Level 97
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
[This may be taken ICly]

ba71df15-6c2f-40b3-bac5-494772e36cb9-removebg-preview.png

You receive a letter in the mail.

The letter read as follows:

The last letter or package you will ever have to send through the post office will be the one you send to sign up for our services.

We are the Hades Postal Service.

We are a service that delivers your mail for you, like messengers. You can have your private mail delivered without it going through the postal office.

Private or confidential information that you are very cautious about sharing can be delivered easily without being sent through the office. All of your confidential, private information will be kept confidential in private.

Other services we offer include quality customer service. You will be assigned to a deliverer, who you will be able to form a connection with and gain a friendship with. Mail delivered is kept in good shape and delivered as quickly as possible.

Do you want to be a deliverer for Hades Postal Services?

Well, the application can be found by typing in this link: the link was scribbled on to the point you could not see it.

Do you want to be a client?

Just send a letter to the return adress and you will be initiated as a client on our list!

Your letter must contain:
Name
Return Adress
Date of Birth (MM/D/YYYY)
Nationality
Any Other Additional Info

[OOC]

This is just a project I am doing for fun with my limited freetime, enjoy!

This IC service serves as a group of RP scenarios that will involve your character being drawn into CrimeRP and possible GangRP scenarios (either as the criminal or as the law-abiding citizen, depending on what role your character plays within the story).

[if you are interested in participating, DM me at my discord (wethecreature)]

The FJ

Level 94
ilovemyplanex5
ilovemyplanex5
Rich+
ba71df15-6c2f-40b3-bac5-494772e36cb9-removebg-preview.png
so pretty!

Infi

Level 132
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Hey! You should get this business verified at the town hall that way it can fall under the shops and businesses category on the forums!

Users who are viewing this thread