players online

HATOLA'S third KPD application

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name): HATOLE; HATOLA is my main account.

Discord Name & Tag: HATOLA#1468

Previous bans:
My only ban was in November 2020, 2 years ago, it was for disrespecting a player. I have to mention I regret every move that made this ban come, Since the ban, I did say sorry to the person I was disrespectful toward and this action will never happen again as I learned a lot, I also have to mention I didn't get any ban/kick/warning after this ban.

Describe your activity on the server:
Since I’m a part of a few factions on SchoolRP I have to be active. I spend atleast 4 hours per day on the server, though most of the time I end up spending more time on the server for planning stuff for my roles. Besides this, I’m also very active on the forums. I'm checking the forums a few times per day to make sure I’m not missing anything important and reacting to people, suggestions, and more.

Which timezone are you in?: +3GMT/ +2GMT, it depends on if it’s Winter/Summer timezone. My official timezone is IDT.

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
College Application✔️
Teacher Application✔️
Professor Application❌
School Employee✔️
School Employee 2✔️
Teacher Application 2✔️
Shop Application✔️
Police Officer Application ✔️
College School Council Application✔️
EMS Application✔️
Staff Application❌
Staff Application 2❌

Police Officer Application 2 ❌ [sent it way too late]

What is your motivation for applying?:
I have to mention it’s been almost 3 years since I joined SchoolRP. As a new player, I got into the basketball team and became a teacher not so long after it. As time passed, I wanted to get a new kind of roleplay, which ended in me applying for a nurse and after it for a shopkeeper. However, it wasn’t the same as KPD or EMS. I was a part of the EMS around 1 year after it in September 2021 I was a member of the KPD for 3 weeks, although because of my medical Problems I couldn’t do anything and in the end, I got demoted. It’s been 1 year since I was in KPD, and I know a lot has changed. Being a police officer is a unique role and this is why I want to be a part of the KPD faction once again. I did apply last time, but I sent the application too late which ended up getting denied. At this time I didn’t make the same mistake.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
This question will be divided into 2 parts. The first part is the work the police are doing everyday. In general, I have a bit of knowledge about the laws, but I believe I still have a lot to learn. A part of the police work is dangerous and you always need to see around and understand a lot of things in a short time. However, the police officers are always walking in groups on their patrol to make sure nobody gets hurt during it. The police officers have a lot of training to make sure they will know how to deal with everything related to their job, they are the body that makes sure you don’t break any of the laws and also don’t harm the people around you and them. But like I said before, this is not only their job. In different events, the police officers are helping people. For example in an earthquake, the police are helping people to get away from the danger or prevent the danger before the people get hurt. Another characteristic of their job is being informative with the citizens. Cadets would mostly be sitting at the front desk receiving reports or bailing out a certain individual when asked for, they’re not allowed to leave the station unless trained and promoted to Patrol Police. Karakura police department also has a detective apartment, which is kind of obvious their job is to investigate the crime scene or any type of criminal activity like assault, robbery, or other similar stuff. They also can take the suspect and put them under interrogation, they do more advanced work than a regular officer because they already had the right training and already had been in the faction for a longer time. Of course, there’re a lot of roles in the faction but I believe it will be better to learn them with time and what everyone’s job, same to the items police officers getting within getting accepted.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
This question is getting divided into 2 parts: The IC reasons and the OOC reasons. For the IC reasons, there's the most obvious reason which is Karakura’s citizens and the town itself, with the people which are living there need to get protected in some way, because of that there’s a crime there’s a need for police officers and emergency services in such a big town like Karakura. Due to the reason the crime is slightly high in Karakura there’s a need for a Police Department so the citizens and the people who are living there will feel safe and the police department will make sure people who are living inside the town, or their property will get hurt. Sadly, Karakura is a town with a lto of criminals and without the police, the whole murdered, thieves and the people which are breaking the laws will be able to do everything they wants and it will get worse with the time. Without the police everything will be too chaotic and it won’t be fair toward the people who are living inside the town. Except that, while having a police presence, even if there’s a crime, you feel more protected because you know the police will take care of the situation. Citizens as well won’t be scared to be on the streets and walk around the town while having a normal life. Except for arresting people who are breaking the laws, the police department is also helping in emergency cases like a fire going around, a car accident and more which are important as well along with other city events and this is why they’re important to SchoolRP. For the OOC reasons, although they’re not going to stop the crime at all, the police officers are trying to minimize the crime to make sure it won’t get taken into the whole server. They are the only people who are able to deal with gangs and avoid the people who decide to be toxic toward each other. Even if something will happen, they know in a very bad case they will be able to get blacklisted from gangRP until they will learn. Although it is kind of obvious even the police officers know there’s a red line where gangRP should be reported and getting stopped.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?:
Yes, I do acknowledge that I’m subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time, but I’ll try my maximum to make it not happen as from all my accounts and roles I didn’t get demoted even one time.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?:
Yes, I do. Although I have a number of roles, I know that I have enough time to be online from all my accounts and especially from an officer role if I'm accepted.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?:
Yes, I do acknowledge that if training is held whilst I’m online, I have to attend or I’ll be punished

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name: Yinan Yu
Character's age (if accepted): 30 Years old
Character's gender & pronouns: Female, She/Her

Character's Academic Background:
“Besides the Academic background, I was in the Metropolitan Police Academy in Tokyo during 2018-2022. I have a Master’s Degree in Criminal Justice while the minor is in Psychology”

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?:
“My native language is Chinese. However, due to the reason I grew up most of my life in Japan, my main language is Japanese. Chinese is the only language I know except Japanese although I’m planning to learn Sign Language as a respect to the mute/deaf community”

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?:

Although it is quite ironic because Yinan’s relatives are short, Yinan was born into a tall family, in the end of her adolescence she ended up being at a height of 5’9”. Her eyes are in shades of dark brown color, almost black which makes her expression a little bit pale, In addition, her eyes seem to look so empty that sit looks like she has no feelings at all. Her hair is brown as well, not very long but still going slightly after her shoulders. Her bangs are hiding her forehead and slightly from her eyes, but most of the time you will see her with a clip to put it away from her eyes, Although the first impression she gives the clip is colorful and an animal is sticking to it, it doesn’t work with her outfits and how she looks like but from the time you would notice it is important for her. Yinan looks like an athletic woman, it is possible to know she has a military or emergency service past, but it won’t be quite possible to know the specific service. Behind her shoulder, which is most of the time covered and wouldn’t be able to see she has a small dolphin tattoo on her upper back, behind her shoulders. It didn’t look like she tried to hide it with makeup or anything, but as it got mentioned before it’s not possible to see the tattoo deeply. Except for the tattoo, Yinan would have a huge scar from a sharp thing on her left cheek, she doesn’t try to hide it, however, she does have a little bit of makeup on her face, which doesn’t hide her tattoo completely but it’s less dominant, if you would ask Yinan about the tattoo, she will start a long story nobody would want to hear, but the end most of the details will be useless except for one detail about her second tattoo, without telling at all what happened with her scar. Her second tattoo is a little half-dying rose, she’s telling anyone who’s asking her to take care of themselves as best they can because ‘without water, they slowly wither. Her clothes seem to be very unique, she’s always surprising everyone with her style. .because of that she doesn’t have an actual style, she has few styles. One day she can wear a colorful outfit and one they after it the outfit she will wear can be very dark, or evil- whatever would you prefer to call it. You can S know what would she wear next because of her unique “style”, which is ending up she has no idea what she’s wearing as well at the end of the day, she will tell everyone she picked something randomly from her clothes but in the end, you will find out she worked on it for hours.

The reason she’s wearing a lot of unique outfits is to make sure she won’t have a specific style, she didn’t have so much of her childhood and couldn’t be a normal teenager, she wants to make sure she won’t get stuck with a specific style she won’t like in the end and this is the way she’s covering her past. At the end of the day, She’s taking her life very seriously, it always was like that. Sometimes it is helping her, but sometimes not. Her makeup isn’t dominant on her face, and she’s always trying to be professional even with the most childish outfit. Although what she had in the past, she’s always trying to develop herself to be the best person she can be which made her the person she’s today, and this quote shes taken for years. This is what makes her unique, no matter what she had in her past and what happened, she did her best to stay positive and stepped into the light. She's Always tried to protect her twin brother and anyone in her life, even with her mother although it didn’t end up. Except for that she always stayed positive, she never gave up. She always has been trying to find the ‘good’ in people, while also making sure bad people won’t hurt the people close to her or just random citizens in her neighborhood, town, or even city while she was living in Tokyo. Because of what happened to her, she wants to be different. Her past taught her there’s hope, and like how her neighbor saved her and her twin from their mother, she’s going to save other students, adults, and the people who're living in the town around her from dangers and bad people. Yinan is an optimistic person, even when she was in the darkest time when someone decided to help her, and she wants to return the ‘favor’, by saving other people’s lives from unfortunate situations. In conclusion, Yinan's most dominant skill is persistence, and this is what makes her be

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?:
During a professional situation, most of the time Yinai will stay slightly quiet and professional as she’s supposed to. She won't say anything to make sure she’s not interrupting and won’t interrupt any event going on, doesn’t matter what event. This will go the same while she’s speaking with a higher-up, Yinai already knows when to speak and when to stay silent because of her experience in the emergency service. If she will speak, she will get to the point without wasting her time or the higher-up's time. .without adding anything unrelated to the situation. She’s trying to be the best person she can for some reason, and this is why she would feel most of the conversations are professional, maybe it is slightly weird but it is possible to see she cares about everything. In addition, in most professional conversations, she will have a huge smile on her face, and it wouldn’t be possible to see it’s a ‘fake smile’, however, because of her past, she didn’t learn how to act in a professional situation. She didn’t have any important adults until her 20s, since when she was in college she learned slowly, and because of that, she would know what to do without any special expectations. Yinan will be respectful toward everyone in different situations without exception, this includes even if no higher-ups are in the situation, with her friends or co-worker and anyone in her life.

As I mentioned before, it is a little bit confusing because most of the time she will act like that also in a casual situation. Maybe sometimes she will act too serious and professional although it’s only her friends or close people to her. She never had a lot of friends because of her childhood, but she never saw it. When Yinan started college, she finally started to change herself but it is a little bit hard to see the difference between a professional and a casual situation, because of that sometimes she will say sorry frequently. She’s still learning although it has been around 4 years since she finished her second degree. During her time in the Police Academy people saw her as a weird person, she didn’t have a lot of friends there but even with this, they did know she was paying attention to everyone and having full respect toward other students which made her get a few friends he’s still talking with although they’re not living in Karakura. At the end of the day, Yinan is fine. . She knows in a professional situation she will have to be in her 1000%, which is why you will never see her getting distracted during it.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?:
Yinan is a very hard supporter of the idea of teamwork, this is how she succeeded in college and in her late life. In the beginning, although her twin is her family, they always had some teamwork together, they learned together for their exams and project to make sure both of them will understand their studies and won’t fail in them, in addition, even outside of school and college they always tried their best to help each other in different ways. It ended up very well, as Yinan has a Master’s Degree in Criminal Justice now. In general, except for her brother she also had a friend group during her college in Tokyo, they’re not living in Karakura although, however, all of them were together in the track team of her college. Yinan saw it as a hobby, but the team still requested teamwork- they did win a few tournaments but without the teamwork, they couldn’t do anything. Teamwork is a very important subject for her, even in the most simple stuff like in a track team. She knew she wouldn’t be a professional athlete but it was important for her at the same point to be in charge at least for the first time. During her college, she was the track captain for around 2 years, she loved it and made sure her team members knew it as well. She carried about everything, and the teamwork was successful. Although it was the first time it could be called teamwork, she didn’t expect it to work so much due to her trust issues because of her past. She got over it with time and in her past-time jobs, she had to use it more. She used to work with other people she had not necessarily met before, but she did try her best to make sure the co-workers love her, although she still didn’t know them she was like a normal co-worker. When she joined the police academy, she knew she would have to work in a team, as a police officer is a very important job and she wouldn’t be able to run everything alone. She did have a few friends there and they did the same, learned together for exams and the training as well. It was a little bit hard for them but at the end of the day, she could do everything. It is possible to say she likes the idea of working together in teamwork, which she still believes she won’t be able to deal with a lot of stuff alone and she doesn’t want it because of the 2 reasons it will be much easier for her while the work is getting divided between the people in the team, and the mistakes they will make together will be less than 1 person which will do all the job.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?:
“Despite my past, I see myself as a leader. During my college, I was the track captain of my university in Tokyo, I did a lot to get into this position. I believe I already proved myself as a leader. I know how to do everything quietly and as fast as I can while taking care of all the people around me and making sure everything is okay for them. I know it wasn’t easy for me in the past, however, in the team, I was in I always made sure they followed me and didn’t get hurt. Before I finished my degree we did have some achievements during that time and I'm proud of this. Although it can take a long time to reach a position, I’m sure I’ll be a good leader”

