mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

has your character been killed? how, where and why?

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
My first ever character named Akuno Shi was stabbed and then shoved into an oven! :D

tobbby

Level 276
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
My character Natsuo was stroke ridden, it ran in his family and he was unfortunately afflicted. He hated the idea of constantly taking medication and his speech was completely ruined with his first stroke. He went on his own terms, killed by his best friend, and buried in the cemetery. He actually has a marked gravestone thanks to @NoZinth <33

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Two characters of mine have died in my time on SRP, both happening in the span of a day.

At the time I was still a new-ish teacher, and my character's son was being played by my conveniently named pal, Friend A. This person was very pushy and controlling, often dictating what I could and couldn't do with my character, as well as frequently demanding I get online for the sake of their roleplay. They weren't a good person in general, but since I've historically been a bit of a pushover I just let it happen.

At this time I was also playing sibling characters with my other (very conveniently named) friend, Friend 2. This was my best friend at the time, and they were the only reason I continued to play SRP past 2018; this was the first time we coordinated new characters together, so to me they were pretty important.

I don't know the reason, but one day Friend A rolled up to my sibling character's apartment with their gang, kitted out in masks and katanas. They never came inside, but I did an action pretending to call the cops on them so they'd get lost. After they leave, I go AFK for an hour or so, and I get a DM from Friend A telling me to get on. I tab in, I'm surrounded by gang members in my apartment, and they'd all done actions to break in and kill my character. I complained about it, but was told by a staff member that it was valid, and that it didn't matter that I was AFK. Nothing I could do about it, tough luck bucko.

In hindsight, this shouldn't have ever happened. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you've never gotten kill perms for simply calling the cops, instead you could only get majors if they actually showed up and made an arrest. Even if I'm wrong, there was never any confirmation that I was calling the police, because the entire thing happened with a wall between the two parties, meaning it was FailRP on their end regardless as they wouldn't have been able to hear me. Oh well, I guess.

In any case, I was fed up with Friend A at this point, since they didn't see me as anything but an accessory for themselves. In retaliation, I chose to give kill perms for my teacher to another friend of mine (Friend Ω). You want to kill my character off for no actual reason? Cool, I can do the exact same thing. All I ended up telling Friend A is that "he died," and nothing else. They didn't ask for details past that, which marked the end of my relationship with this person.

So that's the story of how two of my characters died back to back. I do have fond memories of that teacher character, especially since one of my greatest SRP moments happened with them, but I can't say I regret what I did. All of it could have been avoided if I were just a little less of a shrimp, but you live and you learn, I guess.

TenRP

Level 33
10RP
10RP
Rich
One of my old gangrp characters got killed by another gang torturing her, tieing her up to a chair and stabbing her with katanas before letting her off the chair to get pulled by her hair and get her neck slit, believe me, it was horrible.

My old chef character poor Hannah died of her mental health with lore behind it. @DarkEclipic knows about it, and how it happened. Funny enough, we both remembered not long ago how we first met and had a laugh about it, the good old times of schoolrp.

In and out, I have had more characters over the years of playing in this server but they were my favourite to explain and tell you guys about!

twinkdragon

Level 9
Dragon my first character slowly died to the cruelty and bullying the city got her. But then her fiance killed her.
Blaze died because their girlfriend pissed off the wrong people

_ImHere4You_

Level 40
My first ever char, alan, died by being prisoned by his dad... he died surrounded by his besti-friend and girlfriend . made me cry.
Another one, Seth, died at the hands of his ex-boyfriend . . lmao. @DrainingFeeling still remains one of the fun roleplayed deaths though. It was silly HAHSAHS
there's another one that died .. RIGHT.. OLIVER... HE DIED OFF-CAM by one of his enemies.
who else.. ASHER!! asher just died due gang activity, wasnt that special tbh.

_ImHere4You_

Level 40
erm my main char died because my silly girl messed around with a dude multiple times but didn't know he had a girlfriend, girlfriend found out and then lured her into her apartment and killed her with someone :3 oh ya the boyfriend was watching the whole scene when she died so aha... >.< oh and then my character's brother found her dead on the back side of the torii gate at the beach ^v^
good god the way i read that givesm e major : " innocent voice reading a murder scene " vibe...........

Users who are viewing this thread