Level 8
Reaperlove
Reaperlove
Omega+

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft Username?:
TazRP

Do you have any previous bans?:
No, I do not have any previous bans and don’t plan to.

What is your timezone?:
EST

What is your discord username and discriminator (e.g. Tippie#6666):
Reaperlove#9999

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I acknowledge if I am inactive I can and should be demoted. This is unless an inactivity log is made about being inactive at the time I am.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I am pretty active on the server, and the forums. I check them at least three times a week, and am on SRP for three-five hours a day. I can no longer depend on what's happening and what I am doing.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
I have been on SchoolRP for a long time now, I think since 2018 almost. I’ve had other accounts but none have bans on them.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.48837/ | DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application.48839/ | ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.48840/ | ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/application-for-third-language-spanish.48868/ | DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/height-application.49889/ | DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/re-height-application.49914/ | ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/unverified-gang-application-reaperlove.51062/ | DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.51558/ | NOT CHECKED

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
Grade-12 Highschool.
This character will be 31 though.

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:
I have been on SRP for a long time now, and have participated in a few different things. I have always wanted to be in the school faculty, but never really took the chance. I also have a few friends in the school faculty who enjoy it, but find it challenging at times so I decided to try it and apply. I also think I would do better with college students than highschool students.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Classroom logs are what keep track of your activity and how many classes you have done in the month. They are important because without these you wouldn’t be able to track how many classes you have done in the system. Meaning you wouldn't get paid and striked for inactivity.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

Phones
One important rule inside any classroom is phones. Phones are to be turned off or on silent mode so they do not go off and disturb the class. No student is supposed to be calling or texting either during class unless given permission in circumstances.

Speaking without asking
Students should know that speaking without raising their hands is not allowed, maybe a small whisper but other than that it's not allowed. They could also come to the professor's desk if it's important or private.

There is no fighting
This is a rule for the school in general, but there is absolutely no fighting in class. This is not appropriate to be taking place in school.

No cussing or speaking in foreign languages.
Cussing is against school rules so it is not allowed in the classroom either, then speaking in foreign languages is also not permitted. It's so we can know what you are saying, unless JSL or under different circumstances.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
I have been on the server for years now, and I have taken part in a lot of RP and know the rules. I have never participated in being a school faculty member, EMS, law, or kpd. I’ve only really done GangRP and FamilyRP. Those things I still do now but have been wanting to try something new, and from the friends I have who are in school faculty and some applying. I wanna try also.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

The College-Professor task is to teach a quota of 15 classes a month at minimum. They are also supposed to roam the halls during breaks, making sure everything is okay. They are allowed to help out if it's needed from others. College-Professors are supposed to teach a minimum of 15 classes a month earning 450,000 yen. They can teach an additional 10 classes for 50,000 yen earning them 500,000 yen that month.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Chinoike is a very respectful man, in his mind. He thinks everyone deserves respect, until they prove that they don’t deserve it. He is more quiet, either way he has always been shown some type of respect by his students and coworkers all the time. The upstanding man, always lived by a moral code. He would never break that code if he could help it. Which is shocking for how he looks. He sees the other professors and teachers as people that deserve respect. He understands his coworkers, along with the stuff they have to deal with so he never hesitates to check on them. He doesn’t stop at them but every faculty, he just wants to make sure each one is okay and knows he is willing to help. Which he is, he will not stop to help someone who is struggling. If he has to miss one of his classes to help he will, he always has time. He wouldn’t do this often but would get classes twice as fast.

He gives a parental attitude to all of his students as he sees them as his own. He wants each student to know they are cared about, and deserve love like every other kid. That they are important and so are his kids. He also loves his kids, and treats them with kindness and love. His overall outlook on the students is that he should make them feel as much as home as possible in the time he has with them at school. That they are still kids and make mistakes, he sees them as his own kids. He plans to no matter what be a good father to his children. He wants to make his kids happy, and make sure they flourish into great people. This means the most to him, but he does hope to remain a teacher at Karakura if he does get accepted. He hopes to still be teaching children, and learning more about them. He is a much bigger man, as he stands at 6’5. He always was more on the tall side as a kid, that's what made him good at the sports he played. He was much more muscular, while his body was purely muscle but not in a creepy way. His other hand was a soft black, and white as his eyes were a brown color.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

/me would approach the students as he crossed his arms, and spoked in a strict tone with an undertone of annoyance at the bickering. “Why are you shouting, you are inside the school please remain quiet.”

[If they continued to yell then, I would threaten detention and after that give detention but they should FearRP after being threatened with detention.]

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
/me would look around at the students in the gym, not lining up like he said. He would clap his hand really loud and then yell.
/yell Line up!

Provide at least 3 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me would clap his hands as he looked around the room, “Good morning class! Today we will be talking about why we stretch and what we are stretching when we do certain stretches!” He would look to make sure he had the class's attention, before he played on a projector a video of a stretch stopping it when it got to one.

/me would begin passing back the tests he got back from the students. He had done a test on the body parts and which were which. This was important for exercise to know what you were exercising and what its purpose was. “You all did good!”

/me would clap his hands as he watched the students run, before yelling since they were more far away on the courts. “Line up! The games are over, different teams.”

Backstory
(1,015 Words)

Chinoike was born in Mexico. He moved somewhere in Chicago when he was a year old.
Even though he only lived there for a short time, his family never stopped themself from visiting Mexico. No matter what he was always fond of Mexico. His father was never around as he liked in Japan, all of his life. The reason he didn’t know till much older was when his father became honest with him. His father was the leader of a Yakuza, and he never knew. No one in the family did, but they also didn’t know him truly anymore. Even though his father wasn't present in his life, his mother was. She was his role model; he could only ever find himself looking up to his mother for a long time. Though he didn’t have a father figure, he did have his mother who made up for it. He told his mother everything from the fights at school, to what someone said to him and more. He never lied or kept anything from her. She was a smart woman who never raised her voice, no matter how frustrated she was with her students. She was one of the kindest teachers he had. That's where the passion grew for teaching students, he watched his mother who had already looked up to be something he wanted to be like. When he was older, he had a coach and gym teacher who became the first father figure in his life. The man was kind, his name was Mr. Wilson. He treated him like a son, he acted as more of a father than his own father. Even treated his mother with nothing but respect, and him. They grew a passion for sports, and just exercise overall. He was coached in football by Mr. Wilson. He loved the sport and would teach his own siblings how to play. He knew at that moment what he wanted to be. He wanted to be a coach or become something like a teacher.

He would always find himself paying attention in gym class more than any class, it kept on like that throughout high school also. The one thing he hated was the other teenagers' attitude and how hard some of the younger students were to control. Other than that, he loved gym class, he always had the best grades in gym class. He was very muscular from a younger age because he took on weightlifting at sixteen. He has been doing it ever since, he stayed with the same teacher he had in elementary school as his coach till he graduated high school. He was the only father figure he had. He got in trouble in his other classes, because he would let kids cheat off him. He just wanted to help other people the most he could, and he found it the easiest that way. He also grew up with some siblings so that was another thing, he taught them sports. He played as their father figure; it always broke his mother's heart that he had to. Nonetheless she knew he would grow up into a fine young man, which he did. He grew up into the best one he possibly could. He was the best player, is what his coach would say, and his mother would praise him all the time. He graduated high school at seventeen and went to a College in Japan. It hurt him to leave his family back in Chicago, but this is something he wanted all his life. He wanted to meet his father, and work where he did. See what it was like and get to see what his father was like, where he lived all his life. He wanted to see it, so he went to college in Japan.

Once he graduated, he applied for as many colleges in Japan as he could. He applied as an international student, he eventually got three letters back and when turned eighteen he headed off. He struggled at first being all alone, he still had contact with his father but either way they didn't see each other the first three years he lived there. He had decided by the time he graduated that he wanted to be a professor but also a coach on the side. His patience wasn't as strong as other peoples, so college students would be the best for him to teach. This was something he knew, so when he figured that out, he went to study to be a professor, a gym professor. Then on the side he could be a coach for younger kids. During his time at the college, he meets a woman who he started dating. They stayed together for a long time as they had children together also. They had their first child at the age of 23, and his girlfriend was 21. Even though he was a father, he made sure to be the father figure he never had. He will coach all of his kids in sports if they choose to try them or try new things with them. He was a young father, but still was the best possible father figure he could be for all of his kids. He meets his soon to be wife, as they had been in the same Health Education class, and they started talking from there then began dating. Chinoike eventually graduated with a Doctorate degree in Academics. His majors were in Physical Education, Health Education, and Teaching. Then his minors he graduated with were Physics. He graduated at twenty-six years old and went on to be a coach for three years alone. He was a coach as his main job, for a league in Japan before he quit. Then he went on to be a Gym Professor at a school where he had been staying. His father moved to Karakura a long time after he started working there. He stayed as a professor there till he was forty-three, then he moved to Karakura along with his father and his family.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Chinoike Ketsueki

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr

Given Name(s):

Ketsueki

Preferred Name:

Chinoike

Male and he/him

Religious Denomination:

Atheist

Marital Status:

Married

Nationality:

Hispanic and Korean

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

15 years.

Working Experience (# of years):

17 years.

Academic Degree:

Doctorate

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Physical Education
Teaching
Health Education

Minors:

Physcology
Mathematics

Native Languages:

Spanish and Korean (Grew up in a bilingual family)

Other Languages:

None

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:

N/A

Preferred Teaching Subject:

Sports and Health

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):I’ll be making apps for Spanish and Korean languages soon​

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Welcome to the professor faction, the roles in-game & in discord will be given out shortly, more information about what's next will be provided in the #college-staff-chat channel. If you're not in the KA discord yet, join it via this link: https://discord.gg/mNv8RUsU

Users who are viewing this thread