Level 58
Community Team
Media Team
HampterHunter
HampterHunter
Notable
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
HampterHunter (Alt, main account is HunterHampter)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Hammydammy#6578

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

How old are you? (Optional): 17

What is your time zone?: GMT+7

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I am aware, and willing to spend time to be active as a teacher.

Describe your activity on the server: A lot of small roleplays, always looking for things to do, and if i found the right activity, i just do it even for hours sometimes, most of the time i play on srp for more than 5+ Hours, but do got cut short if nothing interesting happened, thus why i'm looking to have more activity in the server.

Do you have any previous bans?: Yes, for ERP, back in June, 2020

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/chinese-language-app.48307/ Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-app.48274/ Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/hunterhampter-lost-vehicle-requests.44663/ Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/alan-j-radleyton-italian-and-malaysian-language-application-2.43659/ Accepted and Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal-hampterthehunter.39835/ Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/hunterhampter-language-app-swapping-a-language.43845/ Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/alan-j-radleyton-italian-language-application.43629/ Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/alan-j-radleyton-malaysian-language-repost.43663/ Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/hunterhampters-kpd-application.43918/ Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/hunterhampters-french-language-application-language-swap.43920/ Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/hunterhampters-lost-car-request.44373/ Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-app-3.48191/ Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-app.48274/ Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/chinese-language-app.48307/ Accepted

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Currently a student, the account used is very fresh, and i got it so that i can apply as a teacher.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
D.T, Specifically Cullinary.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: Trying out different factions for the first time after 2 years, and School Factions is something I'm interested in, specifically Culinary because I am foodie person in real life, which also boosts my motivation in trying out the School Faction as a Culinary Teacher, as for IC Reasoning, Wyatt's simply wants to spread the knowledge he learned from his father to everyone else, to remember him by while hundreds of miles away from home.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?: I understand, and willing to undergo Teacher Training as long as i'm available while it's being hosted.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: Teacher Class Logs are logs used to track how many classes a teacher has hosted in a month, meant to track and accumulate if a Certain amount of Class Quota has been met by said teacher.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

Rule 1: Bullying and Cursing.
Bullying and Cursing are highly prohibited at school and classroom at all times, come on, all of you are unique in your own ways, besides.. This is Highschool, not Elementary School.

Rule 2: Phones are not allowed to be used in class.
Phones are to be turned off and unused at all times in class unless it is an Emergency and thus are allowed to be used to make an emergency calls, outside of class, you may use them, Seriously, Don't call your Darling while you're in class, We don't wanna hear you two flirt over calls for an entire Period.

Rule 3: Safety, and other hazard in class.
Classrooms, especially those that have special equipments like Science and Culinary or any Workshop equipment, shall not be a place to mess around in, every equipment can be a hazard to your safety, Seriously, we don't want any students sleeping at night with less fingers than they woke up with.

Rule 4: Raise Your hand.
If you want to answer something or ask something and to keep a general organized manner, Please raise your hand first and wait till you are acknowledged before you say something, attitude in class is almost everything.

Rule 5: Respect.

Respect your teachers, and your fellow classmates, if you don't that's one way to let everybody know how much of a Rude Person you are.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I've had plenty of Roleplay Experiences, I've able to DetailRP Correctly, and mostly ****yze wether or not if I'm doing something correctly and by the rules, if i have a slightest of doubts, i will ask those around me, as for experiences in SRP in general, I've been roleplaying SRP since late-2020, I've learned alot of things and memorized almost all of the rules that are written, SRP Been something i've come to whenever i want to hang out and sit back and relax after a long day of playing a more intense games, it's a good place to take a break.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description: Head of Departments are teachers that had climbed their way up into the top, they are the head teacher for their own Teacher Department, they are considered to be the most experienced teacher in the department, thus why they are picked to be the head of that certain department.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Qualified Teachers are teachers that climbed their way out of training periods successful, and have had done a lot of things for them to be no longer considered a Newly Qualified Teacher, think of it as teachers that already in the middle of their career with experiences and other reputation that's positive and also has been proven to be committed at their job.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Newly Qualified Teachers are teacher that had freshly got out of their Training Period, they will still be observed for their performance and interactions, and for themselves they still have things to learn and perfected, now that they are off the training period, they also have to take their position seriously and try to maximize their performance and interaction with students and interactions with other faculty members in a positive way.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: Unqualified Teachers are untrained teachers that are newly accepted into the Faction, they will be under-go many trainings and observations from their higher-ups, they will be observed by their performance in teaching, interaction with students, and dealing with Problematic students, In the Training Period they are expected to follow everything that the Higher-ups had planned.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

Teachers are important to SchoolRP, as the name of the server implies, Teachers are a crucial part of the main faction of SchoolRP which is the School Faction, They're the face of the Main Faction of SRP, and not only that, they benefit in-characterly to keep the school operating and working alongside school faculties, to keep the School Discipline and safe.

