mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Gym Teacher CrustyNub

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrustyKen

Level 0
IGN (In Game Name):My Name Is CrustyNub.

Previous bans: I Have Not Had Any Bans.

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes I do UnderStand

Describe your activity on the server: I Want To Be gym Teacher So I can Help people with Getting Strong.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes I do and my TeamSpeak Is CrustyNub.

Do you have a microphone? I Have A Built In Microphone.

List your current and past applications: I have not Applied Before.

What is your motivation for applying:I Love the game and I want To Help The Server.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers?I Have And I Understand It

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): I Am Admin on another server but they shut That server down And I wanted to apply for this one because it is a Good Server and I want to roleplay With Everyone On the server

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top: I Don't know Any Most Of The ranks.

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers? Kinda I Have Read It

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? I would Support The server and Make Everyone happy Because I Love the server And I Would Be On Mostly Everyday.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general. Teachers Go In the staff room And Rest in there and Wait until Its Their Turn.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:Because They show what the students do And Not to do And Teach lessons which Is A Roleplay.

Describe the ranking system of teachers: Like a Gym Teacher Would Teach Someone Gym.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:We would Plan The Class Before The Students Arrive.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future? He has Cool Shaders And Red Top With Black jeans.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: I warn Them And If I see them Again its A Detention

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
I would Raise my Voice and Tell Them To Stop Talking And Look what I am doing Or its Detention.
When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
Sensible And Knows A lot of knowledge.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom. Sensible And Doesn't Talk In Class

BACKSTORY

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.*/

IN CHARACTER

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Given Name(s):Phantom
Preferred Name:Phantom

Religious Denomination:Na
Marital Status:Nope

Nationality:British
Current Location:Brighton

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):2
Working Experience (# of years):3

Academic Degree:none

Year of Graduation:None
Major(s):None
Minors:None

Native Languages:None
Other Languages:None

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:None
Preferred Teaching Group:

Additional notes about your application (if any): If This Gets Accepted Thank Your

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Denied
I do not have to say what's wrong with this application to see what's wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread