mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Head of Reception Application

CosplayFreak

Level 0
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
BubbleTeaaa

School Employee Role you are Applying For:Receptionist (Head of Reception)

How often do you log onto the server?:I log in daily.

Do you have discord?Yes

Do you have a microphone?Yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:No,I have not been banned.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:I ensure you I will come on as often as I can.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:Yes.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: The job of a Receptionist is to be the first point of contact for people who call or visit the school.They need to be ready to handle a wide range of inquiries and requests.Some of these are greeting students,parents or visitors.They must be able to tell them a lot of things, including rules, disciplinary measures, and day-to-day operations of the school.School receptionists need to share information they gather on a daily basis to administrators,teachers or parents through emails or phone calls, making sure the information is properly distributed.Keeping a variety of records is an important part of a School Receptionist’s job. They keep records of phone calls and visits. They also maintain records of school operations, such as registration and class schedules.In some schools, School Receptionists are in charge of daily activities and meetings.They schedule events like parent conference meetings etc.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:Yes, I do.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:Quite a lot since I play nearly daily on School Rp. Although I am willing to learn more and become a better roleplayer.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:I need to be ready to get calls from students maybe explaining why they are absent, or greeting new students or parents and telling them information about the school like rules.I need to distribute information to people so the school can run smoothly and make sure to keep a record of registration and class schedules.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:I try and calm the student down and if they persist then I warn them, if they still do not stop then I will call in my administrator to help deal with the situation.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:I react nervously and ask why I need to do the request. If it is very dangerous then I will ask if he can ask someone else to do it. Although if I need to then I will do the job.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I ask them what they are doing and ask them to get back to their job. If they do not stop and realize that they are acting improper, then I will have to call in an Administrator to help with the misbehaving employee.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Airi J. Mc.
Chosen Job:Receptionist.

Motivation for Joining YHS:My dad, who is now deceased, use to work there. I want to follow in his footsteps and work for YHS as a receptionist to help students learn and be their best.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:I should be accepted over other applicants because I believe that I can be much more useful to YHS. I know that if I get hired then I will not disappoint you since I am a focused and reliable person to hire. I hope that if I do get hired that you will see how much of a dedicated worker I am, and will be proud of the choice you made to hire me.

TechJD

Level 43
-Your IC motivation wasn't very detailed and seemed to be vague.
-The spot for this is already taken.

I'm gonna have to say Denied.

Users who are viewing this thread