mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted gyuvinist editor application !!

solorize

Level 50
Community Team
Media Team
VIDEO EDITOR APPLICATIONS FORMAT

IGN:
gyuvinist !!
my other accounts include solorize and shimkongz
DISCORD: geumjandi.

PREVIOUS BANS: none!

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE MEDIA TEAM?:

First of all, let me introduce myself. My name is Luca. I currently attend an art school but I specialize in film ( however I took design and photography last year ). I have been editing for five years now using After Effects and Premiere Pro. I started editing on AE simply because I was twelve and wanted to make edgy edits with cool transitions of Stranger Things characters and ended up falling in love with editing in that style. As I’ve grown out of that cringe Stranger Things editing phase, I’ve now transitioned into using after effects to make server banners, headers, advertisements, youtube intros, and occasionally use them to animate my designs ( did you know that I also do graphic design???). And I also use AE to make even edgier Kpop edits but we don’t have to discuss that. I am still learning the ins and outs of motion graphics, but I have the basics down and I am always learning.
I learned how to edit on Premiere because my brother was making absolute bank as an editor…So I decided to learn myself. I began editing for my mom’s business and friends and schoolwork and it just…continued.

I’ve edited a couple of short films for school and was working on a feature film but unfortunately, the project was scrapped due to insufficient budget. I was a part of the Media Team for FRP back when that was still around, and I was also apart of SRP’s Media Team ( on my solorize account ) but left because school got in the way.

In conclusion, I think I have skills and experience that could benefit the server (i also saw that we don’t have that many editors) but I also have a passion for editing and making videos. I also just miss it in general as I had a lot of fun editing for FRP and SRP even though I’d only edited a few videos.
And if I’m being honest, I do want to build a portfolio for my editing and I think joining the team would benefit me a lot in that. Symbiosis mutualism, ya know? We all benefit from this.
Also, a friend encouraged me to apply! Thank you friend!

PROVIDE A FEW ADVANCED VIDEO EDITING WORK YOU'VE DONE IN THE PAST:

please let me know if any of the unlisted or drive links do not work!

video i made for srp!

the frp videos i made (rip) … there are more but i lost them and rumpo never posted them
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hr8UQy-TzGkYs1kZ0gn5dC80g9YF8tE-?usp=sharing

ill be honest..i don’t think I’m even allowed to share this video around as its a school project but i was so proud of this…

honestly just a simple compilation with no intricate editing

this was a little practice!! this was me just messing around with text

still not convinced? watch this video!
https://youtube.com/shorts/H6vwIuijQtI

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 327
Senior Admin
Police Lead
Media Coordinator
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho