mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Hello!

omvu

Level 0
Hi everyone!

I'm new to this server and I wonder if anyone could reply to this thread with their favourite lore post so I can have some fun reading material!

Ruin

Level 117
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+

theres also a google doc by mookie for Koji Family lore, I cant post it here but DM me if you want to see it (discord name metairitsu)

here ya go, few of my favorites.

Kana

Level 133
ImKana
ImKana
Notable

theres also a google doc by mookie for Koji Family lore, I cant post it here but DM me if you want to see it (discord name metairitsu)

homie sent all the lore about him

omvu

Level 0

Oh wow, this is a lot. I'll try to read it all

TenRP

Level 46
10RP
10RP
Rich
Hi everyone!

I'm new to this server and I wonder if anyone could reply to this thread with their favourite lore post so I can have some fun reading material!
no, you removed me.........

JOKING!!

Popo

Level 58
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
I don't see this as a lore post, but here is an exclusive live on air report where the Mechanic, similarly to Ruin's Tachitsu character, decided to expose— not one, but three officers for corruption whilst torturing a reporter. As for the casual unofficial lore posts, you can find them in the roleplay documents section.

wethecreature

Level 107
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich

Ruin

Level 117
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
I don't see this as a lore post, but here is an exclusive live on air report where the Mechanic, similarly to Ruin's Tachitsu character, decided to expose— not one, but three officers for corruption whilst torturing a reporter. As for the casual unofficial lore posts, you can find them in the roleplay documents section.
my love for mechanic knows no bounds.

Xhast420

Level 8
You know, I am actually the reason the mechanic could do what he did

Users who are viewing this thread