Level 0
OOC INFORMATION

IGN (In Game Name):AdvancedDratini
Previous bans: Have Not Got Banned

Describe your activity on the server: FamousKid+

Do you have TeamSpeak3?Yes

Do you have a microphone? Yes

List your current and past applications: I have Not Applyied Yet

What is your motivation for applying?:I want To Help The Server out and have fun with other people and i will Be a great Gym Teacher becuse in Real Life I Go to the gym 1st a month

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): I Have Been A Teacher On Another Server But I Left Becuse I Forgot the ip So I wanted to join this Server and I loved It So I want to apply so i can Help The server.

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevent to your Minecraft Name): Mr.Dratini
Your Teachers In Game Age: 29
Teachers Subject: Teaches People How To Get strong

Have you read & understood the megathread?Yes I Have

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?I Will help if theres something rong and if i Can't deal With It we Will Get As A Group and talk About it.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knolledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: They Present what They Do And if they do something Rong Then There Not Doing there job Right.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: Tell Staff And detention Them

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? Tell Them Off And Shout And if they carry on Then They will get detention

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? Nice and Calm And He will Be Nice To all Staff And I will Be really Descriptive to Them

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

BACKSTORY

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Denied
Not unbolded and bolded
No backstory.
Only 5 words for scenario answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.