BACKSTORY:[1003/100]
Yinan Yu was born on the 5th of March in Shanghai, China. She was born into a family of 2 mothers with the names Yang and Chen, and of course, she also has a twin name, Shu Yu. For most of her childhood, 90% of the time her life was very boring, she learned and did everything for her education. She went into a public school and succeeded at them, as well she knew she wanted to work as a hospital worker in the future.Unfortunately, it didn’t work for a long time. When Yinan and Shu were 9 years old, their mother Yang was involved in a car accident and she passed away from her injuries a few days after the accident. At this moment, the family got broken. Yinan and Shu were too young, and the family had a huge hole that they didn’t know what to do with. Yinan was only 9 years old, she didn’t know at all how to act and how to fix the hole, she didn’t want her family to stay broken but couldn’t do anything to fix it. In her school, the teachers understood something was going on and about her mother’s death. This is why she started to neglect her studies, she didn’t have the mental power for her school, and she just wanted her mother as every child would want. It was hard for her to see other students’ parents coming to take their children from school while she had to understand her mother, Yang, was gone. After the accident everything changed, their second mother, Chen, started to drink alcohol, a lot of it. It didn’t take so long until their mother became an alcoholic, and because of the alcohol both of the children started to be neglected as well. They stopped to walk to school, and they became scared of their mother. It felt like they didn’t know her anymore, they remembered how happy she was, a good mother, and of course the most caring person in the world in their opinion. She changed hard and they were scared she would attempt to hurt them at some point. This happened in the end. This is how Yinan got the scar on her left cheek, Yinan tried to speak with her mother about getting food for them- if not for them so just for herself. Sadly, her mother got mad at her and the next thing Yinan remembers is the bottle of vodka got thrown against the wall and one of the pieces hurt Yinan. After this case, it was enough for Yanin and Shu. They decided to escape from their house, it was a very hard decision but it was the only option that was left. The house was the place they grew up, and at this point, they were already 13 years old, what made the decision harder was the whole good memories in, and the question went into Yinan’s head. If they will escape, where would they go? Instead of escaping, Yinan did her best and when her mother wasn’t at home she knocked at the neighbor’s door. Her neighbors didn’t even know they were still living there, Most of the time it was quiet in their house. At this moment, her neighbor saw Yinan’s cheek and how she looked like. He decided to call the police. They got into the police station and started to speak with them about everything that happened in the house. In the beginning, Yinan didn’t want to speak so much. But before she had the chance, her brother had already spoken, she got mad at him slightly but it didn't matter. They were protected because of this action. After it, Yinan and Shu moved into a foster family, sadly it didn’t work out. They started to move over and over from foster families to others until they were 16 years old. In the end, they got adopted by a Japanese family. They moved with them to Tokyo, the capital of Japan, and promised each other they will finish school no matter what. Yinan, because of this promise, did the best she could like how she used to learn in the past and it was worth doing. She graduated from high school and started to learn in College with her twin. Both of them had the same childhood and decided they wanted to make sure other kids or teenagers, no matter what age won’t have the same future they had, and won’t have a childhood in which their own family hurts them. They decided they wants to be police officers and because of this, Yian started to learn Criminal Justice with a minor in Psychology, she wanted to know what’s going on in criminals’ heads and the way they’re thinking to make sure maybe, it will help her in the future and she will be able to avoid the next crime and in this way, nobody will get hurt at some point. After finishing her Bachelor’s degree she wanted a little break, she felt like she couldn’t breathe. Yinan got diagnosed with anxiety, which was kind of obvious why she has anxiety. She said to herself, even with the panic attacks she will do everything to make her dream come true. She signed and started her Master’s Degree. succeeded in her studies as well. It wasn’t enough for her to become a police officer, and after speaking with her family she went to the Metropolitan Police Academy. She was there 4 years before she and her twin, Shu, decided to move to Karakura. .a small island in Japan. The first thing they did was to find a small apartment in which they will live together until they have enough money to buy a whole house. It was important for them to work together in an emergency service. After they found out there was a police station in the small town, Yinan thought about this a lot before she decided to apply for the Karakura Police Department.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?:
“Although it is kind of obvious, you cannot legally own a pocket knife in Karakura. In case a police officer will search on you and find a pocket knife, the pocket knife will get taken and you will get arrested for Minor illegal weaponry. I believe this law exists to make sure most of the citizens will stay safe without being scared to get hurt, and this is why I see even this such a simple law important”

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription:
Paracetamol- The most simple painkiller, is also helping against fever(high temperature).
Lactulose- Is helping with treating constipation, and avoiding complications of liver disease
Cough Syrup- Like the name, the Cough Syrup is helping treating dry/itchy/tickly coughs.
Cane- Is used as a supporter for people with problems walking
Surgical Mask- is mainly getting worn by hospital workers during a surgery or during nursing to catch bacteria shed in liquid droplets without getting sick or be infected by the patient.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?:
“By my ideology, even if the inmate did a horrible thing, if a police officer, or someone in the law will hurt them back in the same way, the person who will hurt the inmate will be the same as him. This is our job to get justice, but this is not the way to get it. The first thing I’ll do and the most important is to keep the coworker away from the inmate. It’s clearly sure inmade did something wrong, but like I said before, they’re already in jail and got what they deserve. The inmate already got their punishment and there’s no reason to make it worse, which won’t help for the inmate for sure not for the police officer. If I see a situation where a co-worker is physically abusing an inmate, I’ll go behind the coworker and hold their hand while pulling them away from the inmate and calling a backpack in case the inmate is badly injured etc. After another police officer will help me with the other co-worker, I’ll go to the inmate and make sure they didn’t get hurt, if they did I’ll also call a hospital worker, I’ll make sure they won’t die from their injuries to avoid the police officer getting into worse troubles. After everything calms down, I’ll ask a higher-up to speak with them in private to avoid any drama or interference, I’ll tell them what happened to make sure nothing like that will happen in the future. Although I can see from where the police officer’s side is coming, it is unfair for the inmate because they are already serving their punishment, it is also not the way police officers are working and should act. The reasons I’ll ask for a backup are because of the teamwork which will make it easier for me, and due to the reason the inmate is getting physically abused it can get worse and be a very bad case. In a situation like this, we have to work fast and this is why teamwork is important. “

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?:
“It depends on the specific situation, if the individual has a weapon or if it’s few people, but if my co-worker will be assaulted and I see it, I’ll go behind the attacker, in case they have a weapon/weapons of them I’ll disarm them and if not I’ll put the handcuffs on the attacker’s hands to prevent them from assaulting, even more, the co-worker and they will get arrested for an assault. After I arrest the individual I’ll go to the worker and see how bad the injuries from the assault, in case I see it’s a bad injury I’ll call a hospital worker to come and help, in case they cannot come I’ll take them quickly to the hospital to make sure all their injuries will get taken care of. In case the injuries are small and the police officer is communicating, we will go back to the police station, and there with the basic knowledge of first aid I’ll help or call a hospital worker anyway if I cannot help with it.”

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?:
“Even if I find out my co-worker is corrupt, before doing any action I’ll get evidence of the co-worker being corrupt or/and helping a criminal organization. Without evidence, I won’t do anything because even if I know, I won’t blame anyone for horrible stuff like being corrupt and hurting a co-worker’s life without proving it, even if they won't do anything because of the reason they will know there’s a ‘rumor’ of the person being corrupt will hurt them. Pointing at someone and calling them corrupt is big blame which I’ll never do. However, I’ll try my best to get enough evidence, even if it will be the smallest evidence it will still count and I’ll ask to speak with a Lieutenant or any other higher-up to make sure nobody will know about anything except them, I’ll ask to speak with them privately. I believe reporting it to a higher-up will be a better idea than taking an action by myself because the higher-ups are taking care of the police workers and I, won’t be able to do anything so much. The second reason I’ll keep quiet except the higher-up will be in case the co-worker is speaking with actual criminals in case I speak about that, the criminals maybe will be able to hurt me or my other workers, which I want to avoid. Choosing the quietest way will go to the best results in my opinion while preventing people from getting hurt. While doing the investigation I won’t make any noise about my suspicion”

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?:
“I believe the most common thing to do in this situation is to say no to the bribe. After it, I’ll report it to a higher-up to make sure none of the police officers will fall into this trap as well. A bribe is a terrible thing to do in my opinion, and I don’t want any police officer to fall into it while the criminal in the end will get arrested and serve their time in jail.”

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
We appreciate your interest in the faction. However, I'm going to have to deny
this application due to the following reason(s):

- Your player profile, albeit clean, is filled with roles from many other factions which,
summed up with your previous experience in the force, made the Higher-Up team decide
to deny this application. Feel free to apply in the future if you have fewer roles and/or more
time to focus on their activity​

Users who are viewing this thread