Level 62
Community Team
Media Team
HampterHunter
HampterHunter
Notable
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN (In-Game Name):

HampterHunter
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Discord Name & Tag:

Hammydammy#6578
Previous bans:

- 7th of August, 2022: Medium Offense: Racist Remarks Denied Appeal
-14th of June, 2021: ERP :skull: Accepted Appeal

Describe your activity on the server:

In numbers, I would describe my activity at a decent 7/10, I have a decent activity in the gang previously, being a teacher and also a gang lead, Although I spent a decent amount of time just walking around due to not having anything to do.

I'm able to come online almost everyday now, from Monday to Sunday, and I often gets online from anywhere between 8am to 11am GMT+7, up until anywhere between 0:00 AM till 3AM GMT+7, so when it comes to activity, I am pretty flexible with my time.
Which timezone are you in?

GMT+7
List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/hunterhampter-teacher-application-back-again-d.55589/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/forelli-crime-family-unverified-gang-application.55327/
What is your motivation for applying?:

My Motivation for applying is of course One, Character Development, with an interesting Character to be brought to the Police Department, But other than that it's really me looking for new Experiences in new Factions on SRP, I've had my eyes on KPD for awhile, and now that I'm free from CrimeRP, I decided to apply for KPD to get into more Roleplay SItuations that I have been here only from a different Perspective.

In Great detail essentially, looooong before I even started GangRP-ing, I actually did tried to apply for KPD, of course got denied, so it just sits in the back of my head, but recently I've scrolling down old postings, and I come across that same application again that sorta resparked the motivation, and since I plan to disband my gang at the time (Forelli Crime Family) I decided if I ever quit GangRP then I'll try out KPD, and which I did disband my gang and is now looking for new factions to try and joining, I also used to play as a military background characters on my teacher account, so the idea of being to roleplay with many equipments and also the idea of roleplaying as a Police, which i've done before, Intrigued me even more, and thus why I am now Applying for KPD.
What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

Police Work in general depends on It's ranks, New Cadets are often working at the front Desk on the Station, while the upper ranks are tasked to conduct peacekeeping in various part of the Town the Department is situated on, however the Peacekeeping comes with the job of Arresting Known Criminals and Intervene with Crimes that are on-going, and in special occasions, Police are the first-responders to major events or Providing Security during Government related public Events such as Court Trials and Speeches and etc.

My knowledge of the Hierarchy in KPD is somewhat limited but I'm a fast learner and the ranks in the Police Department as far as I've found out for SRP consists of in order:

1. Commissioner

The Head of the Police Department as a whole, All decisions for major changes are to go through the Commissioner and finalized by the Commissioner

2. Captain

Second-in-command for the Police Department, They oversee the performance and activity of the Police Officers everyday.

3. Lieutenant

The highest rank in the Higher-ups category, Highest-ups being Captain and Commissioner, Lieutenants are tasked to oversee the Sergeants, Corporal, PO and Cadets and often go out into the field alongside them.

4. Sergeant

Sergeants are Senior Officers past Corporal Ranks, they are well into the ranks of the KPD, and will be entrusted with a standard-issue Glock 17 for their use in Patrols, However the Glock 17 is to only be used under SPECIFIC circumstances and each use needs to be documented and with lawful reasons otherwise It will count towards use of excessive force.

5. Corporal

Corporal are Senior Officers that are below Sergeants, They are still equipped with Batons and Tasers, but they aren't equipped with Standard-issue Glock 17, However they are most likely will go through training on firearms handling and safety.

6. PO (Patrol Officer)

Patrol Officers graduated from Cadets and are now able to go out on patrol without the assists of higher ranks or a fellow Patrol Officer (although recommended that they do bring more than one person on patrol.)

7. Cadets

Cadets are the freshly accepted members of the KPD, They are quite literally barebones when it comes to access and equipments, they are unable to go out on patrols without the presence of a PO or other Higher-Ranks, and are mostly working on the front desk in the Station.​

Aside from the Main division of Police, there are Detective division within the Police Department, and they are tasked to investigate certain crimes and also investigate a Crime Scene, they are a different division and only those who wanted and are accepted into the division, they will under-go extensive extra training for this division, The ranks for the Detective Division is as follows:

1. Detective Superintendent

Detective Superintendent are what basically is the Captain of the Division, They are tasked to of course, Oversee the performance and activity of the Detective Division.

2. Det. Chief Inspector

Detective Chief Inspectors are Lieutenants that are in the Detective Division and are tasked to not only oversee detective members but also the person you go to If you wish to get into the Detective Division.

3. Detective Inspector

Detective Inspectors are Sergeants that made it into the Detective Division and graduated from Detective Constable, They're kind of like the Patrol Officer of Detective Division, since they just graduated from Constable.

4. Detective Constable

I have not much knowledge of the Constable, but If I have to guess, It's most likely Corporals that chose and got accepted into the Detective Division which means to become a Detective you'd need to have a rank that is at least a Corporal to be able to put yourself forward for the Detective Selection, Essentially they are the Cadets of the Detective Division.

Police Officers are equipped with the essential equipments such as Bodycam, Batons, Luminol Sprays, First-Aid Kit, Flashlight, Handcuffs, Handcuffs keys, and Fingerprint Scanners, thats for the Items that are given to those who graduated from Cadets to Patrol Officers, There is another item that will be handed to Police Officers once they reached the rank of Sergeants, Which is the Standard-Issue Glock 17, and can only be given once you reach the rank of Sergeants and had gone and passed through the Safety and Firearms handling training aside from that, That's pretty much all about my knowledge when it comes to Police Works.
Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

Due to the big community of Criminal Roleplayers in SchoolRP, Police are needed to bring balance between total chaos in the town and peace between it's residents, And not only that, Police are important from a Lore Stand-point and realism aspect, Police are deeply involved in the Town aspect of SchoolRP and also Involved with CrimeRP In-general, All this is present to work in harmony to ensure the Roleplay Experiences on SchoolRP are well-regulated, fair and Engaging. Police are required for lore aswell, as a big part of the Server was built with the Lore of the town it's set in. from Riots, trials, and even major conflicts are all had the Police Department Included within it one way or another.
Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

I acknowledge of the risk of getting demoted/kicked out of the Faction at any given time shall I ever break any rules or become too inactive.
Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

I acknowledge of the commitment I need to bring to the Table, and wIll be as active as I can be accordingly to my statement about activity.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?

I acknowledge that I have to attend training whenever It's hosted when I'm online, I will try to attend all Trainings that I can possibly attend If I'm available.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Alan Jackson

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:

Male, He/Him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Masters Degree in Automotive Engineering Technology

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?

English, Russian, Italian

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

He's a tall guy standing at 6'5, being half-Italian but with a Blonde Hair surprisingly, Despite his big size, His strength are mostly due to him working in the Garage for too long, He's a hard guy to miss as he likes to wear a Blue Winter Coat... despite during... spring season... But hey He's generally looks dull-ish until you interacted with them.
1686051953415.png

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?

He keeps himself composed and calm during and outside of tense situation, His experience made him hard to panic, He keep a good impression with everyone in Professional Situation when he needs to, He would only ask when he have questions and only talks when He feels like it without hindering communication which is Key to his work before and the one he's applying for right now.
What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?

He's a Very Cooperative guy, having worked with loads of people in one go, He is no stranger to having co-workers and teammates, He will always have their back and will always communicate with them to ensure that whatever task is thrown at him is solved and achieved successfully.
Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
I see myself as Both, I have experience being a follower for quite awhile, while having experiences as a Leader for quite awhile as well, I take in both perspective and form corresponding actions to benefit me as a leader and benefit me as a follower, which helps me create welcoming and friendly workspace with my co-workers and also people I'm leading in my previous line of works.
BACKSTORY (100+ words)

Alan Jackson was born in 1988 in Chicago, Illinois in the USA, He was born to a rather upper level family, however in the more violent side of town, However this does not mean He came from a problematic family, He was taught on how to be formal and professional by his father, while keeping the moral compass towards the good, His mother taught him many things to better himself as a person while his father taught him various things such as fixing household items and vehicles from a young age, He's taken a lot of interests into Automotive for awhile that it does causes him to become a bit of an adrenaline junkie in his early age, by age 16 He's already learned to drive, however 3 years earlier, His father was killed in a car accident, leaving him with his mother, They moved away from America for various reasons but mostly Education, they moved to mainland japan and lived there for a while, before Alan was given the opportunity to seek education in the Island of Karakura, Where he would spend a portion of his later life, However at the age of 22, He moved away from Karakura before taking a long 'vacation' back to America, and then only coming back at age 29 to Japan and later to Karakura at age 32, at age 33 He got into some crime related activities but he never was once caught or even found out to be a Criminal, So he kept a low profile until Age 35, where he would finally quit that life before he's stuck in it forever, deciding to do what his mother said to him to avoid the life of crime, He then decided that He would put his Expertise and knowledge about Criminals to good use instead, planning to apply for the Police Department of His Local town where he lives.​

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

Citizens are not allowed to possess weapons such as Pocket Knifes, as it is classed as lethal weapons and can be used against someone in a lethal manner, However equipments like Baseball Bats are legal to have in possession however, can strictly become a reason for officers to conduct a search on the person possessing such equipments, but for the most parts it is Legal to own for Sports use, But cannot be altered and modified in any form of way. (OOC Note: Referring to spiked bats icly.)
Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription

- Paracetamol
- Multivitamins
- Melatonin
- Cough Syrup
- Bandage
If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?

Inmates despite them being prosecuted criminals, are would still be treated fairly and treated as a fellow human-being, I will not tolerate any breach of human rights around me even if it's done by my co-worker, I will chew them out about it and If they don't stop I will report them to their Trainer or other Higher-Ranks.
What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?

Police Line of work have no shortage of It's Risk and Dangers, If I witness my co-worker being assaulted, I will help them as soon as possible and apprehend the aggressor for Assault and Battery and assault on a Peace Officer.
What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?

I will notify the higher-ranks of their respective divisions while providing proofs necessary to aid in the report, Corrupt Police Officers are pretty common in some parts of the world, and the only to deal with them is to catch them in action testify against them with absolute proof of their crimes.
How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?

I will apprehend them on the spot and take them to the station for attempting to bribe an Officer of the Law, Bribing an Officer is another step for an officer to become corrupt and help criminals get their way or keep a blind eye on certain criminal organizations which we don't want.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETITIVITY
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread