mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Had an Interesting Idea.

I don't know if I'm putting this in the right place, but I had an interesting idea. Earlier today I made a drawing of my character in-game, and I was wondering if it'd be alright to have this thread here so if people want I'm able to draw their characters as well. Of course, I wouldn't be able to do everyone as it takes time to make art, but I'd try and get as many done when I have free time and am not on the server itself. Again, I don't know if this would even be allowed, but I thought it'd be a cool idea.

Drawing of my character below.

AndiM

Level 9
I don't know if I'm putting this in the right place, but I had an interesting idea. Earlier today I made a drawing of my character in-game, and I was wondering if it'd be alright to have this thread here so if people want I'm able to draw their characters as well. Of course, I wouldn't be able to do everyone as it takes time to make art, but I'd try and get as many done when I have free time and am not on the server itself. Again, I don't know if this would even be allowed, but I thought it'd be a cool idea.

Drawing of my character below.
Beauty right there o.o

Users who are viewing this thread