of course needs money and time. I believe this job can help me complete that, I want to work really hard, by helping the students in KHS as well as my fellow Co-Workers. This would also be a great place to work as I have spent most of my education years at the High school / College.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I understand that all the other employees also have dreams they wish to complete. However, that is not the only reason I wish to be accepted. I feel like I am motivated for this Job, it's not too much work, I can learn some new skills and knowledge I never knew. As well as that I am very active, and dedicated to everything I do.

Extra
Additional notes about your application (if any):
None
Do you have any questions?: None

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
ACCEPTED!

Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Janitor, there's just a few steps left in order to get your role in discord and in-game.

- Ensure that you're in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via discord: @KimiNoUso#9999 to get your roles and permissions setup.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread