mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

HaloRP's Nurse application

Vex

Level 32
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section:

What is your Minecraft Username?:
HaloRP - this is a new account, I have alts that are: VexInTheDark, VexInTheDark2, XToDoubt.

How old are you?:

I am 16 years of age, going to be turning 17 relatively soon.

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?:
Not that I am aware of.

What country are you from?:
I am from the United Kingdom.

Do you have Discord?:
Yes, it is: Vex#8749

How long have you played the server for?:
For this account, I haven't played on it for long - however on my other accounts I have over 100 days (collectively) of play time in reference to /ar check.

List your current and past applications:

I have a lot, so I will not be linking them, however if you wish to see them PM me so I can go and search for them all.
Teaching assistant [Accepted] - VexInTheDark
Russian Language [Accepted] - VexInTheDark
German Language [Accepted] - VexInTheDark
Police Officer [Denied] - VexInTheDark
Police Officer [Accepted] - VexInTheDark
English Teacher [Accepted] - XToDoubt
Russian Language [Accepted] - XToDoubt
Spanish Language [Accepted] - XToDoubt
Shop Owner [Accepted] - XToDoubt
Council President [Accepted] - VexInTheDark
Staff Application [Accepted] - VexInTheDark
P.E. Teacher [Denied] - XToDoubt
Head-Nurse [Accepted] - XToDoubt
Police Officer [Denied] - VexInTheDark
Russian Language [Accepted] - VexInTheDark2
English Teacher [Accepted] - VexInTheDark

What is your motivation for applying?:
Personally, when I was the head-nurse for the school, I rather enjoyed the medical aspects of the work - the medical side of RP requires some good skill, I wish to further develop them skills and extend my roleplay experience. Additionally, I believe this role is rather suited for my character due to their past experience; therefore leading me to apply for this role. The character is rather unique in terms of medical aspects due to her experience as a head-nurse. She has somewhat of a leadership trait and is good when it comes to handling serious problems - making sure she doesn't get stressed; or the fact she can handle well under pressure.

What do you know about medical practice?:

Medical practice is extremely important in the real world, and in RP situations. People are entitled to health care, in order to pro-long their lives. This applies to anyone regardless of what they've done, or who they are to you. Someone who is trained in medical practice should be prepared to jump into action, in order to treat someone's injuries/issues. They are extremely busy at times, not getting much free time; so they have to be focus on their role at most times - obviously as a working member of staff they are entitled to time off, but if needed they should be ready to do what is needed.

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:

CODE BLUE - This is a medical emergency within the hospital
CODE RED - This is the code for a fire.
CODE BLACK - This is for a bomb threat.

CODE PINK - This is for an infant/child abduction.
CODE ORANGE - This is for when a Hazardous Material or Spill Incident
CODE SILVER - This is for an active shooter
CODE VIOLET - This is for a Violent/Combative Individual
CODE YELLOW - Disaster
CODE BROWN - Severe weather
CODE WHITE - Evacuation
CODE GREEN - Emergency Activation

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do acknowledge this, and will do my best to not be demoted for this reason.

Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)

Yes, I am aware, and I completely understand this as it is logical.

In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
How is your character during and off the job?

Freya Bennett, off the job she would be extremely nice to the people that surround her, whether it be a stranger or a friend. However, it is depending on how they are to her. If they are being rather strange and creepy in a fashion - she would simply ask them to leave her alone. She would never raise her voice unless needed. She will remain calm and collected always keeping a smile on her face. As for on the job, she would act in a similar fashion, however she will be more dedicated and focused on her job - doing whatever she has to do. As stated before, she would always be calm and collected in very important situations. She will treat everyone with a great amount of respect, regardless on who they are and what they have done - as she is a very caring character.

What do they look like?

The character I will be playing as, Freya Bennett, she is a female standing at 5'8", with long blonde hair. Her hair would be accompanied by light blue eyes. She'd be at the weight 136lbs. She'd have somewhat of a straight body shape, however, she'd have a little bit of curve to her body.

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?

No, they do not.

What makes your character unique?

She is a very kind, and caring woman who will only raise her voice if it is really needed. She tends to have a strong, positive outlook on both her co-workers and the general public - she's always trying to understand the person if they've ever messed up and is quite forgiving, at a price.

Freya is a very hard working female who dedicates herself to a role she has been given. She's passionate about work, and working towards her own goals.

BACKSTORY

Freya was a very smart child who was born and raised in the United Kingdom. From when she was a child, she would have the occasional holiday to Japan due to their family owning a holiday home there. Every time she went to Japan she fell more and more in love with it's wonderful and unique culture. This inspired her to move to Japan in her later days, but we'll get to that soon. While in school, she was very keen on writing large stories often them childish fairy-tale stories. They were filled with many, many twists and turns but always seems to end happily. This reflects on herself now, as she is always smiling no matter what - however, at times she's very serious. But this wasn't her only interest. She has always been interested by medicine, and medical stuff. She took up two full time courses at college, studying medicine and further English. Her experience at college was one of them things you'll never forget. She was a very social person at college, always trying to make friends with new people. Following this, she took up a weekend job, at the local store in order to build up some money. As soon as she finished college, she had quite a bit of money behind her; but it wasn't enough. So, for the next few years she took up a full time job. She worked as a nurse for the local hospital, looking after the sick people still with that great smile upon her face.

After some time, she finally had enough to move to Japan, she had heard of a place called "Karakura" and she decided that's where she shall live. She started packing her things, and got onto the earliest plane she could get - saying bye to her family before doing so. Here's where her first job began. She became the Head-Nurse for the local school, and served there for quite a long time. However, due to her falling pregnant, she had to take a large amount of time off. One thing after another though, things started to go down hill for Freya, as her ex-husband, Ricco had left her. She became very ill after having her first child, and left her position as Head-Nurse from the local school. Quite some time passed, and her child is all grown up and Freya has fully recovered. She believed it was time to take up another job. So she was searching for her next job. She noticed that there was positions for Nurses at the local Hospital and thought that would suit her, for her passion and vast knowledge of Medicine and general medical procedures. She applied for the job, with high hopes of acceptance.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Freya Bennett

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Given Name(s):
- Freya
- Miss Bennett

Preferred Name:
- Freya
- Bennett

Religious Denomination:
N/A - Atheist

Marital Status:
Divorced

Nationality:
English

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of Residency:

6 years

Working Experience:
9 Years

Academic Degree:
Associates' Degree in Nursing

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Nursing, Medicine

Minor(s):
English Language

Native Languages:
English

Other Languages:
Japanese, Russian, Spanish

Berttieee

Level 36

Firstly, thank you for applying for this role! Your application was full of detail and was structured very nicely. I understand that you have knowledge on the Medical aspect on SRP due to you being Head-Nurse at the school and when you worked for the EMT in Happy Pills. You got all the colour codes correct and I know you will use them correctly due to you being a police officer on your alternate account. (You know how to use the radio). Your help with the hospital itself is greatly appreciated. Please DM me on discord before requesting your role:
Berttie#3413

Users who are viewing this thread