HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
IGN: HATALTOLA
DATE: 27/9/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION
: Give admins accept restocks for shopkeepers.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
From what I already know, admins already helping players with glitched items and missing items, so I don't see a reason to why not give admins accept restocks which will make shopkeepers' life be easier instead of waiting days just to get it accepted without being able to open the shop. There're only 3 S.A + the owner, which ends it with only 4 people being able to accept the restock and it can get delayed for days (I'm grateful that at least someone can accept the restock, but it will be much easier).

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
It would be faster yes. But at the moment it's fast enough there's no real need.
I have to disagree with you, it can take days sometimes which- is totally fine becasue I do understand they have life and instead of bothering senior admins someone will be able to accept it.

Lizalopod

Level 130
I have to disagree with you, it can take days sometimes which- is totally fine becasue I do understand they have life and instead of bothering senior admins someone will be able to accept it.
I have personally never waited longer than a day to have it accepted. Just order them at the end of a shift and by the time you open again they should be restocked!

Hirathex

Level 247
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
Neutral

Sorta gotta agree with what Lizalopod said. Though I don't have a shopkeepers perspective on, it I have access to /restock for the hospital pharmacy. So far I've never waited very long for a restock since I try to get things ordered before we have 0 stock. The biggest difference between restock and spawning in items normally is that restock allows you to give entire stacks of items (something admins can't do), so it's not entirely impossible that it could be abused

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
Sorta gotta agree with what Lizalopod said. Though I don't have a shopkeepers perspective on, it I have access to /restock for the hospital pharmacy. So far I've never waited very long for a restock since I try to get things ordered before we have 0 stock. The biggest difference between restock and spawning in items normally is that restock allows you to give entire stacks of items (something admins can't do), so it's not entirely impossible that it could be abused
I don't think it can get abused bc of that youre paying money for it and only accepting/rejecting the restock; Ordering items really often isn't a good option. .I don't think there's a way to abuse it as a shopkeeper because in the end of the day someone is payng for everything, even if I'll order 2048 from something it won't get abused due to the reason Im paying for it; S.A not adding/removing any items because the faction is KimiNoUso, the only thing they're doing is to accept/reject the request which in the end of the day, there's no way to actually abuse it.

ADDING TO WHAT DID I WRITE: Even if admins will have perms to add/remove other items it will be possible to change it back and won't hurt the economy of the server because any other admin/senior admin will be able to reject it or cancel it. As I spoke with tippie about that it doesn't look like there's an actual reason for why they cant.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
+1
Any speed increase is a good thing. There isn't really a reason why admins can't handle the extra task I don't think.

Ghostfire

Level 105
GhostfireSwords
GhostfireSwords
Notable+
+1
Really no downside to it if this suggestion is accepted, and would make a good increase in efficiency for shopkeepers to restock and open up more for the players.

BearDucky

Level 33
BearDucky
BearDucky
Rich+
Neutral

Possibly the fact it may put more pressure on admins, as they do have other things to be doing such as reports.
as said I’d have to agree with Hira on this one.

certain points I do believe in some case that it would be good but only to some extent.

cho0ii

Level 173
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
+1

I don't see why not, it'd be helpful for Shopkeepers, can't really be abused plus I think we can trust admins with this

Prizebox

Level 9
Neutral

If you as a staff member don't trust other members with thier power, then there's a problem with who is being accepted to the team or promoted from T Mod.

Hirathex

Level 247
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
If you as a staff member don't trust other members with thier power, then there's a problem with who is being accepted to the team or promoted from T Mod.
That wasn't my point, I'm assuming there's another reason why admins don't have access to approve restocks. Pretty sure most of us can be trusted

Users who are viewing this thread