Community Team
Event Team
art__class
art__class
Omega+

CURRENT In-Game-Name (IGN):
heartpaint

What timezone are you in?:
EST, also known as Eastern Standard Time.

How old are you? (I.R.L):
I am 16, almost 17.

Do you have discord, if so what is your discord username?:
I do have discord! I have a working microphone as well. My discord is natalie#7210.

Describe your activity on the server?:
I would say my activity on this server is a solid 9/10. I am doing online school due to the conditions of life at the moment so it gives me more time to be online. I am also quite active as my main account is on a team, which requires me to be online for practices and events. When I am online, I am most likely either on my main or my alt. Whenever it seems I am AFK, I am truly still there, just tabbed in on the other account. I have two accounts and I am planning on getting a third soon and I tend to switch on and off throughout the day. I am not 10/10 as sometimes I get busy in my OOC life and have plans that get in the way. If I am accepted as an EMS staff, I will try to balance both my team character as well as the EMS character.

List and categorize your current and past applications:
College Application x1 - ACCEPTED
French Language Application x1 - ACCEPTED
Thai Language Application x1- ACCEPTED
Korean Language Application x2 - [BOTH ACCEPTED]
Multiple Item/vehicle requests - [ALL ACCEPTED]
Multiple Role requests - [ALL ACCEPTED]

What experiences do you have with DetailRP?:
Being on the swim team on my main account, which is heartcanvas, I have lots of experience with DetailRP. The main aspect of the swim team is to know how to DetailRP. For example, I have detailed diving into the water and actioning different types of strokes. I also tend to DetailRP on my own to pass the boring hours of IC school and I also tend to freestyle it as well.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:

One of my motivations for applying for EMS is to further enhance my RP experience. I believe I have done most of what the school aspect of SRP has to offer, and I want to expand my knowledge on the city aspect, which is a reason I chose to apply for EMS. If I were to be accepted, this experience would allow me to have further character development as well as letting me learn the different aspects of roleplay in Karakura. Being on HS swim, we had a section on learning CRP. Due to that experience, I have gained a love for MedicalRP. If I were to be accepted for EMS, I would be able to use those skills that I learned via HS swim as well as learning more from higher-ups. I also personally know some EMS staff, so I feel I could learn and grasp the basics from them.

I stop by the hospital quite often, saying hello to some of the EMS staff I know. Lately, I see quite often that there is no staff online during the night for my timezone. I also learned that some of the members of EMS are hours ahead, so when it’s late in the evening for them, it's quite early for me. If I were to be added to the team, I would be able to help some roleplayers get the help they need rather than waiting for others can’t do due to their timezone.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):
I am applying to be a nurse.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
Being a nurse is being the helping hand of all of the staff at the hospital. Being a nurse means patients in your care must be able to trust you. It means you have to treat patients of all kinds with respect, kindness, and compassion while demonstrating your knowledge and skills on the task at hand. Nurses are most commonly known to help the Doctors and Surgeons and assist patients that don’t need to be seen by a Doctor, but they also do more things in the hospital. They are also the ones who usually deal with the maternity fields. They can also perform small check-ups, tend to smaller wounds and even monitor patients currently staying in the hospital as well as being able to sell prescribed and unprescribed medication in the pharmacy.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Head Psychician
The Head Physician is the highest-ranking you can get as an EMS. They are the person in charge and are responsible for how the hospital works. The Head Physician is responsible for payments as well as forcing the rules upon the lower ranks.
Clinical Manager
The Clinical Manager is second in command and does most of the same things as the Head Physician. The Clinical Manager oversees all of its sections and helps the lower ranked. If the Head Physician is busy, the lower ranks are to ask the Clinical Manager if they need any help.
Clinical Lead
Clinical Leads are the head of the lower section. Their main priority is the lower-ranked and tends to be seen training the newcomers and helping them get adjusted to the busy life of the hospital.
Surgeon
Surgeons do the most work out of the four lower ranked. Surgeons are most known for doing surgeries and specializing in larger procedures. They are most needed for emergency situations.
Doctors
Doctors are the middle ground. They aren’t as capable of doing things some Surgeons can do, but they are able to do more things than Nurses. Doctors are able to treat and prescribe medication as well as treat some conditions on their level.
Nurse
A nurse is the helping hand of the hospital. They aren’t capable of doing things like Doctors and Surgeons, but they are capable of doing some things perfectly on their own. Although they cannot prescribe medication, they can give medication with the prescription. Some examples of things they can do include caring for cuts as well as more.
Psychiatrist
Psychiatrists check up on everyone, to put it into simple terms. They care for the wellbeing of the citizens and tend to help them overcome any life struggles. The Psychiatrists excel in helping patients with addictions and they help talk people out of some troubles they may be having.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:
CODE RED
A code red is announced when a fire is happening inside the building. The precautions would be taken, if not being under control by the mere fire extinguisher, authorities would be called to handle the situations.
CODE PINK
Code pink is announced when a toddler or infant has gone missing. In some cases, a cause of this being announced could have been the child was stolen by a hospital worker or without the parent's permission.
CODE ORANGE
A code orange is announced when some type of hazardous chemical/material or different bodily fluids have spilled in the facility. The range of the chemical could be from something as simple as vomit to blood.
CODE YELLOW
A code yellow is announced when a disaster is going on.This code may also be known as an amber alert. This cause of this code could be an incoming patient with serious injuries that needs to go into immediate care or a procedure going the opposite way it was supposed to be.
CODE GREEN
A code green is announced when there needs to be an emergency activation.
CODE BLUE
A code blue is announced when there is a medical emergency that is happening in the building. This code is announced and relates to someone going into cardiac arrest often.
CODE WHITE
A code white is announced when an emergency evacuation is needed to happen. There could be many reasons for this, but one example is there could be a fire in the building.
CODE SILVER
A code silver is called when there is an active shooter in the building or around the premises. Usually, the shooter has some type of firearm. Patients must be put in lockdown to protect their lives as well as the hospital staff. The authorities, in this case, KPD, would be called to handle the situation.
CODE BROWN
A code brown is when there is severe weather coming soon. Different precautions would be taken for how bad this weather is.
CODE BLACK
Code Black usually means there is a bomb threat active. This could be from any sort of explosive device in or near the building. Similar to the code silver, patients would be put under lockdown until the authorities and bomb squad either locate and disable the dynamite.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
It is only fair to get demoted if I am inactive. I would just be wasting space if I was not active, and I believe that if I don’t get on enough, a potential nurse could be sitting and waiting.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend otherwise you are subjected to receive punishment (Demoted)?:
Of course. I acknowledge that if I do not attend training while I am online, I will receive the punishment of demotion. It would be a waste of time to not only the person hosting the

Do you understand that you have to obey the rules and constraints you have been given, or you will be demoted?:
I understand that if I do not obey the rules and constraints I have been giving, I will be demoted. This punishment is completely fair and if I disobey, consequences will be faced.

Do you agree that if acknowledged at any given time, you’re vulnerable to being demoted?:
I acknowledge completely that at any given time I am at risk of being demoted. It is only fair to accept this before getting the role of Nurse/Doctor/Surgeon/Psychiatrist.

Characters Full Name:
Katsumi Gyoza Taketa

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Miss

Characters Given Name(s):
Sumi, Kat

Characters Preferred Name:
Sumi, Kat, Katsumi

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Female

Characters Religious Domination:
Atheist

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
Katsumi is of Japanese, Korean, Thai descent.

Years of Residency:
10 years of residency.

Working Experience(s):
5 years of working experience.

Academic Degree:
Masters

Major(s):
Biology, Public Health Nursing

Minor(s):
Maternal, Nutrition

Native Languages:
Korean