HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
Juan Cohen Dot (44).gif
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
HATOLAAA

Previous bans:
I got 1 ban in November 2020 for player disrespect. I believe that I already learned my lesson and it won't happen again. I have apologized to the person I was disrespectful toward, and after this ban I didn't get any warn/ban.

Describe your activity on the server?:
On the server, I’m around 4-6 hours every day on weekends even more. The forums I’m checking a few times every day to make sure I’m not missing anything.

Which timezone are you in?:
(GMT) +3

Do you have discord? If so, what is your tag?:
Yes, I do. My discord is HATOLA#1468

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I do have a microphone.

List your current and past applications:
Couldn't link the college application due to the new progress.
College Application✔️
Language Application, Italian✔️
Language Application, French❌
Language Application, French✔️
Teacher Application✔️
Brain Cancer Application✔️
Language Application, Korean✔️
PTSD Application✔️
Professor Application❌
Language Application, Japanese Sign Language✔️
School Employee✔️
School Employee 2✔️
Language Application, Hebrew✔️
Teacher Application 2✔️
Language Application, Chinese✔️
Shop Application✔️
Police Officer Application ✔️
Language Application, Italian✔️
Language Application, JSL✔️
College School Council Application✔️

What experiences do you have with DetailRP?:
I believe that I already have enough experience for applying for EMS, first of all I was in a lot of sports teams which got me to become better at DetailRP. Most of my experience with DetailRP is from School Nurse as well, as I was one for 10 months, as a school nurse I had to DetailRP a lot and I assume it's enough although I prefer to DetailRP in general and continuously improve it .

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
After a long time in SRP and a lot of roles I wanted a new kind of roleplay and the only faction I haven't tried yet is the Hospital faction. The hospital faction is really interesting and I believe that with the experience I'll get there it will help me a lot in a future roleplay and of course it will expand my mind and my knowledge about the whole hospital system. I will benefit your current team in a few things. First of all, because of the reason there's training it will be easier for me to learn because I'm a fast learner, the trainers won't need to explain a lot and I'll understand most of the things without another explanation. In addition, with my hard work and dedication, I believe I will be benefitting the team good, and assist them at all times with my overall positive energy and enthusiasm, I am positive that I will be working with motivation and dedication and hopefully prove to them so.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
I am applying to become a Psychiatrist.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
A psychiatrist is a medical role specializing in diagnosing and treating mental illness and preventing any sort of mental disorders and prescribing the right medications for said disorder or illness. Psychiatrists can help with many things such as; diagnosing a difficult or complex mental health condition, anxiety or worry, etc. Psychiatrists are required to be as open-minded as possible in order to provide the recommended help to the patient without any sort of complications.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Head Physician/Director:

The one who runs the hospital. The Head Physician/Director is in control of the hospital as a whole. Of course being the leader of the hospital, they make the last-minute decisions, monitoring staff’s activity, and overall making sure the hospital runs smoothly with no issues.

Clinical Manager:
The Clinical Managers are first of all helping with training and hiring of new employees, they oversee the daily things that go inside the hospital, if medical or outpatient matters. They are the right-hand of the Head Physician/Director. In addition, they are the people who coordinate the patients' care plans.

Clinic Lead:
The Clinical Lead’s job to train the fairly new hospital staff. They make sure that they receive their required training, monitoring them. Once deemed worthy they test the trainees and decide whether or not they are fully trained or otherwise.

Surgeon:
Surgeons are responsible for performing life-threatening procedures/surgeries. This role is extremely important as the patient’s life depends on them. They are highly skilled and trained to assess a serious situation as swiftly as possible.

Doctor:
Doctors are one of the most important medical personnel in the hospital. They are responsible for taking care of common/complicated injuries, diagnosing the patients and prescribing them suitable medication for them. Most importantly, doctors can perform surgeries if no surgeon is available.

Physiatrist:
Physiatrists are the ones responsible for taking care of those who suffer from mental illnesses. This can be done by speaking with them, knowing their issues/illness then diagnosing them and finally prescribing them the right medication. Physiatrists do not perform any physical procedures whatsoever.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

Code Blue:
Cardiac arrest or medical emergency

Code Red: Fire or smoke

Code Silver: Weapon or hostage situation

Code Orange: Hazardous Spill

Code Black: Bomb threat or suspicious package

Code White: Evacutaion

Code Yellow: Disaster

Code Pink: Infant or child abduction

Code Green: Emergency Activation

Code Violet: Violent or combative individual

Code Brown: Severe weather

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I do acknowledge that I’m subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I do acknowledge that when I’m applying for this role I agree to be 100% dedicated to the hospital staff role

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
I do acknowledge that if training is held whilst I’m online, I am authorized to attend or I’ll be punished.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I do acknowledge that I’m not taking things OOCly when dealing with training and situations.

In-Character (IC) Section
CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Seika would stand at 5’8 (172cm) with bright eyes in shades of gray and brown hair which grew down her shoulders with dyed blonde strands in front of her hair on her pony. Seika would look like a slightly athletic woman and has a little scar on her left cheek that is almost invisible. She would have makeup on her lips and on her cheeks to hide her scar and how much she looks tired. .she also would have a little scar on her right hand that you will be able to see when she is with a short sleeves shirt, although with that the makeup won’t look bad and you won’t notice she has makeup on her face. Seika would have close to her left shoulder, on her hand a tattoo with the name Ermo on it for an unknown reason. The tattoo is invisible as well but sometimes Seika is telling people about the tattoo to show up how much the person she wrote on her hand is important to her. If Seika is smiling, although it doesn’t happen so much she would have a dimple on each of her cheeks that make her smile to be ‘perfect’, or this is what she thinks about herself. Seika’s hair won’t be so long, but it doesn’t look short either. Her clothes would look like normal clothes, it doesn’t look like expensive clothes and most of the clothes would have flowers on them to show how calm she is, as Seika really loves flowers and remembers the name and what is special about a lot of them. Although she has normal clothes, you would be able to see an expensive watch on her left hand, she doesn’t try to hide it but in the other way, she doesn’t speak about this watch. .for her, it’s just a family inheritance. . . maybe to show some respect toward her family, her birth family or just to make her fathers be proud as her brother had a few problems most of his life. The most important thing about Seika is how much she can handle stuff, it doesn’t matter how bad her life was, she went up and tried to succeed even more than she could before. She never wants to disappoint even the people who are not close to her, her patients, or just normal people she met in the street or in her neighborhood. She does her best in everything she is going through, even with the difficulty and if she needs help she’s not afraid to ask for help. She’s not afraid to say the specific thing is hard to do, she’s not afraid to say she failed. Seika is learning from her mistakes and in the future, she will do a better job and without mistakes, this is what makes her special.

What are they like on and off the job?
On the job, Seika will act the most professional she can, as one of the most important jobs in the hospital although all of them are important, Psychiatrist is the role of helping mental health and not physical health. Seika knows how much she needs to be sensitive toward the people who come for treatments and know what to say and what not to say. Although she knows she has to act professional on the other side she will make sure she's nice and attempts to make all her patients leave with a smile on their face, or atleast feeling better. Off job Seika will act a bit different, as a mother she has to be a bit more hard with her children to make sure they won't get into troubles in their highschool or their college. Seika will be really friendly toward everyone out of job as well, it will be really nice to people to speak with her. In general, out of job she will act in the same way she acts in job but in job she will be a bit more professional to make sure it will show that she is working there and not just sitting there without reason. On job also Seika would be very focused, for some reason every person she is speaking with will understand that she is there for them and listening for everything. But off the job it doesn't look like that, Seika is more tired when she is off job.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Seika is really friendly, or a bit too friendly. In the past she didn't have so many friends, she preferred to learn a lot. As an adult after Seika got married she wanted to change it, when she started to work in Tokyo she started to change it, but sadly she's not working in Tokyo anymore. Toward her new co-workers she is always nice, she will try to be their friend and because of that sometimes you will think Seika is acting weird. . .as I said before, a bit too weird. In general, toward her she will act professional in the beginning and with time she will try to get close to them so she won't be alone all the time. Seika knows she has to have a normal relationship with the co-workers, it's kind of obvious she will be nice toward all of them and act respectful toward the uppers. Even if she doesn't like some co-worker you won't be able to see that because Seika won't show any difference between the whole co-workers, she always will show a smile toward all the people who are working with her and meeting her. For the future Seika doesn't have so many plans, she already got married (Although sadly she's a widow right now), and already got 3 sons who grew up to be successful people each one in their way. Maybe in the future Seika will get married again but nobody really knows. I assume Seika is right now looking for her future job, she wants to succeed and she will do everything for that. I believe that her main future plan is to slowly go up and get a wonderful job.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
My character doesn’t have any mental or physical illness, and she didn't in the past.

BACKSTORY [512/100]
Seika Kusakabe or her birth Seika Kiyomi was born on the 17th of May 1978 in Tokyo, Japan to a rich family of two fathers, three sisters, and a cat with the name Rexi. Her life wasn’t so bad, but a lot of pressure was on her. Her little sister, Fukuda was diagnosed with cancer when Seika was only 10 years old and her sister was 8 years old. . because of that, Her father started to be depressed and their home turned to be sad. It broke the family into 1 million pieces and it was really hard for her to take care of everything. On one side, she had school but on the other side she had to provide funds to her family, she didn’t want her sister to be sick and couldn’t do anything about that. With time, it got worse and when Seika was only 14 years old her sister, unfortunately, died from cancer. Seika was very sad but she knew her sister always wanted her to be happy, and because of that Seika decided to work hard in her school to succeed and when she became 18 years old, due to her father she started to learn psychology in college. . .It took her around 9 years to get a Masters degree and she had to move to a little town with the name Karakura. There, she wanted to finish her PhD. When Seika was 27 years old she met someone, Ermo Kusakabe. After they became friends he asked her to date him. As a person who always looked for learning more and more it was a bit hard for her to understand how the dating world works but she agreed. It was really fast until they got married after 2 years. Seika and Ermo wanted to have a family and found out it was hard for Seika to get pregnant and they adopted one baby and called him Hiroki. In the end, Seika was pregnant after long treatments and they got 2 more kids. . .Yuki and Makabe. After they grew up Seika decided to finish her PhD and when she was 43 years old she did that, at the same time due to her studies Ermo had to be the breadwinner in their house and again happened to her family “a hit”, she never thought it will happen but her lovely husband was involved in a plane crash and didn’t survive. Seika, as a person who already knew how to handle things at this time she didn’t succeed, it took her a long time to understand what happen and his death. When she was 43 and a half they flew back to Tokyo to visit her family and she found a job there as a psychiatrist in a regional Hospital she didn’t remember the name. It took her 2 years to recover and they flew back to Karakura, their home only after 2 years. Seika decided to apply for a psychiatrist in Karakura to get a new experience and get money for her home.

SECTION 1: Personal Details
Characters Full Name:
Seika Kusakabe
Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss): Miss.
Characters Given Name(s): Seika
Characters Preferred Name: Dr. Kusakabe

Characters Age: 45 years old
Characters Gender: Female
Characters Religious Domination: Atheist
Characters Marital Status: Widow
Characters Nationality: Japanese

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of Residency:
4 Years
Working Experience(s): 2 Year
Academic Degree: PhD in Psychology, BA in Computer science.
Year of Graduation: 1996
Major(s): Psychology
Minor(s): Computer Science, Chemistry

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: Estonian

Last edited:

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, and we hope you're glad to hear your application has been accepted!
Refer to the Emergency discord upon seeing this.​

Users who are viewing this thread