mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted HEAD OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION/ P.E TEACHER-AKIIIKO (New) (Edited Again!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
IGN (In Game Name):

Akiiiko

Previous bans:

I believe I have four, I don't really plan on breaking the rules like the old days, though.

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:

I completely understand that most of it are found in the roleplay documents.

Describe your activity on the server:

I get on every day for about three to seven hours, of course not in one go.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?

Yes, I do but I personally don't like it.

Do you have a microphone?

Yes and no. I have a microphone that's ripped off my headset, so I guess no but I will be buying a working mic.

List your current and past applications:

My first teacher app (Denied) my football application (Accepted) and my second teacher app (Accepted)

What is your motivation for applying?:

Because I miss being a teacher so much, I believe that quitting my teacher job on this server was the worst thing that could have happened on here

Have you read the mega thread for Teachers?

Yes I have, I completely understand and agree with it.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):

Well, being a student is really fun, I would hang out with my friendship squad. I would have had loads of fun getting to know and being able to roleplay as a student when I was a teacher it was so much fun to teach classes my teacher rp character would go tell the class to became a teacher because the pay is better than working at the family store.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:

Trainee | (Trainee)
Newly Qualified Teacher | (NQT)
Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills | (QTLS)
Head of Department | (HD)

Have you read & understood the mega thread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?

Yes, I have, and I completely understand and agree with it.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?

I would give them the power to put kids in detention because when I was a student I couldn't do anything about troublesome students. Other than that great job!

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers act as guidance officers, we help and instruct students to reach success and to "Strive to excel" Teachers are what students look up to because they teach the students about stuff they never knew was possible. Being a teacher on a roleplay server is very important for the server. We have to have teachers for it to be a school, well unless you want a holiday rp, like I mean if you want to... Once I become a teacher I would get 250000 after I've paid the bills then I will have 152500 yen. with that money, I can spend time drinking coffee in the Staff meeting room. He would go to the apartment and eat his dinner at the dining table. He would swim in the pool at the apartments and enjoy chatting with teachers about how much they secretly hate some of the worst students. My teacher would spend his days off in the forest to go bird watch, He would also go to students and tell them good stuff like "There you go chap!", "Bravo!"

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:

Well as everyone knows this is a SchoolRP Unlike another Rp schoolrp is about a normal school in japan, teachers educate students so they can get into uni, Teachers spend their life educating and inspiring students so they don't end up drop-outs.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

Trainee (Trainee) : As trainee you have to have permissions to help a class, this is a time to get used to being a teacher
Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) : As NQT you have the power to run a classroom, but still need permission from the HD and get the lesson plans from the Head, this is the next step to being an amazing teacher.

Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS) : As a QTLS you are a real teacher you can do classes anytime in school teaching hours!

Head of Department (HD) : As HD you plan all the lessons for that department and train the new incoming teachers. HD is the highest Teaching rank you can get. Also as a HD of P.E you will be the football coach!

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

The school works on the MoSCo system (Must have, Should Have, Could Have).

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

My teacher character is Sam Akiko, but the students of taketaksu call him Mister Akiko. The other teachers call him Sam, he is very friendly towards people unless they annoy him. In classes, all he cares about is making the most amount of student sweat as possible. He is 6,4 weighing 150 lbs. He has shaded hair that changes from light to dark green depending on how he uses his hair gel,
and he also had green eyes that make the gel stand out nicely.
His is more on the muscular build side than the old man side. he normally is a confident yelling emotional person, like when his football team won the match he started crying out of joy.

His personality is very noble and loyal towards people who please him. he encourages ever student in the loudest way he can. He wants to teach until his bones rott.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

Tell them to stop, if they keep on cursing give them detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?

Ok students, I am getting paid for this because I am educated. You want a fancy house when you grow up? Ok, you do, So listen to me so I can educate you!

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?

My teacher buys a coffee and sits down, he complains about how bad the chocolate cookies are, after a rant about school cookies he plans the days work with the other teachers to decide which period the teachers teach.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

/me Hands reward token
/me Gets branded sports hand band on.
/me Makes his yelling heard
/me Kicks the soccer ball for good measure.
/me Runs as fast as he could.

BACKSTORY

After coming back from Ajinomoto National Training center he considers becoming a teacher because being a trainer doesn't pay as well. He had coached the Japanese Olympic Football team for the coach his old uni friend. The Coach's arm was fine now and it was his time to leave Ajinomoto National Training center. He tried getting into coaching but when he realized it didn't pay much he went back to Shinotaktatsu, he took up bird watching as a personal job on a website. After getting pecked Mr Akiiiko decided to go and work as a WP Worker at the forest walk. after nearly dying Mr Akiiiko left his job as a WP worker. For a month or two Mr Akiiiko was job hunting, he had thought of moving back and trying to get into the Olympic business. Mr Akiiiko went back to his primary school to help out as a support teacher after awhile Mr Akiiiko saw his love for teaching like he had before quitting his job for coaching the Japanese Olympics Football team. So Mr Akiiiko went to the high school where he used to work at to ask for head of Physical education job.d

IN CHARACTER

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Sam Totoro Akiko

Given Name(s):
Sam
Preferred Name:
For students, it would be Mister Akiiiko but for adults they may call me Sam.

Religious Denomination:
None
Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:

Japanese

Current Location:

Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Teaching Experience (# of Years): 0
Working Experience (# of years): 3

Academic Degree:

University of Shinotaktatsu Teaching and P.E Degree.

Year of Graduation:
University: 2012, High School: 2009

Major(s): P.E

Minors: Maths

Native Languages: English

Other Languages:
Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
none
Preferred Teaching Subject:
Physical Education.

Additional notes about your application (if any):
I hope to become a teacher again because I feel becoming a student isn't as fun as being a teacher. I just hope I can use my old character.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread