players online

Have not received Bike purchased at in game auto-shop from June 28, 2024

WolfEditsYT

Level 0
WolfEditsYT
WolfEditsYT
MC SRP Character Name (Where the issue happened): Alice Cassanovea
MC Username: WolfEditsYT

Note = Trying to make this report as detailed as possible.

Issue at hand:
Hey there admins! Just want to say my issue; I bought this bike for sale (sale price = around 18,000 yen I remember) back in June 28 2024 (9 days ago) inside the game at the auto shop but post purchase I haven't received my item. A player helping me out there told me to screenshot the chat of I purchasing the Item as proof of purchase receipt (seeing as the server at those dates had tremendous crash spikes and with the shop being buggy) and so I did, but before using that proof and making a report I decided to check the mails first (failed) and wait it out a bit to see if it will just randomly spawn in my inventory. Fast forward 9 days later I have not received anything, hence here I am on my third report. Speaking of reports here are the logs of me reporting or creating tickets.

- First Report, 2 Days Ago (I think lol) = I made a ticket in SRP explaining this situation.
- Second Report, 1 Day Ago = I chatted on "RPH | School RP" Discord "Help" Channel to know where to properly file a report, thanks so much for discord user Lobsterrdog for taking me here!
- Third Report, Today (July 6, 2024) = This lol

Proof of Purchase:

Attachments

• PINK BICYCLE RECEIPT (Compressed).png
    PINK BICYCLE RECEIPT (Compressed).png
    524 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread