Ashley Riku

Level 1
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
vRiku

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Head-Chef

How often do you log onto the server?: About once a day, more or less

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes, I do.

Do you have a microphone? Yes, my microphone is used daily.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I have never been banned before.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, I will be able to be online almost everyday.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I completely understand why it would be reasonable to fire someone who fails to roleplay as their character.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: My chosen role has more to do than others may realize. Head-Chefs spend time generating recipes, then training other chefs how to prepare the meals. They must make sure that the food created is sanitary as well as tasty. Also, they must assure that there is enough food for distribution and that it is being sold for an appropriate price. Apart from cooking, head chefs must keep their kitchen clean as well as being able to order and store the needed ingredients.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: No, I have never applied for this type of role, although, my applications in other areas have been accepted and I have handled them well.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have never previously roleplayed as an employee, however, my previous student application has been accepted about 2 months ago. I roleplay within the building during class hours. I spend time in the classrooms as well as talking to other students and teachers.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Yes, I am familiar with what my job does. As stated previously, head chefs' main jobs include cooking and cleaning related tasks.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I'd try to display a calm attitude while asking why they found me or my food pathetic. I'd take whatever criticism they have and possibly take it as advice if their complaint is actually reasonable. Then I would apologize and thank them for the critique. If their complaint seems unreasonable/trollish, I would just apologize for their sake and move on.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I will certainly complete any job assigned to me by the School Principal. First, I would clear out any unnecessary plans that I have in order to make sure that I have time to complete my assigned job. I would then divide my job into portions to do at different times based on my schedule and based on the job itself.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I'd intend on asking them to stop what they're doing, and I'd remind them of the consequences of their actions. If I notice that they have not stopped, I would report them to a higher authority.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Ashley Riku
Chosen Job: Head-Chef

Motivation for Joining YHS: I love cooking food because its a fun experience not only to taste but also to learn the different cooking terms/techniques. I could make a wide variety of meals for people to enjoy. I am very motivated to try out any suggested recipes that others would like to taste. I am able to cook meals to sit down and enjoy, as well as meals for on-the-go!

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I am a modest person, but I do think that I would handle this position well and that there would be no problems with me as Head-Chef. Hopefully you will consider me for the job! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread