LionKing87
Rich
[Biography Format Credit: @Gamma Rose ]
[Website used for the headers: Canva]

~.~.~Haruo Akiyama~.~.~

はるお

"Ruo to yonde kudasai."
"Please, just call me Ruo."

CCAEE568-BDD0-4B36-8D02-6C3C0F566209_1_201_a.jpegScreen Shot 2022-06-28 at 10.53.22 PM.pngE6B329F9-6B50-4ECF-A874-BEB750697BB8_1_201_a.jpeg
(A picrew, and then B&W by KahiliLei, and then a base that I found, edited, and added clothes to. Each in their respective orders.)

~Basic Information~

N I C K N A M E S

Ruo

"Normal. I prefer it more than Haruo."

Rufus
"My best friend from a long time ago gave it to me."

Haru
"Sounds wrong.."

Ruru
"...Ok"

Bootylicious
"Ari, respectfully, I hate you."

Ruoru
"Really Ari?"

G E N D E R | ♂ Male ♂
A G E | Eighteen
H E I G H T | 6'3 or 190.5 centimeters
W E I G H T | 175 lbs or 79 kgs
B I R T H D A T E | November 18th
P L A C E • O F • B I R T H | Karakura, Japan
R A C E | White - Canadian/Japanese
M A R I T I A L • S T A T U S | Single
L A N G U A G E S | Japanese (Default) and Russian
M O R T A L • S I N S | (This poor boy is kinda innocent)
A L I G N M E N T | Lawful~ish Good
S E X U A L I T Y | Straight
O C C U P A T I O N S | Student

P H Y S I C A L • H E A L T H

My man a healthy individual. 10/10 highly recommend.

M E N T A L • H E A L T H

He's good.

Character Descriptions

Physical Description

He's a 6’3 male, weighing about 175 lbs. There's a scar that runs from his wrist to the first knuckle of his first finger, otherwise known as the right index metacarpal. He has fluffy brown hair and kind teal eyes. A thin silver ring is on his right thumb. He looks approachable, not cold or closed off. In spring / summer, he's normally seen in a black T-shirt and some sweats, wearing a leather bracelet with one bead on it. In fall he'll normally wear an orange flannel layering a white undershirt, and some brand new jeans and matching orange shoes, again with the leather bracelet. In winter he's usually seen in a white T-shirt, layered with a grey jacket that has a blue skull on the back, and some black jeans. Sometimes, on rare occasions, he's seen in a crisp, clean black suit. If you get close enough to smell him, you'll find that he carries the calm, soothing scent of lavender.

Statistics
O V E R A L L:
85/130
[Credit: @Totoro_Sam]

S T R E N G T H – 6

P E R C E P T I O N – 5
E N D U R A N C E- 7
C H A R I S M A - 6
I N T E L L I G E N C E - 7
A G I L I T Y - 5
L U C K - 4
H E A L T H - 10
M O R A L I T Y - 9
P R I V I L E D G E - 5
O B J E C T I V I T Y - 7
S A N I T Y - 9

S O C I A L - 5

Outfits

Screen Shot 2022-07-04 at 10.48.44 PM.pngSS Normal Ruo.pngScreen Shot 2022-07-05 at 12.52.33 PM.pngscreenshot-1660149857330.png

Character Voice / Mannerisms

Just Togata. It's also really hard to find a voice clip that fits, so this is the best for now.

Relationships!

In Karakura:

[Very Positive, Older Sister] Kenji Akiyama [Alive] [Not Awkward!]
"She's jet-lagged, give her a week to get back to normal. She'll come face the sun once more."

[Very Positive, Older Sister] Aki Akiyama [Alive] [Not Awkward!]
"Her carpet is quite fuzzy, I like it."

[Very Positive, Best Friend] Kiku Hoshino [Not Awkward!]
"Where is she?"

[Very Positive, Best Friend] Kahili 'Lei' Ginger [Alive] [Not Awkward!]
"That ring looks beautiful on her."

[Very Positive, Bestish Friend] Noboru Hashino [Alive]
"We were roommates in a pre-college program, he became like a brother to me. He changed his number though, haven't heard from him since."

[Positive, Friend] Taylin McLovin [Alive] [Not around enough to be awkward]
"I wonder how she is.."

[Positive, Acquaintance] Rohan Hixton [Alive]
"Since when did he move out?"

[Positive, Acquaintance] Arisu Mishimi [Alive] [Not awkward!]
"I'm just glad she's ok. Maybe her memory will come back eventually."

[Positive, Acquaintance] Emma Fox [Dead, Assumed]
"She was a good friend to Aki and Kenji, I'm sure she'll be missed."

[Positive, Friend] Kido Hideagi [Alive]
"Haven't seen him in a hot minute, wonder if he's married yet, or still engaged."

[Positive, Acquaintance] Torisu Moshide [Alive]
"He's a good guy. I can tell he's been through a lot, but he's working to get back to normal."

[Neutral, Acquaintance] Morimoto Hiragi [Alive]
"I'm not sure if I like him or not.."

[Neutral, Acquaintance] Riku vi Britannia [Alive, somehow]
"He's uh.. odd."

[Neutral, Oldest Sister] Natsu Akiyama [Alive]
"I can't believe she knew about me the whole time, and never once tried to find me. It hurts."

Outside Karakura!

[Very Positive, Adoptive Father] Akira Sasaki [Alive] [Tokyo]
"I should go see him some time soon, but I need to let Lei know I'm going on vacation."

[Very Positive, Adoptive Mother] Atsuko Sasaki [Alive] [Tokyo]
"Once I get my stuff in order and the funds prepared, I'll go visit her and Dad."

[Very Positive, Best Friend] Takumi 'Taco' Daigo [Tokyo, Resident Doctor]
"Maybe I can visit him when I go see my parents."

[Very Positive, Late-Girlfriend] Ichika Kobayashi [Deceased] [Not Awkward!] [Buried In Kyoto]
"Of course I miss her, but I can finally move on. I've learned to let go."

[Positive, Friend] Ren Matsumura [Alive] [Kinda Awkward] [Kyoto]
"Kenji introduced me to her. She visits Karakura sometimes."

[Neutral, Father] Kaito Akiyama [Deceased] [Buried in Karakura]
"The fact that he never once reached out to see how I was doing.. How could he forget he had a son?"

[Neutral, Mother] Ayaka Akiyama [Deceased] [Buried in Canada]
"You would think a mother's love was the strongest thing in the world. Apparently not, considering she never reached out to me after she found out I had been searching for everyone."

Background

Not able to handle all three kids at once, along with a 6 year old Natsu, the Akiyama parents made the heartbreaking decision to give Ruo up for adoption.

The only thing Ruo got as a gift was a ring Ayaka (his bio Mama Llama) got made and engraved for him just before he was adopted. She overestimated how large his hands would be when he grew up, and the only finger the ring fits on is his right thumb.

There was also a note, which read “We love you so much, my son. If we could have this any other way, we would. Please, Haruo, forgive us. Your other siblings are named after the seasons, Natsu, Mifuyu, Aki, and you, Haruo. I hope your adoptive family treats you well. Again, we love you. Maybe we will see each other one day again. With love, Kaito and Ayaka Akiyama.”

Ruo took pre-college courses in med, and roomed with a man named Noboru. The pair became like brothers, until Noboru left and lost Ruo's number when he changed his own. They recently met up once more in Karakura, and their relationship kicked back up.

Ruo was one of Kenji’s sources in Tokyo, neither of them knowing of the other’s heritage. As they began to trust each other more, the finally introduced themselves. Ruo almost fainted when he heard Kenji say her last name, which was Akiyama. He took off his ring, handed it to her, and told her to look on the inside, where the engraved name “Akiyama” was. “Do you know of a Natsu, Mifuyu, or Aki Akiyama?” He had asked, not realizing the Natsu he was currently giving up the location of was his own eldest sister.

Kenji had immediately drawn back from him, a distrusting gaze on her face. “How do you know those names?” She had demanded.

“My mother, when she gave me to another family, left me a note. I am a triplet. Those are my siblings.”

“Mifuyu..That was my name. Aki and..Natsu, are my sisters.”

“Was? What happened that made you change your name to Kenji?”

“Natsu.. She drunk drove with my-.. Our, father, and wrecked. Kaito died. Natsu didn’t bother even coming to the funeral, much less feel sad about his death. Or even guilty. She went drinking with her buddies on the day of the funeral. I.. I went dark, tracking her. I changed my name to Kenji, which means Strong. I’m here now to.. I guess to make Natsu apologize.”

Ruo had just listened intently, various emotions flitting across his face all at once.

He was silent for a while, before finally hugging his sister, and crying. “I’ll help you.”

La dee da dee da, time pass to fighting Natsu on the bridge after a failed attempt of making her apologize and Kenji got super-mad.

Ruo was busy wrestling the boyfriend/bodyguard of Natsu, and the bf/bg slammed his gun down on Ruo’s hand, shattering his index metacarpal of his right hand. The impact made the gun go off, and it whizzed past Natsu’s side, penetrating Kenji’s lung.

The bf/bg let go of the gun in shock, not wanting to have killed anyone. Natsu, terrified she had been shot, tumbled into the river with several knife wounds. Boom, faceplant in the water, bleeding out, yk. Kenji had a bloody cut down the length of her cheek, and was rapidly losing blood from the gunshot wound.

Ruo yelled at the in shock bf/bg to give him his shirt, meanwhile tearing off strips of his own. Staunching the bleeding, Kenji blacked out, the adrenaline having worn off. He managed to create a one-way valve, ensuring she didn’t die from lack of oxygen or her lung collapsing. Finally, he got Kenji back to his home in Tokyo.

He grabbed a pair of latex gloves, took a hair net from his adoptive-mother’s room, tied a towel around his face, and donned a freshly washed apron. Finally, all scrubbed up, he got the bullet out of her lung, carefully with a sanitized pair of tweezers, made sure her lung wouldn’t collapse and sealed the gap between the lung wall, and stitched her up before attending to her face. Dousing the shot and the cut with his adoptive-father’s whiskey, he wiped it clean with an alcohol wipe. He stitched up Kenji’s cheek, managing to not make super ugly sutures.

Then he went to the E.R, having removed his makeshift scrubs, not bringing Kenji because she just killed someone pretty much and the gunshot wound would be suspicious. The doctors there had to do surgery on his hand, removing the shards of bone and replacing it with a titanium index metacarpal. Ruo thankfully had the soundness of mind to wash the blood off himself. That’s where the scar on his hand came from.

(After Tokyo)

Ruo met a girl, her name was Ichika Kobayashi. Her names means “1,000 flowers,” and “small forest.” Ruo liked to joke that Ichika was as beautiful as 1,000 flowers, and as short as a small forest. Small as in height, not area.

Ruo met Ichika in Kyoto, after Kenji had left to return to Karakura. Ichika was sitting on the swings, sketching a cherry blossom when Ruo found her. The two bonded over art and humor. Eventually they began dating. And then, a tragic accident took Ichika away.

They were walking together one night in a park, and stumbled upon a young woman getting. Mugged by these three other men. Ruo didn’t know that one had a gun.

Rushing in to stop them, Ruo told Ichika to call the police. A strong-armed punch knocked one out cold, but a shot rang through the air, followed by a scream.

Ruo looked at the source of the scream, and his heart dropped to see it was Ichika. She had been shot in the stomach. The thugs had already split by now, and the police were starting to show up. The one KO’d on the ground was arrested and shoved in the car.

The police called an ambulance, whom brought her to the hospital where she was pronounced dead.

Ruo had made a little leather bracelet, that had a bead with a painted flower on it, that he had been going to give her that night, but never got the chance. He keeps it in his pocket, unless he has a safe and secure place to put it. It currently resides in a small wooden jewelry box in his room.

Thank you for reading Haruo's Biography!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread