mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Hello World!

Keihawa

Level 2
Hello, my name is Ingall, I am 17 and I come from Germany, I have many good friends and wish to find more, I had found this server through a friend, and I am glad I found it. It takes the pain off my head and I can focus on more things by then, when my head is chilled. Even though I am pregnant and I should be taking care of the child, I still sometimes go and chill on SRP for a little while to have a bit of me time, but of course, I play 2 hours daily. Not a full day addict, but if you'd ever like to contact me. Please message me on Ingolstadt#7759, I'm always ready for anyone, but please don't ask me for pictures of any kind. I'm an open person...But my microphone is sadly broken, and I do not wish to really share my voice. If I will, it'll be minimal and only if it's important. I love playing games, and I'm planning to be a singer after I turn 20, even though I will have a child to take care of, I will still try to reach my dreams! Well, this is short but I did what I could, I typed out my hands a while ago, typing something, well, this is all, byeeee!

Users who are viewing this thread