GodsFavHuman
GodsFavHuman
Rich+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: HatsudoChisaki

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): hatsudochisaki

How old are you? (Optional): 16

What is your time zone?: GMT

Describe your activity on the server: I am on the server most of the time Im not at college or busy

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): Nope

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: yes

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Caretaker

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: Caretaker, the person who goes around the school fixing things and making sure everything is in a clean and working order, the caretaker would also assist other faculty with any problems they are having.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: A couple months now on SRP including gangrp with Valhalla and a couple smaller gangs, I am currently in Rakkiyatsu.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?: I want a character with a job as an adult and Im not too confident about my detailrp abilities with first aid/medical, and I want to stay in Rakkiyatsu so I cant join EMS, Government or KPD factions.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: https://schoolrp.net/threads/afrikaans-language-app-redo.61759/ , https://schoolrp.net/threads/alexander-german-application-hatsudochisaki.64922/ , https://schoolrp.net/threads/alexanders-height-application-hatsudochisaki.64916/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade 12
Bear whitelist

────────────

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: Kiefer would remind the student that harassing school faculty is strictly against the school rules and give them a warning for the first offence, any future offences will be met with a swift punishment in the form of detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: Kiefer would call for another member of staff to come over before stepping between the two to stop any further attacks between the two. After stopping the fight he would look over the students for any injuries before gathering information about the cause of the fight from both the students and any witnesses, if either of the students are hurt he would take them to the nurse's office. He would give detention to both students unless it is clear that one student was attacked by the other but did not fight back.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: If the situation is not severe Kiefer would remind them that they are a role model for the students and that they need to act accordingly, if it is more severe and/or dangerous then he would immediately report the employee to SLT, ensuring that the message is delivered.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? Kiefer would act calm and friendly like he usually is outside, often seen either resting due to his physically demanding job or with a coffee in his hands relaxing.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
Placing down a 'cleaning in progress' sign, he picks up his trusty mop, dipping it in the bucket and squeezing it so its just about damp before placing it on the floor, sweeping the mop around to clean up any messes or spills on the floor as he hummed along to a song, giving the floor a nice clean shine, replacing the sign with a 'wet floor' sign, he nods in approval before walking away.
/me Grabs a screwdriver from his toolbox, tightening the screws on the underside of the table that had broken or loose, turning around to the teacher in the room "There we go, all fixed for ya!" He says with a smile on his face as he stretches his arm out to give a thumbs up.
/me Waves to the students and librarians as he enters the library, scanning around the room before he speaks to the librarians, crouching down to be eye level "Ya need anything fixing?" He would scan the room again waiting for a reply.

────────────

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only): Kiefer Schwerer
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: Kiefer

Age (Minimum is 25): 43

Academic Degree: Highschool, apprenticeships
Major(s): Engineering (3 types from his different apprenticeships)
Minors: English, Maths

Nationality: German (Born in East Germany)
Known Languages: Japanese and German

Backstory
Kiefer was born in 1980 in East Berlin during the Cold War, he grew up in a rough area where he didn't belong. His parents were both short so him being tall is evidence of his mothers affair which caused both his parents to blame him for their divorce. With his towering height he stood out among his peers, leading to being the target of bullying, building his character to be friendly and kind so that he does not put others through what he went through. By the age of 10 Germany was combined again and he gained access to a lot more things and food, life became slightly easier for him, by 13 he was 5'10 and still growing at a rapid pace causing him to become popular in school. Although he misbehaved due to his problems at home, being undesired and blamed for his parents divorce. By 16 he was a staggering 6’10 due to multiple incredible growth spurts, at this point he was not attacked or physically abused by his mother due to his new height and strength he had gained. By 18 he had a few more growth spurts, finally reaching his final height of 7’2 he stood taller than everyone around him, at this time he had moved to Japan to finish his last year of high school. He had been planning this move since he was 15, after watching shows about Japan and seeing the beauty of it, he decided he had to see it for himself, he spent 2 years learning Japanese through a dictionary he found at the local library and a Japanese tutor he had hired with money he got from working a part time job. After 2 years of effort he had reached a level where he could communicate effectively, Finishing his last year of school and becoming fluent in Japanese while in Japan, he decided to stay in Japan to look for job opportunities and leave his old life behind, not having a home to return to in Germany.

After searching for a job for a few years, he found a placement at an airfield, where he met his partner, he stayed at the airfield for a couple years, until he was 26, working on air vehicles. At the age of 26 he moved to the outskirts of Tokyo to work in a car workshop, bringing his wife and child with him. He stayed at the workshop for 10 years, working on cars and bikes. After 10 years he decided to change fields again at the age of 36, moving to a dockyard about an hour drive away from his family, during this time he had a difficult time connecting with his kids. After 2 years of working at the dockyard, his wife became sick so he had to take time off to take care of her. Half a year later she sadly passed away, he was left to take care of his 2 kids himself. He changed jobs a lot during this time up until he decided to move to Karakura and apply for a job at the local school at the age of 43.

Motivation for Joining KHS: I want to help keep the school a well oiled machine, helping improve the future of the country by ensuring the students have the best chance possible to learn.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I have come from a background of hard times and can sympathise with students going through similar things

────────────

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your application, however after careful consideration and discussing this application with the current department, I have decided to decline it.

* Got a question about your application? Click here.

Users who are viewing this thread