PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:
HaltTX

Discord Tag:
Wally4037

Do you have a working microphone?:
I sure do!

Timezone & Country:
CST (GMT-6 I believe) And in the United States.

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.61385/
DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application-v2.61465/
ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/third-language-app.61529/
ACCEPTED

Describe your activity on the server:
I have been playing SRP since February 2023 and on the server daily since then, racking up 21 weeks of playtime. While on this server, I have been a part of many gangs and have gained a high reputation while roleplaying in them. Some of the more notable and notorious gangs I have been in would be Moichido, Valhalla, black dragons, the Starts of Man’en, and a couple of other gangs that are no longer active. As of now, I’m a part of Mandala and attempting to raise it to the top of the list with my fair position in the gang, even being the lead of our event team which the leaders have trusted me with.

I have made many friends and seeing them all get adult characters or a job makes me want to do something different, so here we are. Entering a new faction will hopefully bring a new spark to roleplay for me, especially with how in contrast gang roleplay and government roleplay are. I have met a lot of people on SRP in the year and a half I’ve been playing and I’m still good friends with some of them, others have drifted away but I would say I have always kept a good reputation.

During my time in SRP, my building and decorating skill has definitely gone up and that pushed me to apply to be a commissionable builder (Though my most recent and best work is not on it), and have had 100% Satisfied reviews.

I think the most satisfying part of SRP is the people, most of them at least. . . I wasn’t in the best place before coming to SRP, I only had one friend online and wasn't doing the best in school but that's when I found a video from TheTerrian that brought me to the server. As someone who has always loved roleplay, I immediately went to bed because I had school in the morning. . .but I woke up the next day and as soon as I got home, I turned my PC on and logged onto SRP where I was overwhelmed by the amount of people and how well the server was built considering I had looked for roleplay servers in the past and have been let down by all of them. Though, I quickly made friends and brought a whole new light to my world. I was consumed by all the possibilities and new reality the server gave me. There is so much to ramble about with having 21 weeks play time and starting over a year and a half ago, but I wont submit this by the next month if I keep going.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

I would like to become a lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?:
I have always liked law in itself, my mom even went to college to be one until she decided to be a stay-at-home mom. The main reason that being a lawyer crossed my mind was due to me being interrogated by KPD for 4 hours and getting out with not enough evidence being found on me (I did what I was accused of.) Which just made me proud. On top of that, the lawyer I had told me I did an amazing job and to consider applying for the position which I admire a lot, thank you to that lawyer <3

Other motivation just comes from me wanting to do something different on the server, or well- more with it. I've been gang roleplaying since May 12th, starting in Man’en before we even knew if we wanted it to be a gang. After a little over a year of the same roleplay, I need something new to spice up my roleplay, hence why I'm attempting to join a government faction. More to add, I have always liked law, I have watched a lot of movies involving law and the government faction just appeals to me more than any other faction. Hopefully, I will experience amazing roleplay in this faction which I'm sure will come easily.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes, I have read the laws and the constitution that followed Karakura, 17 Articles and 11-17 are the most valuable to the lawyer side of government. making sure I also have them down pat.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:

OOCLY

My goal is not just to make sure that I can get the accused out of whatever they are being accused of but to also make sure we all have fun oocly and make sure that everyone comes out happy when it's over with. Having a new character to go along with this position just adds to the excitement considering I want to start a heavily lore-based family within the government, which this position as a lawyer allows me to do.

On top of that, I wanna teach people the law of Karakura iccly, making sure they know what isn’t right and what is cause the law is not very clear. Keeping a positive reputation is a goal I hold closest to me.

ICCLY
Khalid is a man born into law in his homeland of Dubai. His grandfather was a well-respected lawyer and his grandmother was a part of the school board and brought great change to many policies that negatively affected the learning and rights of the children there. Soon enough, they gave birth to Khalid Sr. who is in the line of law and gained a high reputation right off the bat for uncovering a scandal in his law firm that was sending innocent people to jail. After finding such deeds, he was called into the court to preach his findings so the unlawful lawyers would be trialed. Here, he met his soon-to-be wife who was a judge in training sat in the audience. Head over heels, the man fell in love instantly. Years went by as Khalid Sr. continued to grow in his reputation, rarely losing any of his cases. Eventually, kids were soon to come, and as a year went by, Khalid Jr. was born. As years went on, Khalid watched his dad fight not for the law, but for justice and displayed how a lawyer should defend what's right and not what the government deems right. Admiration filled the young man and aspirations followed. Oh what this boy wants to become.

ICCLY GOALS
Seeing his father and grandfather be the highly respected lawyers they were, Khalid only wanted one thing, respect. He wanted the start his father had, wanting to be the best he could be. Seeing that Khalid was just starting out, no respect was earned, so he kept Jr. out of his last name as he saw it with the respect that he had not obtained. Khalid wants to follow his ambitions of becoming a better lawyer than his predecessors, making no errors in law and making sure that justice is served rather than law. Being a better lawyer than his father does come at a cost, six years of learning to be exact. However, he saw every second of it was worth it in his eyes, every in and out was going to be learned, and every law was going to be used to make sure his clients had a fair chance at justice.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government: As a lawyer, I represent clients who have been accused of criminal activities, fighting for them in court as well as making sure their rights were not violated in any manner. Laws are set in place and justice must be obtained through such laws to stand with the constitution and laws of Karkura. In the constitution, it states that all men and women are equal, meaning that police must also follow a set of rules and my job is to make sure fairness and justice are the outcome. Other than that, I would be working the front desk and helping with tasks such as filing restraining orders and attending meetings. Biasness is not respected nor allowed for that matter and for that, people who find their self in need of a lawyer or in the eyes of the court will need a fair representation. My job is to make sure these people get fair treatment in the court of law or in the jail cells of the police department. Among that broad list of expectations, I must meet as a lawyer, I have the job of making sure that KPD follows the law to a T so no rights are violated, and if they are, then KPD must be aware and make changes before they are the ones eyeing down a judge and on trial for their wrongdoings. Other work includes running the front desk or holding meetings with others in the government or clients themselves. Some jobs such as handing out IDs or officiating adoption can be done by a lawyer, however their main job is representing clients in court.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:

Of course, I do.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:

Yes, and I wanna thrive in the job, surpassing the quota by as much as I can if possible.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:

I certainly do, it would be fair to punish people for such actions.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:

Yes, I have read the rules and I agree to follow them.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:

Mhms! As long as I'm not busy on the said day or at the time which I will be at school, starting August 14th, my play time on weekdays will probably be around 3:30 PM CST (GMT-6) To 11:30 PM.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

“My full name is Khalid Zubayi Jr. Though I do not take the Jr. in my name as I have not earned the respect that my father has held in his years of being a lawyer. Not yet anyway.”

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
“I go by Mr. Zubayi although formality is not required with me, you start with my respect and you can call me Khalid or Zubayi unless you lose said respect.”

Current age:
“As of right now, I am 29 but soon to be 30 unfortunately, time is flying by way too fast.”

Date of birth:
“I was born in Dubai at exactly 12:00 AM on October 30th, 1994.”

“I’m a biological male and still follow the respected pronouns that follow; He/Him.”

Academic Degree:
“I graduated high school at the age of 17 with amazing marks across the board, taking extracurriculars along the specializing in public speaking and debate class, partially due to the fact that my father was a lawyer and so was his. With that, and going to such a prestigious school, the classes helped me figure out if I for sure wanted to follow in my father’s footsteps. After graduating, I took a year to myself as well and helped my dad with the tedious work that was held at his office. When I turned 18, I applied to Middlesex University. My record and my family history in law and the government system as a whole led me to college. I majored in two categories, and it was no easy feat. The fact I was even allowed to at the same time was hard enough, and to throw a time limit of 6 years just made it even harder. I went through many struggles and nearly dropped out twice in my first two years, however, it did get easier as I went on. I majored in Criminal Law where I got my masters before getting my masters in Public relations. While I was majoring in both of these, I took psychology as a minor and followed that with communication so I could keep my brain sharp from what I learned in school.”

Major(s):
Criminal Law/Justice (Masters)
Public Relations (Masters)

Minor(s):
Psychology (Masters)
Communication (bachelors)

Work experience:
“I technically started working when I was 17 and just out of school though it was just helping my dad with tedious work. When college started, I got an accepted internship at the agency, working with my father to learn the early ins and outs of law. After college and graduating at 24- Well closer to 25, I immediately started working with my father directly as his apprentice, he taught me the basics for two years. From there, I continued to work in the same agency as him so he could keep an eye on me. Now at the age of 29, I have moved to Karakura in search of new opportunities in law and life itself.”

Nationality & born location:
“Emirati and French, my dad being born in Dubai and my grandma moving there from France. This also taught me a hint of French though I'm only conversational in it. With that, I was born in Dubai.

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
“I speak English, Japanese, and Arabic “(I currently do not have the language unlocked though after I post this, I'm working on my Arabic application.

Criminal record:
“I have a clean record as it would be ingenious of me to get any scratches on my record considering my job path as well as my parent's positions within the government.”

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
“Considering my extensive knowledge in law paired with my family history in the government itself gives me at least a sturdy chance compared with everyone else, though we are not here to try to beat each other's reputation, we are here to make sure justice is upheld. With my minors in psychology and communication, I understand the mind better than most others and can speak my own mind into words. My psychology degree only furthers this as body language is an important aspect in determining the truth of what's being told. However, this isn’t even mentioning my second major yet; Public relations. I will not stop fighting for my clients until we have won or there is no physical way for me to continue helping them. Keeping a great reputation is a very understandable goal and my major in public relations should help me reach that goal and make it a reality as well as maintain it. In my years working for my father as his assistant, apprentice, and even as my own lawyer at the firm he works at, I have gained plenty of experience that adds to my ability to work and learn even more in my position in the Karkura government. I could list another hundred reasons why though some of them would dig into other people's abilities and I would prefer not to do that and make enemies.

Last edited:

Infi

Level 142
Government Lead
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
DENIED

Unfortunately we have decided to deny your application for the following reason: In the amount of applications we have every month, your application may have had good writing and detail, however some applications stood out more. You may reapply at any given time.

Users who are viewing this thread