mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Hello SRP!!

Yonee

Level 0
Heya SRP!! My name is Yoni, I go by she/her pronouns. I am Canadian (from the Ontario Province). I am very involved in the Performing Arts so seeing such an amazing intertwine with Minecraft had me really intrigued. I've done many productions in my High School and plan to go on to a Performing Arts University so this really is an exciting new hobby for me. I love making new friends so don't be scared at all to approach me in character! (Kaploopus IGN)

I'm excited to start getting involved and I'll probably be on near midnight each night (my sleep schedule is royally "summer screwed"). Add my discord at Yonee#3322 (crack a joke so I know you're in the SRP (-u-))

Thanks and much love to you all for making me feel at home! <3 <3

Edit 1: Spelling

ParentVibez

Level 191
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Hey! Welcome to SRP Yoni, I love preforming arts myself and find it intriguing that you're going to college for the subject! I wish you luck and hope you have the best time here in our little community (:

Kana

Level 129
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
Heyyyyy, welcome! If you got any questions, feel free to dm me Kana#2526. Your performing arts stuff is really interesting, hope it goes well!!!

Yonee

Level 0
Hey! Welcome to SRP Yoni, I love preforming arts myself and find it intriguing that you're going to college for the subject! I wish you luck and hope you have the best time here in our little community (:
Thank you! It’s for sure been a real lovely path and I’ve enjoyed it a whole bunch!

Users who are viewing this thread