IGN: Hailey Darkness

Role in School Council:
Councilor

Expected activity (out of ten):
7/10, due to my amount of school work.

RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): 12 years old

Previous Applications:
None yet, but I’m hoping this could be the beginning of my reputation

Motivation for joining: I love helping out students and don’t want to become anything too high too quickly so I’m going to be starting small.

What is the School Council?:
A group of students that help out others by choice.

What happens in the School Council?:
Students out their fellow students.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?: Raise my hand and explain the idea’s flaws and how we could possibly improve the idea if possible.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: I listen to other’s ideas on how to improve it if I can

You have become the school president, what is your first speech: Hello students of Taketatsu High School! I am pleased to announce that I am the new student council president! I would like to improve our school in all ways I possibly can! I will let the next presenter speak.

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize? I will explain the situation and why I was unable to attend the latest 5 meetings

You are being removed from your position, how do you react? I act calm and try to improve my skills and soon after about 5 weeks of thinking I will see if maybe I can re-apply if not then I will except my fate and deal with it.

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?
Dear Principal,
I am writing this letter in hope that you will allow my to join the student council, I will try my hardest to benefit this school in every way, shape, or form I can. I will enforce rules and do all in my power to help students out emotionally and physically. Though I may deal with a few inactive streaks which only last 2-4 days I will still try my absolute hardest to help our school out. If you decide not to choose my I am fine with the choice. If you do not then I will except my fate and not act like a crybaby.
Sincerely,
Hailey Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread