mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Heartbreakings' History Teacher Application (Change)

I hope you are doing well, have a blessed day and the days to come!
I would like to state that a significant portion of my application has heavy resemblance to my previous application on becoming a mathematics teacher. Despite that, I have added in new content to the application after obtaining significant experience in teaching as subsequent to my two months of being a mathematics teacher, with the changes being most prominent for the question about one's motivation and backstory.

What is your Minecraft username?
Heartbreakings

Do you have any previous bans?
None and I would assuredly ought to keep it that way.

What Country are you from?
I’m from the Federation of Malaysia.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?)
dan ♞#1845
Yes, that is indeed a knight.

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?
Yes, it is understood.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?

Yes, it is acknowledged. It is absolutely reasonable considering that inactive teachers would be incapable of holding any classes anyhow, thus effectively failing to fulfill their job, which is, to hold classes and teach. In addition, they would be occupying a teaching position where someone else, who is significantly more active and eager, could be occupying.

Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?

I have once answered 'Yes, it is understood that on the ‘Teacher Roster’, I am to record any and all classes and their respective activities.' Interestingly, however, the 'Teacher Roster' is a list of teachers, their respective subjects, rankings, rooms and class count. Instead, I believe that this question refers indirectly towards the logging of classes on the Karakura Academics Discord server, to which I fully understand and recognize that I am to record any and all classes I hold and their respective activities when applicable.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?

For the forums, I would usually read any and all new posts, with a tendency to enjoy reading other applications of all sorts and character biographies. I myself have posted several applications and a character biography. When it comes to such applications and biographies, I heavily believe in ensuring that they are of an utmost quintessential quality and consistent with my character's background and storyline. In general, I would say that I’m relatively active on the forums, despite the somewhat low message count.

As for the server, I have a tendency to be very active, even during schooldays. Putting a time frame, I would say a minimum of 10-12 hours a week (an average of 1.6 hours a day). Zooming into individual days, however, my activity will fluctuate, as I will show in the following timetable :
  • Monday : Lectures (8 AM to 1 PM)
  • Tuesday : Lectures (12 PM to 5 PM)
  • Wednesday : Lectures (8 AM to 4 PM) and Debate Club (5 PM to 6:30 PM)
  • Thursday : Lectures (2 PM to 5 PM) and the Model United Nations Club (5PM to 6:30PM)
  • Friday : Lectures (8 AM to 10 PM)
  • Saturday : Usually entirely free
  • Sunday : Church (9 AM to 2 PM)
However, I would also mention that as October-November approaches, there will be a fall in the amount of activity I have, as for this year, I will be having my Cambridge AS-Level examinations. Another fall will occur next year when May-June (2020) approaches, in which I will be having my Cambridge A2-Level examinations. There will also be occasional drops in activity due to being an active participant in ‘Model United Nations’ conferences. As of the 23rd of August, there are currently three 'Model United Nations' conferences that I will be participating in with their respective times shown in the following :
  • 6th of September 8th of September (as the Russian Federation in the Disarmament and International Security Committee)
  • 18th of October the 20th of October (as the Russian Federation in 'The Drug Abuse Crisis')
  • 1st of November to the 3rd of November (as the Russian Federation in the 'Crisis of Jammu and Kashmir')
I will almost assuredly participate in more conferences when the opportunity presents itself.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?
Heartbreakings' Russian Language Application (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/heartbreakings-russian-application.17214/
Heartbreakings' Ukrainian Language Application (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/heartbreakings-ukrainian-application.17215/
Recognizings' Russian Language Application (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/recognizings-russian-application.17861/
Heartbreakings' Mathematics Teacher Application (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/heartbreakings-mathematics-teacher-application.17528/

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?
One of these motivators for me would be the inherent acknowledgement that this is SchoolRP, a roleplay with a school being its main focal point. It is effectively the main attraction of the server to any and all. The motivator comes in the way that I want to play a part in this focal point, to play a bigger role in this centerpiece.

Another motivator is that, I’ve always found things interesting after perceiving things in a bigger scale. I’ve noticed, it is not only about teaching people, but it is also about knowing how to keep them in check, to keep your class organized and to ensure that the people you’re teaching can understand what exactly are you saying. It is a great challenge, to which I ought to take, to complete all the aforementioned objectives simultaneously. To put it in a more colloquial manner :

‘Sure, you can just arbitrarily spat out pieces of information to the students. But,
What about those troublemakers at the back? Why are they making a fuss?
Why are people randomly walking around in class? Why are they not seated?
Are you sure your students can exactly understand what you’re saying? Is it concise enough?’

In addition, there is a certain motivator which touches somewhat outside the roleplay element and that is the presence of timezones. I live in Malaysia with the timezone of UTC+8, and during school days, there are not many players online, along with usually only one, two or even zero teachers. It is not a major problem since a majority of players’ active times do indeed coincide with a majority of the teachers’ active times. However, point is, I ought to cater for these minority of players who have this timezone disadvantage. I especially desire to prevent the scenario as much as I can where there are students online and the day in-game is a school day, yet there are absolutely no teachers.

One final and particular motivator is the chance to teach different subjects. I have originally intended to apply for history, but I thought it was full because I admittedly believed that the highschool roster in the Karakura Academics Discord was actually up-to-date, but little did I know that it was outdated (during the time when I applied). I became aware of the existence of the actual teacher roster on a certain Google Docs after looking through the global employee roster in the main Discord, but by then I have already been accepted as a mathematics teacher. Obviously, it was preposterous to resign and reapply, but I will admit that the thought of asking for a subject change did not cross my mind, for reasons I do not understand. Regardless, I have kept a keen eye on the opportunity of teaching other subjects, to which I believe the opportunity is here, with the prospects of two incumbent history teachers being possibly dismissed upon the end of August. I plan to seize it, nothing less.
'Ability without opportunity is nothing'. -Napoleon Bonaparte, Emperor of the First French Empire

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?

Yes, I have a good amount of experience in roleplaying, ranging from school roleplays to camping roleplays, from murderer roleplays to nation-state roleplays. Among all these forms of roleplays, I have most experience within school roleplays relative to the other forms of roleplays.

Have you read the Faculty Handbook?

In complete honesty, I have not. I simply could not find it after trying to search for it. However, I have reasonable suspicion that the ‘Teacher/School Staff COC’ and the ‘Teacher OOC Rules’ are its effective replacement, in which I have read both fully and thoroughly.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?

Classroom logs are essentially records in which teachers log their activity in holding classes. It is very important to the school administration to evaluate the performance of that particular teacher and it is also important to the teacher him/herself as a check to whether they are doing their job or not (evaluation by amount of classes held).

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?

The first obvious thing to do would be to select a location, based on several criteria such as what can be learned from there. I would most likely ask my class about what their thoughts on it are, then final considerations can be made. Its application will be made to one of the owners, with Duckings in precedence.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?
-
No eating in class
>>Drinks are permitted, but making any form of a mess will result in immediate revocation of this privilege
-No usage of phones
>>Keeping phones turned on is permitted, its usage is prohibited
Surrounding players are not hindered when someone receives a call, it’s only when that someone replies in which the surrounding players will be hindered. Plus, I don’t want people to miss any calls they get, which may contain important information to them. In addition, it is impossible to prove whether a phone is on or off in the perspective of the teacher (unless there’s a way which I’m definitely not aware of).
-Preparation for class is of high importance
>>The bringing of pencils/pens/books/erasers etc’
-No swearing or the insulting of others
-Punctuality is strictly upheld and any significant tardiness will lead to exclusion from the class
-Distracting classmates will not be tolerated
>>Inclusive of whispering/passing notes/arbitrary yelling
-The raising of hands is required before one may speak

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP).

The entirety of my experience in roleplay has been centered around two forms of roleplay, namely, nation-state roleplays and school roleplays. While I have indeed participated in other forms of roleplay mentioned in the previous question on regards to having roleplay experiences, the two aforementioned in this question are the most significant. In answering this question, I will summarize and explain both separately.

On regards to nation-state roleplays, it has been one of my favourite. I have actively participated in a roleplay of this type that has lasted for a little more than three years. It originally sprung out in a Creative server and actively maintained by its participants. It started to become more organized as procedures and rules started formulating. Overtime, it has become so prominent that the current state of that nation-state roleplay (legitimately the same one as three years ago) has its own server for its participants. My participation of this roleplay has been marked by success, in fields of diplomacy and warfare (within the roleplay), along with active contributions to the procedural side of the roleplay (out of roleplay). The following is a summary of my roles in the roleplay :
--------------------------------------------------------------
Kingdom of Spain (_GreenJustice_)
-Infantería (Infantry)
-Primer viceministro (Deputy Prime Minister)
German Reich (11thDoctor)
-Brandenburger Infantrie ('Brandenburger' Infantry)
-Generalfeldmarschall (Field Marshal)
-Kanzler (Chancellor)
German Empire (11thDoctor)
-Kanzler (Chancellor)
Ottoman Empire (11thDoctor)
-Niẓām-ı Cedīd Komutanı ('New Order' Commander)
Austro-Hungarian Empire (11thDoctor)
-Magyarország királya (King of Hungary)
German Republic (11thDoctor)
-(No role, but I retained the exact same powers as the leader)
Prussian SSR (Myself)
-Generalsekretär (General Secretary)
Imperium Romanum (Myself)
-Imperator
United States of America (kerstenz)
-Diplomat
-Judge of the International Court of Justice
On regards to school roleplays, it would be my most preferred form of roleplay by far. Compared to nation-state roleplays, it is far more relaxing and enjoyable because one needs not to deal with the administrative/diplomatic burdens and command of military forces associated with nation-state roleplays. It has always been centered around properly attending classes, meeting new people and especially for the case of SchoolRP, learning more about the lore behind Karakura. SchoolRP has been one of the most deeply developed roleplays with extensive lore, which makes it undoubtedly enjoyable. The amount of characters with unique traits, characteristics and backgrounds makes it very interesting to learn about them. Similarly, most of my experience in SchoolRP has been fixated towards being a teacher, to which I am capable in fulfilling that role wholeheartedly and efficiently.

Describe the ranking system of teachers.
- HD:

Standing for ‘Head of Department’, they are effectively the ‘leader’ of the department for a particular subject. They are to provide leadership for members of the department under his/her’s command. They are also the ones who maintains the curriculum and its respective examinations.

- QTLS:

Standing for ‘Qualified Teacher in Learning and Skills’, they are essentially teachers who have sufficient experience and skills in order to facilitate classes for that subject independently.

- NQT:

Standing for ‘Newly Qualified Teacher’, they are essentially teachers who are, as the name implies, newly qualified. They are new to the school, and very likely, new to teaching. It is here where they slowly develop the skills and teaching styles required of them to hold classes independently. They are usually assisted by the HD or teachers of the QTLS designation.

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
A teacher is truly an amazing person, because so must trust is being put in their hands. They effectively hold the futures of many students under their own hand. Teachers play one of the most significant roles in the early development of a person, side by side with a person’s family and friends, and teachers can heavily influence whether those they teach will go into a prosperous future or otherwise.

In-game, teachers are the ones looked upon to keep SchoolRP the way it is, a roleplay with great emphasis on the school. They keep the classes going, filling up school periods for students to attend to. In classes, they are expected to teach their respective subject well and keep the class interesting. Simultaneously, they are also given the challenge of keeping students in check, since in a game, it is far easier for students to cause disruption in classes. Therefore, it is very important that they recognize what to do when such occurs (for example, the suggestion of suspension, thus causing a response under FearRP). It is also worth noting that the teachers should immediately report any who break the roleplay (effectively FailRPing in class), so that they will cease FailRPing after, for example, a warn, ensuring that they will roleplay properly in any and all future classes.

As for salaries, it actually has a heavy dependency on the individual region and the supply and demand for teachers. According to a study done by the OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development) which was reported by Business Insider, starting salaries in the State of Japan are found to be 3,250,000 ¥ yearly, approximately 250,000 ¥ monthly. For the most experienced and elite of teachers, it is approximated to be between 7,000,000 ¥ to 7,160,000 ¥, a strong average of approximately 590,000 ¥ monthly, essentially more than double of the starting salary.

It is not fair to generalize the way teachers teach students as every single individual teacher has their own unique way of teaching students. One particular way of teaching subjects may be very effective to one teacher yet very difficult to grasp for another. However, I will say this, that common characteristics in the various ways of teaching include, but not limited to :
  • The students should be able to understand what is being taught.
  • When a student asks a question in order to clear up any doubts/confusion in what is being taught, the questions should be answered properly and in a way that the student can understand.
  • The teacher should be focused in teaching the subject matter.
  • Students should be given sufficient homework in order to sharpen their knowledge on what was taught.
As for their spare time, teachers would usually do things as one would normally do when not on the job, such as hanging out with their friends or going fishing. If the teacher is fixated on teaching, then more than likely, the teacher would, for example, hold additional classes (with voluntary participation), think about what to teach for lessons later on in their schedules or create additional notes for students to have.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?
Immediately, it is the inherent acknowledgement that SchoolRP is a roleplay with a school as its focal point. Knowing this, it is clear that teachers are essential in keeping a school running. After recognizing that the purpose of a school is to educate people, we must also recognize that the ones who will be educating people are the teachers. Hence, clearly, a heavy focus would be put on the teachers when it comes to this roleplay. Their personal discipline, their capability in the handling of student misconduct, their knowledge of the subject at hand and so forth are absolutely essential in keeping the school system afloat.

There is another way to see the matter. It would be very strange for SchoolRP to have a school, to have a principal, to have a vice principal, to have students, to have a student council, to have school employees, to have period schedules, yet no teachers.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?

I believe it is ‘MoSCo’, standing for ‘Must have, Should have, Could have’.

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
Daniil Ivanovich Rokossovsky would at first seem like a man who demands respect, standing up right and confident. He would look at the class, across from one side of the room to the other, as if he were already foreseeing the troublemakers and planning their upcoming punishment. However, as he teaches on, it appears he is actually a very friendly man. He would smile a lot, ensuring students are feeling comfortable in his class and he would often ask questions to the students on things that he has taught, keeping levels of class participation at a good high. When a student encounters a problem in class, he would be more happy to assist him/her in clearing up any doubts or confusion on the subject matter. After class, he would also open up some time for students who feel shy to ask any and all questions about what was taught. When it comes to the troublemakers, he would be very lenient and hope that they will cooperate, giving concessions if deemed necessary. However, if they continue to be rebellious, causing intolerable disruptions in class, he would take action in a manner of extreme decisiveness. Even though Rokossovsky would want to avoid the usage of such against troublemakers, he will not relent in giving class expulsions and he will not relent in recommending disciplinary action. Besides teaching, he is more than willing to talk to and support any and all students who are going through troubles, should it be personal or familial. He is also very quick to forgive, unwilling to hold any and all grudges against anyone.

His aim in teaching students is to teach them on how to think, not what to think. He believes each individual student has the capacity to be an agent of change, to be able to make great changes in the world. He recognizes that it is also the individual student’s decision on what path to take in life and he hopes for the best for each and every student, regardless of whether they are a trouble-making student or a top-score student. Who knows? It may come to be that the top-score student would become a successful entrepreneur, bringing greater development to this world, while that trouble-making student would become the head of the police force, decisively crushing crime far and wide. As for the teachers, he hopes they will also have the aim of teaching this generation of students on how to think, not what to think.

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?
Now, what one should do in such a scenario would heavily be dependent on how many of these said ‘delinquents’ are involved. I ought to answer the question in two manners, with the only variable being the amount of delinquents involved.

If the amount of delinquents are comparatively low (perhaps one would say, around three or four) then I would likely approach them in a professional manner. I would proceed to tell them that this is a school environment where people study and learn, in which what they’re doing is disturbing that very nature, side-by-side with imposing a shameful image on the school. In general, I would attempt to put an end to what they are doing by logical reasoning and fair persuasion, while also avoiding the suggestion of any form of disciplinary action (such as detention, etc’). However, in the absolute contingency scenario in which they refuse to cease, only then the suggestion of disciplinary action would be used (as an last resort by any means).

However, if the amount of delinquents are significantly high (while highly unlikely, it will probably be an amount around ten), then it is not wise to approach them immediately. I would first ask another teacher or a school employee if they are able to accompany me in the dealing of this matter (under the assumption they are free). After so, only then we would approach this gang and deal with the matter in a similar fashion as previously mentioned. The reasoning behind this move is not due to cowardice, far from it. Instead, it is due to the concept of ‘strength in numbers’. While it appears such a concept would be more appropriately applied to the gang of delinquents, it goes both ways. The matter of fact is, teachers and school employees are in a position of authority, hence having multiple of them would allow this matter to be resolved more quickly.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
The first thing I would do is to calmly ask the students to pay attention to the lesson. Chances are, this will have very limited success, if not complete failure.

I will subsequently halt the lesson and be absolutely silent, looking outside the window. This will have its effect of making the students realize that they are causing the disruption in class, hence on a balance of probabilities, a majority of students will revert back to being attentive in class. This is because students recognize that it is a class setting and for a class to halt like this would, as intended, cause them to have a sense of guilt for their disruption.

However, as one would expect, there is bound to be a few who continue to cause trouble. A final calm request will be made to them to stop their disruption and pay attention to the class. If this fails, they will immediately be expelled from the class, decisive action, no questions asked. This class expulsion is merely to make them leave the class so that the class may continue, not a suspension or expulsion from the school. They will be allowed to participate in any future classes that I hold. Refusal to obey the class expulsion will immediately warrant the suggestion of disciplinary action.

(a big thanks to my lecturer in contract and tort law who has been teaching in colleges and universities for years for teaching me such a strategy during a particular lecture)

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?
My character would act in a formal and professional manner. If my character is conversing with a friend, my character will attempt to ensure that the conversation is not too loud, so that other teachers and any surrounding classes will not be disturbed.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:
/me He’d walk to the front of the class, standing upright and strong
/me He’d pass out assignments filled with a good amount of questions to the students
/me He’d skim through the marked assignments once again before handing them back to the students
/me He’d fold his arms and stare at the particular student who’s been causing major disruption in the class
/me He’d halt the lesson and puts his hands at his back, looking out at the window, keeping his silence
(reference to the scenario where no one is listening in class)

It was the 8th of August, 1994, almost three years since the collapse of the Soviet Union. Ivan Rokossovsky rushed to the Central Clinical Hospital in Kuntsevo District of Moscow, after hearing word that his wife, Natalia Konstantinovna, has given birth. He was given temporary military leave, having fought as a frontline operative in the Tajikistani Civil War for the past seven months. He was greeted and escorted by a doctor to where his wife was. When he came in, he saw his wife, smiling at him and carrying a baby. The head doctor was present and he congratulated the couple, saying that they now have a son. Subsequently, he asked, ‘What will you name of him?’. Without hesitation, the couple named him, ‘Daniil’ (Russified ‘Daniel’), meaning, ‘God is my judge’.

Dan was the only child of the family. He often played with his neighbour Dmitry, who was around the same age as him. His enrollment into kindergarten and subsequently elementary was smooth, initially able to get along well with others. He spent a lot of time reading history books, something he enjoys after learning that he was the third descendant of Konstantin Rokossovsky, a Polish-born Marshal of the Soviet Union. He almost never mentions it to anyone, preferring to keep it a secret after being once ridiculed as delusional for mentioning it to his friends. He also began to play chess, after finding out that the Soviet school of chess once dominated the entirety of the chess world, with Garry Kasparov as his role model in this matter. There were almost no one interested in chess in his elementary school, therefore he had really limited opportunities to play with others. Fortunately for Dan, his math teacher, Boris Voronov, was an Russian FIDE international master of chess and they were able to play many games of chess during their spare time. Boris taught Dan many aspects of chess, ranging from simple knight forking to complex mid-game positions.

Coincided with this, Dan appeared to mature far quicker than his contemporaries. The combination of these two caused him to become increasingly socially isolated, though he would always have those few close friends who he can spend time with. It became even more evident during his middle and high school years, when a teacher asked the entire class about their music preferences. Among all the various types of music preferences, Dan was the only one to have the preference for military and national music, such as ‘If Tomorrow Brings War’ (1938), ‘The Sacred War’ (1941) and ‘Victory Day’ (1975). He was occasionally called as someone who ‘lives under a rock’, as when his friends converse about anything trendy, he is usually unable to participate much in such a conversation.

Despite the social isolation, Dan continued to do exceptionally well in his studies, especially in the fields of economics, business studies and mathematics, albeit lacking in the fields of the sciences. He excelled so well in economics that he was on par and capable of contesting the economic knowledge of other students who were significantly older and top of their own respective classes. Side by side with his strong capacity in mathematics, he aspired to go further into econometrics. Attention of his performance did come into the attention of the regional educational authority of Moscow and he was offered to be part of a student exchange program between the Russian Federation, the People’s Republic of China, the Republic of Korea and the State of Japan. He gladly accepted, with complete approval from his parents. He was chosen to be bound for Karakura in the State of Japan. Within half a year, the exchange was complete.

When he first arrived, Karakura instantly made a strong impression on him, as it was a beautiful place. He was somewhat concerned he would be socially isolated again, but he was confident that all will be well. One of the things about the school in Karakura that was really amazing was that it had many students with different and unique backgrounds, people from every corner of the world. In terms of his academics, while he was somewhat upset that economics was not an available subject, he excelled in econometrics’ second half, Mathematics. He also managed to do relatively well in ICT, Geography and History. He did lag somewhat behind in Drama and, just as it was back home in Russia, Science. While he studied further on in Karakura, he did notice the 'gangster' side of Karakura, which was concerning, but he remained vigilant. He continued to work hard, hoping for the best.

By the end of 2012, he decisively graduated from Karakura's high school. Back in the Russian Federation, Dmitry, Dan's childhood friend, heard of the news from Dan's parents and congratulated him.
'Хорошая работа, друг мой, Да благословит тебя Бог.' ('Good work, my friend. May God bless you')
Dan immediately enrolled in Karakura's college, with little intention to delay his journey into further education. He took up all the available subjects during the time, essentially Law Enforcement, Financial Studies and English. He had his first classes in the dawn of 2012 and in a similar fashion to how he studied back in high school, he worked hard and did exceptionally well in practically all the subjects he had taken, albeit he found the bookkeeping and account-checking fields of Financial Studies to be relatively irritating. Nevertheless, in a mere two years, he graduated on the end of 2014. Eventually, after approximately half a decade ever since he was sent to Karakura under the program, the regional educational authority of Moscow contacted him once again. They recommended to him that he should return back to the Russian Federation to study in the Higher School of Economics which was located in the city of his birthplace, Moscow. Subsequent to discussions on regards to scholarships, he gladly accepted the recommendation, in the exact same manner in which he accepted the offer to join the student exchange program approximately half a decade ago. Within half a year, he completed his return to his Motherland. It was a joy to see his country again, but he wasted little time. He enrolled in the Higher School of Economics and decided to time with his parents while waiting for the next academic year to begin. He managed to get a part-time job as a firm's junior executive in early-2016. In midst of his studies, his obligations to the Russian Federation were still in force, to which he was conscripted into the Russian Armed Forces for a year, to which it was an interesting experience for him. The conscription did not appear to have impeded his studies, as he subsequently graduated from the university at the end of 2018.

Dan was still retained under the student exchange program, hence he was allowed to choose between returning back to the State of Japan or to remain in the Russian Federation, in which he chose the former. He chose to return to the State of Japan because he is very interested in observing the economic state of Japan by remaining. The State of Japan is simultaneously facing significant population drops while having a growing economy and he is curious to see whether it is a protracted economic issue or not. Indeed, he does plan to keep the option of returning back to the Russian Federation again open, but for the time being, he plans to teach in the exact same high school that he graduated from. He planned to work as a mathematics teacher, with two side notes in his mind. The first being, he decided that he would choose to switch to teaching history when it was possible, as he was very interested in history, with preference to the 20th-century. The other being, he wished to see if it is possible to open up the subject of economics in the school of Karakura. He believed that economics was an increasingly important subject for students across the world to learn, as the economy is the foundation in which people build careers, conduct trade, open businesses and so forth. Had he succeeded in achieving the latter note, he would have aimed to become its Head of Department, so that not only he would be able to be the forefront in teaching economics in Karakura, but he would also be able to be financially capable to further his education in economics, where he aimed, and still aims for, for the highest level, to achieve a Doctorate of Economics or a PhD of Economics, both simultaneously the highest ranking degrees of economics in the entirety of the world.

After eight months of teaching mathematics, it appears that an opportunity to switch onto teaching history has presented itself. A performance report was released by the administration of the high school recently, in which it forecasts several members of the school teaching staff being possibly dismissed due to incapability of reaching expected quotas and thresholds. ****yzing the report, it appears that two particular history teachers may possibly lose their positions, in which Dan has no intention of ignoring the opportunity to capitalize on this fact. He has contacted one of the Vice Principals of the school on regards to switching subject department, to which the prospects of the switch succeeding appear to be in the positive. Under the assumption that the switch succeeds, he plans to climb up the ladders and may potentially contest to be the Head of Department for History depending on the circumstances. Regardless of any potential changes that may occur, he wholeheartedly retains his childhood dream of becoming a Doctorate or PhD of Economics, in which from there he shall press forward into climbing up the ladders in the world of economics, from the national to the international, being the forefront of pushing the world into economic prosperity.

It is not just for the Russian Federation, it is not just for the State of Japan, it is for the world.
(Word Count : 1683)

SECTION 1: Personal Details
Full Name:

Daniil Ivanovich Rokossovsky
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss) :
Mr
Given Name(s) :
Daniil (Russified 'Daniel')
Preferred Name :
Dan (interpersonal use)
Mr. Rokossovsky (formality)
Religious Denomination :
Eastern Russian Orthodoxy
Marital Status :
In a Relationship
Nationality :
Russian (citizenship retained under Article 62 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation)
Japanese (permanent residency)
Current Location :
Karakura, State of Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years) : Two-thirds of a year
Working Experience (# of years) : 2

Academic Degree :

Bachelor of Economics (Higher School of Economics, Russian Federation)
Year of Graduation :
Highschool, 2012
College, 2014
University, 2018
Major(s) :
Pre-exchange
Mathematics and Economics
Post-exchange
Mathematics and Economics (supplemented by International Economics)
Minors :
Pre-exchange
Business Studies and Geography
Post-exchange
History, Business Studies and Geography

Native Languages :

Russian, Ukrainian
Other Languages :
English, Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?

No, I do not.
Preferred Teaching Subject :
History

Extra
Additional notes about your application (if any).

Thank you for reading my application. That will be all.

Do you have any questions?
None in particular.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5455

Accepted!
I admire your lessons and teachings and with this application. You have proven that your dedication to being a teacher is huge, and I am proud to accept this application.

Please DM me on discord - melody#0429.

Users who are viewing this thread