He’s 18, born October 25nd 20xx

「 Zodiac Sign 」

Libra

Representative Songs!!
TBC.

"I work out 3 times a week. That's quite literally the only reason im so fit."

☯ Physical Health/Description ☯

01EF47AE-9540-452E-919D-3827FF90E462.png

He’d be a texan male, somewhere around 5'9 he hasn't measured himself in a while. He carries himself regally, standing up straight with his hands in his pockets. Gentle violet eyes hide behind silky black hair that spills over his face and gives him a sort of intimidating stare, though it is not intended that way. Scars litter his body, a large diagonal scar coming from his right cheek up and crossing his left eye. He comes across as rather aggressive at first, but seems to have a soft spot for those that cannot defend themselves.

Height and Weight 」
5'9-5'10 157pounds

「 Voice 」
tbd

「 Physical Abnormalities!

Scars cover his body, you'd notice that from almost every angle a scar was visible.
His left eye was a teensy bit cloudy, can he even see out of it?

"Don't condescend me. It isn't in your interest."

Mental Health

「 Random Quirks/Odd Behaviors 」
You'd notice the male often checking over his left shoulder as if he had a need to make sure nothing was there.
Keith responds to almost anything that sounds relatively like his name.

「 Phobias, Conditions, Coping Mech’s 」

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is a disorder in which a person has difficulty recovering after experiencing or witnessing a terrifying event. The condition may last months or years, with triggers that can bring back memories of the trauma accompanied by intense emotional and physical reactions.

Clinical Depression is a mental health disorder characterized by persistently depressed mood or loss of interest in activities, causing significant impairment in daily life.

Pica is a compulsive eating disorder in which people eat non-food items. Dirt, clay, and flaking paint are the most common items eaten.

"I'm not a cowboy. I'm just from texas."

Relationships

「 Derek O’Callan
Birth Father Dead 」
“I'm sorry you died the way you did. I'm sorry that you never figured out where mother went, even though you spent large, obsessive amounts of time concluding something entirely irrational. I loved you, even if I hardly believe that myself."

「 Sarah Herrana-O’Callan Birth Mother
My mother did not assist my father in raising me. She was never there, I'm not sure where she went. My father thinks she's alive somewhere, even in death he most likely still does, but I know she's dead. I've always known. My father was a hopeless man, and his dreams died with him.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread