Health Occupations Students of Japan
'偉大さのために努力してください !'
Note- this club is directly based from HOSA

Our Location
Room 02 on the 2nd floor at Karakura High/College

Our Mascot
Dean H. H. Umeda II the Gecko!

Our Mission and Purpose
The mission of HOSJ is to empower HOSJ-Future Health Professionals to become leaders in the global health community through education, collaboration, and experience. Our purpose of HOSJ-Future Health Professionals is to develop leadership and technical HOSJ skill competencies through a program of motivation, awareness, and recognition, which is an integral part of the Health Science Education instructional program.

Our Creed
I recognize the universal need for quality, compassionate healthcare.
I understand the importance of academic excellence, skills training, and leadership development in my career pathway.
I believe through service to my community and to the world, I will make the best use of my knowledge and talents.
I accept the responsibility of a health professional and seek to find my place on a team equally committed to the well-being of others.
Therefore, I will dedicate myself to promoting health and advancing healthcare as a student, a leader, an educator, and a member of HOSJ-Future Health Professionals.

Our Members

President - [1/1]
lfdoaksijf | Tatsuo Terusuno

Club Members - [11/15]
BentoBoxes2 | Nojiko Hattori
dreuuh | Mae Fujiwara

eeena | Okushika Tokugawa
FemaleSadRP | Eliza R. Valiente
gothman | Roly Nior
lawao | Mina Lovette
jejii | Kendall Pierce
katyysan3 | ‘Anna’ Davila
pinkthong | Chizuru Sugawara
myrasidog | 'Myra’ Sidog
toastsexual | Bonnet Lafayette

Club Mascot - [2/2]
lenaumeda | 'Lena' Umeda
Dean H. H. Umeda II | Gecko

Events
(more to come...)
Blood drive
May 2nd, 2020 at 9 pm BST
- It’s a beautiful day to save lives, as The Health Occupations Students of Japan (HOSJ) Club of Karakura High/College is partnering with Karakura Hospital for the school’s very first blood drive, May 2nd at 9 PM BST! One pint of blood can save three lives, so come take 10 minutes out of your day to save a life!
- Students will first line up at the sign-in booth to give their name and age for the hospital records, then head on over to our rows of booths that will be set up to meet with some of the hospital’s very own doctors, donate your blood and then get to leave with a small treat, courtesy of us!
- It was a major success for the club, as nearly 100 units of blood were able to be donated to the hospital!

Bio-medical Debate
June 21st, 2020 at 9 pm BST
- The Health Occupations Students of Japan (HOSJ Club) is hosted an open debate in the gymnasium. Form your very own elite team with friends to have the chance of winning 30,000 YEN for each member of your team!
- The debate topic was 'Mandatory Vaccinations Will Eradicate Global Disease?'

Penny Wars Fundraiser
June 28th, 2020 at 9 pm BST
- The Health Occupations Students of Japan (HOSJ Club) is hosted a fundraiser for Karakura Hospital on June 28th, 2020 at 9 pm BST called PENNY WARS! This will act as a fundraiser competition between Bobcats and Spartans, with the winning class getting a plaque for their school on the roof of the hospital, as a thank you for their hard-working contributions. 2,407,708 ended up being raised for the hospital from both Bobcats and Spartans

Run Against Cancer
July 20th, 2020 at 9 pm BST
- The Health Occupations Students of Japan are hosting the Run Against Cancer Marathon on JULY 20TH at 9 PM BST! It’ll be an around-town marathon to raise awareness for one of the world’s leading causes of death, cancer.
- The winner of the race was HS Football Captain ’Toshi’ Fusanosuke

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread