Hayden "Natsu" Natsuka \\ Character BIO

will!

Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
Nice, pretty short but try adding more specific traits and details?
hey, leave em be! they're gonna get to it eventually. they're new to the "standards" of what people expect on srp, which is extraordinarily high for just a minecraft server. every biography is a work in progress, remember that. it's their bio, after all!

Hamburger

Level 187
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
hey, leave em be! they're gonna get to it eventually. they're new to the "standards" of what people expect on srp, which is extraordinarily high for just a minecraft server. every biography is a work in progress, remember that. it's their bio, after all!
I know that! I'm just suggesting on what they could do when they decide to update their bio next. It's called "helping".

DaStickmon

Level 11
thats not it. It is an abandoned bio, when i made a new oc i made this then decided to scrap it. It's gonna be deleted

Users who are viewing this thread