In an OOC Means, Teachers can also teach people OOC-ly something new, which is always fun and interesting.

In a more lore-reasoning, Teachers helps the students of Karakura to grow up and learn about many things, preparing them for their future and what it holds.

From my understanding Teachers get a salary after a certain amount of Class Quotas (Classes they hosted) in a month, at max i've heard is 350,000 Yen, with an Extra Potential Increase of 50,000 Yen if the teacher decided to do extra classes in a month, the amount of extra classes is 5 Classes Hosted.

Teachers way of teaching are personalized, Everyone can have their own teaching method in the classroom, as long as it works and effective, they can do it.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

The Lesson Planning system that KHS use is "MoSCo"
Short for: Must have, Should have, Could have

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Wyatt Czar is a Relatively Boring Looking person, doesn't have much taste in terms of fashion, only wearing a Simple White Hoodie, Jeans and White Shoes, Complimented with a fairly neat-ly done haircut, he's not exactly stood out from any crowd as a matter of fact, although what he have lacking in Fashion, he compensate in dedication and personality, He's a fairly out-going person, most of the time friendly-faced, will most of the time greet others with a smile, he's not the best with kids, in terms of managing them, however he knows how to discipline children, pair that to how caring he is to Young Kids most of the time, could be a good combo for an out-going yet diligent teacher, His outlook on his co-workers are assured to be nothing short of Excellent, working discipline like that of a chef, he's not a stranger to teamwork and team support, thus will make him naturally very friendly to everyone, including co-workers and students alike, He's a very straight-forward guy and a very serious one at times, but he does have his moments where he could be fun to hang out with, although sometimes he does do stupid stuff, all this he will do in hope to make the School experience a more fun and safe experience.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

Wyatt's way of solving Delinquents he found in the hallway cursing and swearing is to call them out first, and lecture them about cursing and swearing, if they student proceed to continue cursing and swearing, He will call them out again in a higher-tone, and if the Culprit continues, he then would give them a warning, if it escalates even further he will call for other faculty to help him on it incase the student ran so that two witness can see how they look like incase he have to call them for further punishment that he deemed fit.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

Wyatt's the type of teacher to calmly handle a class that doesn't listen to a word he say, he will use a basic hook, line and sinker technique, which is finding an easy way to have the students attention, maybe telling a short story, and slowly direct it back to the lesson, aside from that technique, He will call out to the person that's not listening to him and lecture them lightly about not listening while a lesson is going, If the student continues to ignore him, He shall give them a warning, and if the student continues after 3 warnings, then he will kick them out of the class.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

Wyatt wouldn't really spend time in the Teacher Lounge if he have nothing to do, but in the occasion that he does, He will converse with other teachers that are available, getting to know them and also try to befriend them, He will also keep his humility as to not make a scene, but will have fun if the other teachers offered him to hang out, not to mention re-evaluating his previous class looking to find something he can improve to make his class for fun for the students.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
He stops what he's saying about the lesson and looks around the classroom, observing the students and the general condition of the classroom, as he pans around the classroom he noticed that a lot of the students are not paying attention to what he's saying and optioned to talk to each other, In a calm manner he sighed before opening his mouth. "Alright, so everyone, I will now give you all 10 minutes to make a (food), the best out of all gets a Token, I will also tell you all what's wrong and what can be fixed with your cooking."
/me He paused himself as he hears a commotion, he looked towards the commotion, spotting a fire in one of the stations, He quickly rushed to the sink, grabbing a towel and turned on the sink, soaking the towel completely wet, before rushing over to the fire while saying "Out of the way, Everyone back away from the fire!" and covers the source of fire with the wet towel, making sure to pat it over and over so that the fire is put out.

/me He grabs a cut of steak, specifically Sirloin, he held it up for class to see, before putting on top of a Cutting board, he used his thumb, index and middle finger to get a pinchful of salt. "Now, Seasonings, depending on the kind of meat, can varies, sometimes you need to lightly season it, sometimes you can get a bit more fancy, of course it comes down to preferences." He said as he drops the pinchful of salt on one side of the Steak, and proceeded to flip the steak with his other hand, and grabbing another pinchful of salt from the salt container and careful drops it evenly on the otherside.

/me He would grab the freshly cut Fillet of Salmon, laying it on the cutting board skin-side down. "Now after you fillet them, there are still pin-bones inside the salmon, now all you need to do, is grab a pincher or whatever it's called, I call these pinchers, and slowly and gently rub your hand across the fillet, and feel any bones, once you located one, take your pincher, and try to take the least amount of chunks of meat from your fillet, and pull that pin-bones out." He said as he carefully and with focus rub his palm across the fillet, feeling any bones, before finding a few, he memorized the location of these pin-bones and using the pincher quicky picking them off from the fillet.

Backstory

Early Childhood:

Wyatt 'Marlo' Czar was born in the Volendam, Netherlands, He's born to a Middle-High Family consisting of him, His mother, His Father and two older sisters, Unfortunately his mother died from childbirth, leaving only him, his father and his older sister, who's already waaaay older than him, his childhood pretty much filled with daring adventures in his local rural area, as he likes to explore the wilderness and swim in lakes and rivers, and by the age of 13, His father thinks it's a good idea to bring him out hunting from time to time in one of Netherlands Hunting Reserve, Wyatt enjoyed the time he spent with his father, to a point he wants his father to teach him about hunting, and choosing wild games to cook, they would basically go out hunting at 8:30 in the morning, and went home by 16:00, depending on what they catch his father will teach him how to cook them, this sparks Wyatt's Foodie side, He spends alot of times with his father, but not much with his siblings, as they are practically adults and had already moved out, making him the youngest child out of all of them.

Teenagehood:

By the age of 15, exactly 3 years before he moved to Karakura for a better education, He's already out hunting with friends or family, everything his father taught him, he takes to heart, by that time he already knows how to cook small games, like Poultry's and sometimes Rabbits, His love for culinary only grew when he finally moved to Karakura at age 18, He met many friends in Karakura and most are lost along the way unfortunately, but that doesn't stop him from continuing his education, Missing his home and his family and friends, he started cooking more to remember them by, few times going to Japan's National Parks to hunt small games as well like ducks and quails.

Late-Teenagehood to Adult (Including almost Present):

While In college he attended Culinary as his Minor to perfect his cooking, he went through a lot of trials and many fails, but eventually succeeded, even managed to make his own Recipe for a Roasted Duck and fried Duck skin, his dedication led him to receive a Master Degree in Culinary, some say he's reaching for an impossible dream, but to him.. It's not about reaching a dream, It's about making that Dream come to him.

Graduating from College at age 21, Wyatt found himself moving back to the Netherlands for awhile to be with his Family, and an opportunity came to him to become a Warden for the Netherlands Nature Reserve of Hoge Veluwe, And so he took the Opportunity and became a very well-liked Warden in that Nature Reserve for up to 5 years, While being a warden though he does go out to hunt small games for food, most of the time he just asked seasoned hunters to get some for him, so while he's doing warden jobs.. He also researches new ways to cook wild games, even made his own Hydroponic Farm at his station, He considers these times to be the most peaceful time of his life, before eventually coming back to Karakura, His reasons... are unknown, maybe he missed the place... Or maybe there's something else, but one thing for sure... He looked forward into becoming a teacher for young people about Cullinary... and maybe sprinkle some knowledge about Hunting here and there.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Wyatt Czar
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Given Name(s): Wyatt
Preferred Name: Mr. Czar or Marlo (Wyatt's preferably for people that are close.)

Age (Minimum is 27): 27
Religious Denomination: Christian
Marital Status: Unmarried

Nationality: Dutch
Current Location: Karakura

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):
N/A

Academic Degree: Master Degree
Year of Graduation: Unspecified.
Major(s): Education
Minors: Culinary

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: N/A

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Unfortunately, No.

Extra
N/A

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:
N/A​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread