Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
OOC INFORMATION

IGN (In Game Name):

Akiiiko

Previous bans:

I have been banned twice I believe on the old map when I was an idiot weebo (Those days are in the past, I was such a shameful power gaming failrping weebo)

Describe your activity on the server:

I am very active on the server I usually try to fit in 2-5 hours a day. usually after seven days, I would have gained around 41 hours on the server for proof.

Akiiiko.png

Do you have TeamSpeak3?

Yes, I do have TeamSpeak3 But if possible I'd rather use a skype call or group texting.

Do you have a microphone?

A pretty shitty one but still a Microphone.

List your current and past applications:

I am a footballer as of now but I have applied for P.E Teacher on this website and English Teacher on the old website (I think I applied for English Teacher)

What is your motivation for applying?:

Well, I've always loved sports classes IRL and I really found MrBears classes so fun because it was so interactive!

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):

Well I am in my small group of friends and I do everything on the server with them we roleplay in chat and /looc in our skype call that we are usually in. My group would wait until Mister Bears classes were on because we all found them so interactive and enjoyable!

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevant to your Minecraft Name):

Mr Akiko.

Your Teachers In Game Age:

Teachers Subject:

Head of "Physical education"

Have you read & understood the mega thread?

Yes, I have fully understood the mega thread.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group.
Why would you change that?

Well, I personally think teachers should get houses and lower ranks like employees should get apartments because teachers put so much effort and they are missing out on the StudentRP part of SchoolRP so then we can enjoy The server.
Other than that I find the teacher system incredible

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out of the game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:

This is a SchoolRP server, it is meant to be realistic if there weren't TeacherRP there would be no SchoolRP if the students of Taketaksu (Players of SchoolRP) Couldn't have teachers to run the school. and if there weren't any teachers on the server. then SchoolRP wouldn't expand into what it is today.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

My teacher character is Sam Akiko, but the students of taketaksu call him Mister Akiko. The other teachers call him Sam, he is very friendly towards people unless they annoy him. In classes, all he cares about is making the most amount of student sweat as possible. He is 6,4 weighing 150 lbs. He has shaded hair that changes from light to dark green depending on how he uses his hair gel,
and he also had green eyes that make the gel stand out nicely.
His is more on the muscular build side than the old man side. he normally is a confident yelling emotional person, like when his football team won the match he started crying out of joy.

His personality is very noble and loyal towards people who please him. he encourages ever student in the loudest way he can.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

I would first tell them to stop cursing, if they keep on doing that then I will warn them, then it's straight to detention for those delinquents.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?

I will find out what they are listening to and then if it's a person then I will give them one warning for disrupting class then if they do it again I will give them detention. if its an item style of meme or internet related thing like Harambe then I will ban the world,item,style or meme from being said in the class.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?

My teacher would take a cookie out of the cookie jar and then sit down and attempt to start a conversation with other teachers and employees.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

/me Yells loudly
/me Gets branded sports hand band on.
/me Walks slowly towards (Username of person)
/me Runs like the wind.
/me Glances at the class

BACKSTORY

Sam Akiko grew up in Australia in a large town in Queensland. He lived with his mother and father and grandpa, he was an only child. before school, he never had any friends and he never knew how to socialize. When he came to school his skinny legs put him to the test. He tried his hardest to pass his exams. he found P.E the hardest because of his skinny and thin body. He would often get C's on his report card. then when he was in grade four a girl came to his school called Akiko. Sam was confused by her first name because it was the same as his last name. He never had the confidence to talk to Akiko so he just stayed back and played the slow way of getting the confidence to talk to Akiko. One day when Sam was doing a whole class water joint Olympics. he was running and sliding across the soaked grass. He did an amazing 360 dodge, he would have landed the landing if he didn't slip. He went sliding all the way down to where the girls were. He slid into Akiko and made her fall over. "Sor- said Sam" Then Akiko got up from the ground and "said Sam Akiko right?" "Yes, it is said Sam" "Akiko then giggled." why would someone make their last name be related to Light it is so dumb! "Sam looked at Akiko". No one told me that Akiko meant light. Well, no one would I said it was related, it means,Light and bright, but you didn't really land that lightly. "Didn't I land lightly? said sam" "Look at your leg said Akiko." "Sam slowly glanced at his leg." it was bleeding. "Try moving it said Akiko optimistically." "Sam attempted to move his leg." it just wouldn't move! "Ok... maybe we could walk this dumb thing together? Said Akiko" " Sure said, Sam." Akiko then grabbed sams shoulder and started limping along with Sam ever since then Akiko and sam began best friends. As the years went on Sam got encouraged by Akiko she made him feel like he could do anything!
Akiko and sam practiced football and swimming every day until they were getting "A's" for P.E on their report cards.
As Akiko and sam grew up they started to find an interest in teaching. It was there dream to become teachers.
Sam and Akiko went to uni together to study teaching. after they finished their degrees they set out for their own teaching adventure
Sam heading to japan and Akiko heading to America.

Sam then had an interview. his interview went really well and he got the job!

Additional notes about your application (if any):

The back story is 441 words and sorry for changing from third-person to first-person so often in the Backstory

Last edited:

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Accepted
You have been put as HD of the P.E department, I will talk to you further once you are online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread